• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM Major Speed Upgrades

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
After learning that Madoka's arrows show MHS- MHS+ speeds through this calc.(Go down in the comments, the creator of the calc said he found out they're actually faster) So I was thinking, "How can I scale this to atleast Madoka?" and I found out that I can via the earliest battle in Rebellion here, by going to 1:18 you see Madoka and her enemy dodging her arrows falling from the sky, and in 1:50 Kyouko and Sayaka attack that said creature as well, only to actually hit unlike the arrows. This means that ever other major character in PMMM would scale through battles with these three.

Summary: PMMM at low end is MHS, at high end MHS+

So that's 7 people who agree to this. Well if they really legit, i can agree to the upgrades here so that's 8 people including me(admin) here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
So that's 7 people who agree to this. Well if they really legit, i can agree to the upgrades here so that's 8 people including me(admin) here.
Ah Sch has a probelm, considering the timeing.... of the second part of the calc, the first one (Mach 66) seems legit

SomebodyStupid said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Ah Sch has a probelm, considering the timeing.... of the second part of the calc, the first one (Mach 66) seems legit
Okay. Took a seond look at it and i think the first one is alright. Either that or which calc do you think is more legit?

CrossverseCrisis said:
SomebodyStupid said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Okay. Took a seond look at it and i think the first one is alright. Either that or which calc do you think is more legit?
Because of the arguement of the use of cinematic time is currently happening, I suggest we use the first one. If the use of cinematic time is allowed then we go to the second one. So really the first one just to be safe.

SomebodyStupid said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
SomebodyStupid said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Because of the arguement of the use of cinematic time is currently happening, I suggest we use the first one. If the use of cinematic time is allowed then we go to the second one. So really the first one just to be safe.
That's a good plan to do that. Yeah, using speed calcs based on cinematic time is still generally not accepted as far as i know.

If you can somehow show this to the calc groups and they say its legit, you can use either the 2nd or 3rd calcs then.

CrossverseCrisis said:
That's a good plan to do that. Yeah, using speed calcs based on cinematic time is still generally not accepted as far as i know.

If you can somehow show this to the calc groups and they say its legit, you can use either the 2nd or 3rd calcs then.
So does this mean the first one has been "accepted" by the community? If so, then I will edit the non-locked ones and can I ask of you to edit the locked ones (Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi)

Well you have me plus 7 more people to agree to this. Maybe a bit more from the others who haven't had a say in this yet should be it for now,

• Looks around with a derp face* About 10 at the minimum, give or take. So just about 1 more or unless another admin comes in. Either way, you've got quite enough for this SS.

This gives me all sorts of yes, although what's funny was I was already planning to make a thread in regards to scaling to Itzli, who is FTL

lol Homestruck (though still ftl= travel speed), and thank you cross.

Back