• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Po (Kung Fu Panda) vs Miraculer (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)

That would be kind of hard to say who would win, since Po can fly in this form and has the range advantage, but if Miraculer manages to touch him, he'll lose

Po can make chi constructs around himself, which probably helps against Sabrina's power absorption.

Also, arguably, she wouldn't be able to absorb Po's powers, since a fair few of his powers come from chi, and Kai was unable to absorb even a portion of MoC Po's chi.

GyroNutz said:
Po can make chi constructs around himself, which probably helps against Sabrina's power absorption.
Also, arguably, she wouldn't be able to absorb Po's powers, since a fair few of his powers come from chi, and Kai was unable to absorb even a portion of MoC Po's chi.
Kai's absorbation is much weaker than hers though, while he's 8-B (which fits given how he stomped Po without Chi but gets stomped when Po have his chi), Sabrina is 8-A, and she scales massively above 240 Tons, that, and she stole the powers of 4 heroes without any difficulty.

I don't say she necessarily wins though, since Po is far more skilled in hand to hand combat, can fly and can use his chi for both offense and defense. However, like I said, all she needs is to touch him with her weapon and he's back to 8-B(?) Po

I mean, chi isn't necessarily linked to power. For instance, members of the panda village have unnaturally high chi reserves despite being physically weak + unfit, and Kai was going to absorb the chi of the entire panda village. He's also shown zero reprecussions from absorbing the chi of every kung-fu master in China (bar Po and Tigress), as well as Master Oogway.

GyroNutz said:
I mean, chi isn't necessarily linked to power. For instance, members of the panda village have unnaturally high chi reserves despite being physically weak + unfit, and Kai was going to absorb the chi of the entire panda village. He's also shown zero reprecussions from absorbing the chi of every kung-fu master in China (bar Po and Tigress), as well as Master Oogway.
True, but even all of their chi combined is still far below 8-A Po, and also far below Miraculer who is 8-A herself, so it doesn't mean she couldn't absorb Po's chi as well.

Also, a question to OP: Is base Miraculer is used? Or does she have some of the absorbed miraculous' powers?

@Gyro. I guess that's a vote for Po?

Regardless.

GyroNutz said:
Kai was unable to absorb Po's Heroe Chi because it was to much for him to actually handle. This case isn't applicable to Miraculer.

Whereas the idea that Chi and AP may not be directly Linked, Chi's, regardless and iirc, the energy that flows through KFP's living beings, and Miraculer has pretty much shown to be able to absorb energies (Cat Noir's Cataclysm destructive energy) with a much higher output than Heroes Chi.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Is base Miraculer is used?
No.

So what version of her is used? Since the outcome might change based of her powers (like if she have Ladybug's power only, Ladybug and Cat Noir's, , Ladybug, Cat Noir's and Carapace's or having all four superpowers)

Everything then?

If that's the case, she can use shell-ter to protect herself from Po's attacks, or use Mirage to make multiple illusions to confuse her, and of course, if she touches him with Cataclysm then Po is one-shotted. Her Lucky Charm might help too.

Voting Miraculer for my reasons

"Miraculer has pretty much shown to be able to absorb energies (Cat Noir's Cataclysm destructive energy) with a much higher output than Heroes Chi."

I'm confused by this. The way you're wording this, it's like you concede that chi isn't really related to AP but then say that absorbing Cataclysm is more impressive than the Hero's Chi because it has higher AP? Yes, chi is described as energy, but it's not a physical energy that can be measured in joules.

Regardless, if she one-shots Po he can resurrect and lead with his hax, knowing that Miraculer is a threat.

GyroNutz said:
"Miraculer has pretty much shown to be able to absorb energies (Cat Noir's Cataclysm destructive energy) with a much higher output than Heroes Chi."
I'm confused by this. The way you're wording this, it's like you concede that chi isn't really related to AP but then say that absorbing Cataclysm is more impressive than the Hero's Chi because it has higher AP? Yes, chi is described as energy, but it's not a physical energy that can be measured in joules.

