• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Playtime at Fazbear's (Freddy Fazbear vs Huggy Wuggy)

Where did I state I made anything for Five Nights at Freddy yet? didn’t I make it very clear that I’m working on Five Nights at Freddy’s projects later on? shoving words in people’s mouth isn't the smartest choice unless you can prove I actually said that (which is likely going to be ignored also) also I don’t see your name anywhere could you provide more evidence supporting this claim please? and if you did if could remove the remove the possession of inanimate objects then I will agree with you but if that is there I have no choice to use it. And I don’t need to get possession accepted if it has already been accepted and as long as it is accepted I will be using it.
Are you enjoying me and Shion arguing like looney toons characters?

Where did I state I made anything for Five Nights at Freddy yet? didn’t I make it very clear that I’m working on Five Nights at Freddy’s projects later on? shoving words in people’s mouth isn't the smartest choice unless you can prove I actually said that (which is likely going to be ignored also) also I don’t see your name anywhere could you provide more evidence supporting this claim please? and if you did if could remove the remove the possession of inanimate objects or then I will agree with you but if that is there I have no choice to use it. And I don’t need to get possession accepted if it has already been accepted and as long as it is accepted I will be using it.

I also did this kind of thing for the 4 other FNaF1 characters and Fredbear, do you want the CRTs and such for those too? Would take me a couple minutes but I'll do it to prove a point!

Okay so Gabriel tries to spook Huggy, fails, says **** it, and goes back into the broken Freddy Fazbear suit that is kind of destroyed and dead and proceeds to either lose based off of dying, or lose based off of being incapacitated.

Did I hear that right? Because THAT is what Gabriel does with his possession. If you disagree with that assessment show me some damn proof that Gabriel has possessed something that isn't Freddy Fazbead in a combat scenario, I won't respond further to this kind of argument until you've slapped down a scan or two proving your side of Gabriel's possession.
Thanks for showing. Also if you want to prove a point should change possession of inanimate objects to possession to only the withered animatronics so it suits your side of the argument. Because your Freddy crt says that Freddy (Gabriel) processes inanimate objects not just the withered Freddy suit which contradicts your whole argument about Freddy (Gabriel) only processing the withered Freddy suit.

So I could see this fight ending with Gabriel finding other inanimate objects to possess after Huggy destroys the previous one and eventually kill Huggy due to his hax advantage especially illusion creation if you disagree then disagree I don’t care.

also I’m finished with this debate, if you wanna answer the question I asked you maybe I’ll return.

Will do. Also if you want to prove a point should change possession of inanimate objects to possession to only the withered animatronics so it suits your side of the argument. Because your Freddy crt says that Freddy (Gabriel) processes inanimate objects not just the withered Freddy suit which contradicts your whole argument about Freddy (Gabriel) only processing the withered Freddy suit.
Uh, yeah. The point was Gabriel is in control of Withered Freddy and FNaF1 Freddy, even through to FNaF3 when Freddy was a suit with no animatronic inside.
So I could see this fight ending with Gabriel finding other inanimate objects to possess after Huggy destroys the previous one and eventually kill Huggy due to his hax advantage especially illusion creation if you disagree then disagree I don’t care.
Which Gabriel wouldn't do because even if it is trashed, he sticks to the Freddy animatronic like a flea to a dog, and he literally did this when it was just a mask and not even a moving animatronic, so uh... yeah.
also I’m finished with this debate, if you wanna answer the question I asked you maybe I’ll return.
Which question was it again?

Uh, yeah. The point was Gabriel is in control of Withered Freddy and FNaF1 Freddy, even through to FNaF3 when Freddy was a suit with no animatronic inside.

Which Gabriel wouldn't do because even if it is trashed, he sticks to the Freddy animatronic like a flea to a dog, and he literally did this when it was just a mask and not even a moving animatronic, so uh... yeah.

Fair point ngl.

I

But I do still think Freddy’s inanimate objects possession will allow him to win. :)

I think I already voted and said Huggy takes it, but I just want to mention that Gabriel randomly possessing other objects that aren't the Freddy suit likely wouldn't allow him to win. I mean what are you even suggesting he'd possess? This is a random dark building IIRC, so... he'd just... possess shelves and chairs until he some how kills Huggy?

I think I already voted and said Huggy takes it, but I just want to mention that Gabriel randomly possessing other objects that aren't the Freddy suit likely wouldn't allow him to win. I mean what are you even suggesting he'd possess? This is a random dark building IIRC, so... he'd just... possess shelves and chairs until he some how kills Huggy?
Yes. Also I think I did state that while Gabriel possessing inanimate objects wouldn’t allow him to defeat Huggy, it would make it challenging for Huggy to put Gabriel down for good, especially without soul manipulation and non-physical interaction.

Yes. Also I think I did state that while Gabriel possessing inanimate objects wouldn’t allow him to defeat Huggy, it would make it challenging for Huggy to put Gabriel down for good, especially without soul manipulation and non-physical interaction.
I see. In such a scenario, where Huggy can destroy any body Gabriel decides to use, and the latter can't do anything aside from just possess another shelf, I'd consider it a win for Huggy since he just can't lose. I guess it would be Incon, but I personally would call it a cop out in a scenario like that.

I see. In such a scenario, where Huggy can destroy any body Gabriel decides to use, and the latter can't do anything aside from just possess another shelf, I'd consider it a win for Huggy since he just can't lose. I guess it would be Incon, but I personally would call it a cop out in a scenario like that.
Fair enough

Back