• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM levels of 2-A

Heard that the verse is 2 x Infinite times larger than 2-A, and I'd like to know the scans and/or source for that

Posting scans is quite hard to me, I'm still not too familiar with the new forum system yet. But I can tell you why PMMM is at that level.

You just gotta post the scans to imgur, and then click the landscape icon in the chat box here, and paste the link to it.

Just a tip, so you can get used to It in the future.

Anyways, I do recall seeing a scan about this, but my memory is ******* me over sadly.

You just gotta post the scans to imgur, and then click the landscape icon in the chat box here, and paste the link to it. Just a tip, so you can get used to It in the future.

Never used Imgur before, do I need to create an account first or what?

Anyways, I do recall seeing a scan about this, but my memory is ******* me over sadly.

The scan are mostly from Homura Tamura manga and a little bit from Magia Record.

Never used Imgur before, do I need to create an account first or what?
Yes, you do. Depending on if you sign up on Mobile or Desktop, you also need to verify your phone number, which is a pain in the ass tbh. Signing up on the mobile app doesn't need that, so there's that.

If you can't do that, and you happen to have Gyazo, the screenshotting app, you can upload via that.

Edit: If you just want to post images, and scans, then there is always Vgy.me it also requires signing up, but no mobile number is required, only email verification. You could use a fake email or smth.

Last edited:
If you are on Desktop, simply right-click the image, and click open image in new tab. Then copy that link, and simply click the landscape icon and paste the link. That's probably why the landscape icon didn't work. Resizing should work fine, just click the image you just posted, and there should be borders on the corners.

If you are on the imgur phone app, then just click the image, and press the share button, and click Copy url. Then simply click the landscape icon and paste as usual. However, I don't think you can resize images on phone, since it didn't work for me before.
However, if you want to post multiple scans, like in a stack, then click the landscape and tape icon
044dc2231b610e0b9a9fc17b0b4254c7.png
aka media

And then post the normal imgur link, not the one where you open the image in a new tab.

I probably made this alot more confusing than it should have, but eh.

Last edited:
The revisions were like three years ago, so obviously posting those scans is a bit difficult now. That said, we still have a lot on the profiles that talk about it.

Homura's shield connects one of the timelines from the World of Wraiths to one from the World of Witches. AoC's profile picture also talks about both the World of Witches and Wraiths.

It's not one of those things that we have to cross different mediums / contexts and connect through a long loop of logic, it's just kinda shown in the Wraith Arc manga in the latter chapters.

Hope this helps!

The revisions were like three years ago, so obviously posting those scans is a bit difficult now. That said, we still have a lot on the profiles that talk about it.

Homura's shield connects one of the timelines from the World of Wraiths to one from the World of Witches. AoC's profile picture also talks about both the World of Witches and Wraiths.

It's not one of those things that we have to cross different mediums / contexts and connect through a long loop of logic, it's just kinda shown in the Wraith Arc manga in the latter chapters.

Hope this helps!
I perfectly know that PMMM = at very least x2 baseline, but I'd need to know from where this "Infinite libraries with each book having Infinite universes" comes from

Sorry, don't think I can help with that. I don't think Madoka's verse has had in-verse comparisons to libraries before; is there some other context to the analogy?

I perfectly know that PMMM = at very least x2 baseline, but I'd need to know from where this "Infinite libraries with each book having Infinite universes" comes from
I believe the analogy was more along the lines of "Infinite shelves which have infinite books and there are 2 libraries. A book represents a universe and a shelf represents a 2-A multiverse."

Sorry, don't think I can help with that. I don't think Madoka's verse has had in-verse comparisons to libraries before; is there some other context to the analogy?
Well, Beast claimed that, weird that anyone immediately accepted that without scans

@Beast_Zero_Gudako , if you can clarify the analogy, I might be able to find the scans for ya.

Yung/Strym Though it just sounds like you guys might have been remembering the analogy wrong or something.