Regardless, if she one-shots Po he can resurrect and lead with his hax, knowing that Miraculer is a threat.
Yes, but she power-nulls him with a single touch. So even if Po will resurrect, he'll still only be 8-B Po, who can't harm her

Chi is energy, and it Po's case, powernulling him meaning taking his chi from him

GyroNutz said:
Po can regain his Hero's Chi in the Spirit Realm, becoming an 8-A again.
And after that, Miraculer could Mimic his powers with his stolen chi, so even if he regenerates his Chi she'd still be able to use it against him. Also, she have Shell-ter to protect herself from him too

She wouldn't be as experienced with it. Plus, none of Po's own haxes can put himself down for good, whereas Miraculer can't utilise the Hero's Chi resurrection due to not being a kung-fu master.

Does Shell-ter protect her from deconstruction, or attacks that don't need travel time, or attacks more powerful than attacks that can one-shot 325 ton characters? I can't seem to find Miraculer's 8-A feat/scaling btw, so if you could link it that'd help.

GyroNutz said:
I don't get why.

The principle isn't difficult to understand. The argument that you're holding up in Po's defense towards Miraculer's Power Absorption it's that Kai wasn't able to absorb it, thing that happened because Po's Chi's was too much for Kai to actually handle, thing that you cannot hold against Miraculer.

As I said, AP and Chi may not be related, but Chi's, regardless of that, energy under the name of Chi. Po has an amount of energy that was too much for Kai to handle, on the other side, Miraculer has absorbed something that holds more energy than Po's (at least quantifiable) amount of Chi.

'Sides. I wouldn't call Cataclysm physical energy neither.

I'll take that as a vote for Po. (1-1-0)

He's the base character for the scaling

Basically it goes like this (Miraculer ~ Season 3 Rena Rouge / Carapace > Season 2 Ladybug > Season 2 Rena Rouge ~ Season 2 Villains > Season 1 Ladybug ~ Stoneheart after amp > Stoneheart before amp = 240 Tons)

In short, Miraculer stands massively above 240 Tons, while Po was capable of one-shotting a 325 Ton Ke-Pa. So, None of them really have an AP advantage over the other

Also, how Po's resurrection works? I don't remeber him being killed (and I think transporting to the spirit realm is more like BFR rather than outright killing the enemies, much like if you teleport to the afterlife it doesn't mean you died)

When a kung fu master dies, they get sent to the Spirit Realm. People like Po can travel from the Spirit Realm to Earth over and over again. Even in the series this is treated as "dying and coming back".

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
When a kung fu master dies, they get sent to the Spirit Realm. People like Po can travel from the Spirit Realm to Earth over and over again. Even in the series this is treated as "dying and coming back".
Ok. That explains it. But she still have a variety of powers to take him down, and he can't travel to the spirit world on his own in his 8-B form, so even if Miraculer kills him a couple of times, eventually she'll learn that he'll keep coming back, and just incaps him by power-nulling him so that he won't be able to harm her. She'll also get his Chi powers if she touches him, so she would have some of his abilities in his 8-A form too

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Ok. That explains it. But she still have a variety of powers to take him down, and he can't travel to the spirit world on his own in his 8-B form, so even if Miraculer kills him a couple of times, eventually she'll learn that he'll keep coming back, and just incaps him by power-nulling him so that he won't be able to harm her. She'll also get his Chi powers if she touches him, so she would have some of his abilities in his 8-A form too
He can actually, via the Wuxi Finger Hold.

She also has no defence to sealing or deconstruction, both of which this Po can do and has done. Chi constructs protect Po from being touched (and I'm sure this will mostly come down to a ranged match anyway)

She has Shell-ter to protect herself from both. And once she steals his powers, she could use what you just stated for Po too, and she's actually pretty skillful using stolen powers. Also, Po is new to the Chi powers too, at least with the KFP3 powers

Miraculer can have ranged attacks too, such as with Cataclysm and Lucky Charm summons.

