• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plz Explain (I/O)

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
I'm looking through their character pages and from their art all I'm seeing are classic high-school student type characters and the occasionaly guy who looks like the mafia. Then I scroll down and, bam 1-A, 1-A, 1-A, High 1-A

What is even the plot of this series that every character is beyond dimensions???

Plot

April 26th, 2032 A.D. - Megalopolis Tokyo - 00:12 in the morning

A total lunar eclipse occurs for the first time in 3 years. Even though it's supposed to be a simple astronomical phenomenon, it soon sets off a series of unexpected events. Unexplainable mysteries, terrorist incidents, and network crime surge as if in unison. The truth mixes with lies, as if the world is awake but still sleeping.

Something has begun. Somewhere no one can see. Something no one knows about.

This is a story of the chance meeting and tragic parting of the young men and women living in this world.

there you go. lol

To be serious, its a hardcore mindcrew sci-fi with every character started as normal human being. I was reading a while ago and dropped it in the very first 5 hour because i dont really like to look into a whole new keyword for every damn 3 sentences

To be serious, its a hardcore mindcrew sci-fi with every character started as normal human being. I was reading a while ago and dropped it in the very first 5 hour because i dont really like to look into a whole new keyword for every damn 3 sentences

</div>

By that do you mean it has an abundance of words unique to that series, or just a pretentious use of real words that the author themselves likely doesn't understand?

A6colute wrote the I/0 profiles. You could politely ask him to expand on the statistics explanations.

It's less the stats I'm questioning, I'll trust them. Its more me wondering about the plot and lore of a series where every character transcends dimensions.

They become information ghosts. They aren't outright 1-A at the start of the VN. They become so after death, they become the essence of pure informaiton.

It seems to be about people living in a seemingly normal world, discovering that there are infinite levels of simulations layered on top of each other, generated by quantum computers, and their fight to escape and transcend the prison, but I know next to nothing about it.

I'd rather not spend 15 minutes explaining the plot. There's one route told backwards. It's complicated, yes.

Back