I do recall seeing an explanation for it on someone's page. Something infinite homuras or smth. I could try and look for it, but don't get your hopes up.

Right I see, infinite Multiverse with an infinite number of Homura × said Homuras' timeline creation × Wrath and Witch world. No clue how many timelines the Homuras actually created.

Right I see, infinite Multiverse with an infinite number of Homura × said Homura's timeline creation × Wrath and Witch world. No clue how many timelines the Homura's actually created.
As posted before, Homura traveled 100 times from WoG.

So 2-A x 100 x 3 ?

Oh that's what you guys are referring to. Haven't really heard of this high-ball since like, the early days.

We generally don't pay much mind to it, since most battles with PMMM characters are dependant on hax but what Everything said is correct.

@Styrm your math is slightly off, you're only counting main Homura's time traveling when there are infinite timelines with (by extension) infinite Homuras.

You added an extra 2, and the ∞×∞ might be unrelated to these Homuras' time-travelling, we should wait for Gudako to come as it might be some Magia Record thing I don't know.

Fixed that, but how are Infinite Homuras generating each infinite timelines if each one creates just 100 additional timelines?

Nah Magia Record is just one universe + an unknown amount (Magi Repo + an unknown amount revealed thanks to Yukika). Might change in the future, but for now its not really relevant.

If all the infinite Homura's created 1 timeline that would be ∞×2 (×the wrath's 2), their wondering where the ∞×∞ could have come from. Also, I'm pretty sure the rock kicking is part of the initial 2-A Multiverse and doesn't add a multiplier.

If all the infinite Homura's created 1 timeline that would be ∞×2 (×the wrath's 2), their wondering where the ∞×∞ could have come from. Also, I'm pretty sure the rock kicking is part of the initial 2-A Multiverse and doesn't add a multiplier.
Pretty much this, is more likely that implies just 2-A MWI that just makes the main Multiverse, not more Multiverses

Anyway, I swear I have vague memories of where the ∞×∞ initially came from, and I believe the stated source was some Magia Record lore from the Japanese version, but the truth of this isn't something I can verify.

No, the rock kicking is its own thing (Magia Record was created from it, and it certainly isn't part of the older multiverse)

I think the issue that's being forgotten here is that every timeline also has / or had its own version of Homura, the time-traveling Homura just replaces them until they leave or reset it. So it produces another Homura and so on. It's how Magia Record Homura (Branched off the main Homura) came to be and implied by the "Rookie Homura" & "Practical Joke Homura" timelines in Tamura Magica.

Magia Record hasn't really touched upon the greater cosmology other than explaining how the universe came to be, so its not really possible with the exception of Yukika but that's not really relevant here.

No, the rock kicking is its own thing (Magia Record was created from it, and it certainly isn't part of the older multiverse)

I think the issue that's being forgotten here is that every timeline also has / or had its own version of Homura, the time-traveling Homura just replaces them until they leave or reset it. So it produces another Homura and so on. It's how Magia Record Homura (Branched off the main Homura) came to be and implied by the "Rookie Homura" & "Practical Joke Homura" timelines in Tamura Magica.

Magia Record hasn't really touched upon the greater cosmology other than explaining how the universe came to be, so its not really possible with the exception of Yukika but that's not really relevant here.
So each timeline Homura leaves has its own Homura which makes her travel and so on?

Even though we have the three examples, we'd usually prefer it to be more concrete, but yeah that was the idea.

Both I guess. It's kinda like for example, the Pokemon 2-A rating. It just happens that both ends are 2-A so there is no need for a "likely 2-A" and AP is rarely an issue in their battles so it's just irrelevant.

I mean, it's kinda important for size. A character whose made of 100 million 2As might have baseline ap, but would pretty much immune to anyone who can't affect 100million 2As.

I mean, it's kinda important for size. A character whose made of 100 million 2As might have baseline ap, but would pretty much immune to anyone who can't affect 100million 2As.
Yep, that Arceus vs Homura is an example, how do we threat these?

Back