Also, in case he'll try to Wuxi finger hold her, she has superior lifting strength too (92* 10Ôü kg (it's likely higher, since this is a feat from Season 2 Ladybug, who Miraculer is superior to) VS 46* 10Ôü kg)

How does a forcefield protect you from being sealed? I'd also like to see feats of Shell-ter resisting deconstruction, since that ignores durability.

This Po has far higher lifting strength than Kai who has the lifting strength feat. Either way, I doubt a 2x lifting strength gap will be that relevant.

Miraculer also is much higher than the feat shown here, and might even be comaprable to Season 3 Ladybug, who had a Class G lifting strength calc

Shell-ter can partially protect the user from the effects of Cataclysm, though it breaks upon contact with said power, meaning that Po would have to strike her twice with it. Which is unlikely to happen before she summons it again.

Shell-Ter is un-budged by Party Crasher's ability to seal everyone who is touched by his Disco-balls into them.

An argument could be pull up within the meaning of Shell-Ter as the projection of the Miraculous of protection, which should put him above Miraculous weapons that can remain undamaged after being hit by attacks that can break down to dust and glitter dust, but in all honestly: that's mere speculation, so it doesn't works here.

However, I guess that he means that Shell-Ter it's able to absorb the attack and breaking down after it, which is what happened when Shell-Ter and Cataclysm clashed between each other.

"Shell-Ter is un-budged by Party Crasher's ability to seal everyone who is touched by his Disco-balls into them."

It's not that sort of sealing, it just creates "unbreakable" chi barriers around the opponent.

Judging by how Ke-Pa was affected in Legends of Awesomeness, it might seal powers as well.

His powers were taken away by Oogway who was given chi via the Peach Tree.

I don't know what special you were watching, un/resealing the demons of the underworld was one of the major plot points of the episode. Ke-Pa couldn't break the barriers via force so he funnelled Po's Hero's Chi to bypass the seal.

When is this stated? Ke-Pa just said that the power from the Peach Tree overcame his.

GyroNutz said:
un/resealing the demons of the underworld was one of the major plot points of the episode. Ke-Pa couldn't break the barriers via force so he funnelled Po's Hero's Chi to bypass the seal.
Can I ask what's the correlation here? Yeah, Ke-Pa was unable to break the seal that was used to to sent the demons back to underworld, but how does that change the fact that he wasn't sealed to begin with? The case you're holding up it's towards how being sealed nullified Ke-Pa's powers, my answer was that he wasn't sealed. I never mentioned the demons that were sealed by Oogway, simply because their case isn't the same.

In the backstory, when Oogway was defeated by Ke-Pa but was rejuvenated by the peach tree and given chi, similar to what happens to Po with the peach tree sapling.

His powers were sealed though, that's why he spent the first part of the episode as a pig trying to regain his true power.

That's speculation at the very best. And honestly, I don't buy it at all. Ke-Pa never mentioned Oogway getting nothing from the Peach Three when it came to his defeat and made explicit that it was the power of Peach Three what keep his powers away from him even after Oogway's dead.

GyroNutz said:
His powers were sealed though, that's why he spent the first part of the episode as a pig trying to regain his true power.
As this is a clash of opinions, I encourage you to make a CRT to add Power Nullification to Po and Oogway under this premise.

And for what's matter. This honestly doesn't seems something that Po is actually using on-character.

Speculation? It's the exact same thing that happened to Po, and it's stated that Oogway was the one who defeated Ke-Pa, not the peach tree.

The powers aren't nulled, they're sealed away. This premise is already on their profiles and was accepted in a CRT. As for it being in-character, the argument is that he'd use it or another hax after resurrecting himself.

GyroNutz said:
Speculation? It's the exact same thing that happened to Po, and it's stated that Oogway was the one who defeated Ke-Pa, not the peach tree.

The powers aren't nulled, they're sealed away. This premise is already on their profiles and was accepted in a CRT. As for it being in-character, the argument is that he'd use it or another hax after resurrecting himself.
Yes, but they also stated that it was the peach tree that gave Oogway and Po the ppower to defeat Ke-Pa. They did it only with the help of the peach tree, and before that they both got stomped by Ke-Pa

Back