• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point taken, but I feel like Po is far wiser to that and would remember to close his eyes now compared to when he first used it.

Fair, but still say Sonic takes this match up. Po's ability to use the Finger Hold alone without help successfully is hypothetical, as he can be clumsy.

Sonic's doesn't have hypotheticals in his own skill.

So how many votes do we need in favor of one character for this to be concluded? It's still tied at the moment unless someone is willing to join in or change thier vote

Comes from optional equipment (Shuyong Seeds)
He tosses one down and time resets by about 10-20 seconds, with the time increasing the more seeds are thrown done.
With enough seeds it can even send people to before the beginning of time (Where the resistance to Void Manipulation comes from)

No, they're not standard.
In fact he burned all but one at the end of their only episode, didn't keep the last one, and they haven't been seen since.

Just saying, Po massively upscales in speed and AP. And from what it seems, Sonic is baseline Supersonic+, so there's practically no speed difference. And Po has advantages in range, mobility (given that he can fly), abilities and skill. So overall I'd give it to Po.

Grace starts when you have at least 7 votes to either sides, and that the difference between the sides is more than 3 votes. For example: a 6-0 match isn't valid, but a 7-0 match is valid. Likewise, a 7-5 match isn't valid (since the difference < 3), but a 7-4 match is valid

Grace starts when you have at least 7 votes to either sides, and that the difference between the sides is more than 3 votes. For example: a 6-0 match isn't valid, but a 7-0 match is valid. Likewise, a 7-5 match isn't valid (since the difference < 3), but a 7-4 match is valid
Thanks

Btw, what was the reason for Po's victory? I don't get a clear idea from the thread.

Just saying, Po massively upscales in speed and AP. And from what it seems, Sonic is baseline Supersonic+, so there's practically no speed difference. And Po has advantages in range, mobility (given that he can fly), abilities and skill. So overall I'd give it to Po.
this and his abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back