• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plutonian Downgrade

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
On his page his planet level rating is from casually breaking a continental plate, but this more of a Large Continent level.

I would like more inforamtion on that, as well. You could be a lot of other AP ratings and casually crack a continent. Doing so is not enough to rate him planet level, unless there is some unknown factor going on here.

Edit: Unless something can really show me otherwise, I'd agree to the downgrade as well.

I just reread the comic, and in the scene he easily broke tectonic plates. He does have have several solar system feats for his other form. He would've become a universal being with enough time.

Tectonic Plates are way bigger than continents, which is why he should be at least High 6-A.

Okay. Feel free to change this, but remember to adjust the striking strength as well.

If you mean the state of his space parents, then probably not, as I do not think that he ever evolved to that level.

He was in the midst of evolving to that level. He was rapidly evolving once He met them.

Well, he never did finish doing so, as far as I remember. Was it ever stated how powerful that the Eleos were?

Well, I think that listing his unachieved potential seems uncertain, especially if we do not know if Mark Waid used geometrical standards of higher levels of infinity for higher dimensions for this story.

Comicbook authors recurrently do not use anything resembling logic for the concept, and in a Justice League story also penned by Waid, 6-Dimensional beings were defeated by splitting them into two 3-Dimensional bodies each. Which makes absolutely no sense. It would be like yourself being split up into a plane and a line.

But were the Eleos not successfully imprisoned by humanity? That would not have been possible if Waid had handled higher-dimensional geometry in a logical manner. It might be best to delete the Eleos page, to avoid confusion.

I mean, for one thing, how exactly is a drawing of a circle cage on a paper going to hold you, and for the second, a 2-dimensional object does not have any mass to resist you.

Well, why would they sit still in the same "2-D circle" spot for decades, pretending to be trapped, for no sensible reason whatsoever, while their son gradually turned insane.

Well, if they were truly higher-dimensional, and had all of the abilities listed in their page, it should have been easy to shunt the radiation sideways along an extra spatial axis.

I suppose they should be at least 4-B, for being stronger than Plutonian, and surviving the Heat death of the universe.

Yes, but the problem is that it was Mark Waid who wrote this comicbook, and that he has not displayed any indication of ever remotely respecting the full implications of the scale of higher-dimensional geometry.

In fact, he has done the absolute opposite in the past, both with the 6-D beings in Justice League, and by allowing Dormammu to be beaten by Frankenstein's Monster.

In addition, the Eleos were explicitly shown as quite limited, not remotely displaying 1-C level power.

Hence, we should preferably either delete the profile, or keep the statistics at Unknown.

That's why I said they should be at least 4-B, for surviving the heat death, and being stronger than Plutonian.

I have updated my last reply. Anyway, 4-B is fine, but I do not know about "At least", as it is an extremely wide tier, as you can see in our Attack Potency page.

Back