• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Playtime at Fazbear's (Freddy Fazbear vs Huggy Wuggy)

So, Freddy has Stamina and maybe Intelligence. Huggy has his large size and maybe better Lifting Strength. I'm leaning toward Huggy but I'm going to wait of other opinion's.

I think Freddy wins. Both scale to skull crushing, however how they scale to that is the difference.

Normal Freddy scales to skull crushing, which is a feat that is worth 3 Kilojoules/3000 Joules. If my memory serves me correctly, UCN is stronger than normal Freddy through some scaling with William Afton. So UCN Freddy vaguely scales above his original self. Alongside this, the animatronics in the series have done this multiple times going off their profiles, so it is a common and easy feat for them. In comparison, the blue Elmo NFT might scale to Mommy Long Legs (for reasons unspecified), who was implied to have killed a dude who can "smash human heads with his cymbals" (Very iffy about this ngl, it could just be knocking him out. At least with the neck snapping thing it has a brutal sound, this one hardly has any sound outside the cymbals). So he vaguely scales to a character who might have vaguely killed a dude, who supposedly can crush heads.

What I'm trying to say here is that UCN Freddy's scaling is more solid, so I think he is stronger. He also has the intelligence advantage, the speed advantage, stamina advantage, and is a robot (So he would be harder to kill than a biological creature like Huggy Wuggy, which is the case when looking at Mangle and the withered animatronics).

I think Freddy wins. Both scale to skull crushing, however how they scale to that is the difference.

Normal Freddy scales to skull crushing, which is a feat that is worth 3 Kilojoules/3000 Joules. If my memory serves me correctly, UCN is stronger than normal Freddy through some scaling with William Afton. So UCN Freddy vaguely scales above his original self. Alongside this, the animatronics in the series have done this multiple times going off their profiles, so it is a common and easy feat for them. In comparison, the blue Elmo NFT might scale to Mommy Long Legs (for reasons unspecified), who was implied to have killed a dude who can "smash human heads with his cymbals" (Very iffy about this ngl, it could just be knocking him out. At least with the neck snapping thing it has a brutal sound, this one hardly has any sound outside the cymbals). So he vaguely scales to a character who might have vaguely killed a dude, who supposedly can crush heads.

What I'm trying to say here is that UCN Freddy's scaling is more solid, so I think he is stronger. He also has the intelligence advantage, the speed advantage, stamina advantage, and is a robot (So he would be harder to kill than a biological creature like Huggy Wuggy, which is the case when looking at Mangle and the withered animatronics).
Freddy FRA

the blue Elmo NFT might scale to Mommy Long Legs (for reasons unspecified)
IIRC the reason why Huggy Wuggy and MLL are comparable to each other is because they were viewed as the biggest threats to the player (both literally and figuratively), have similar feats, and because characters like Bunzo Bunny, the Mini Huggies, and PJ Pugapillar were pretty much viewed as lackeys in comparison.

154F43D9-0564-4D0F-9FFE-77E2D954D9EF.jpg

Huggy Wuggy vs Freddy Fazbear

Speed equal, UCN Freddy is being used

Both are in-character

Battle is in a dark building, time is 1 AM

Battle is via death, incap, KO, BFR, etc.

Who wins?

Freddy Fazbear: 1

Huggy Wuggy: 0

Inconclusive: 0

While they are equal being street level in terms of strength and durability and athletic human in terms of speed Freddy stomps due to his haxes. If Huggy Huggy destroys Freddy physically, Freddy’s spirit (Gabriel) can still process another inanimate object, without being capable of soul manipulation and/or non-physical interaction and there is nothing Huggy Wuggy can do about it. Freddy could out think Huggy Huggy and keep him off guard using fake outs guard and invisibility and could crush his skull when he least expects it and end the battle.

Last edited:
Freddy's current profile puts him at Baseline.

Huggy's current profile puts him at over 10x that.

Do I need to say how this ends?
While they are equal being street level in terms of strength and durability and athletic human in terms of speed Freddy stomps due to his haxes. If Huggy Huggy destroys Freddy physically, Freddy’s spirit (Gabriel) can still process another inanimate object, without being capable of soul manipulation and/or non-physical interaction and there is nothing Huggy Wuggy can do about it. Freddy could out think Huggy Huggy and keep him off guard using fake outs guard and invisibility and could crush his skull when he least expects it and end the battle.
And I should respond to this too.

Freddy's crying child lacks any hax for putting Huggy down, and the crying children can't kill crap anyway and only spooked Afton into his suit.

This leaves the haxless Freddy vs the Haxless Huggy. Where one side has a 10x AP advantage.

Freddy's crying child lacks any hax for putting Huggy down, and the crying children can't kill crap anyway and only spooked Afton into his suit.

This leaves the haxless Freddy vs the Haxless Huggy. Where one side has a 10x AP advantage.
Nah, this match is still valid as UCN Freddy is being used, who fully scales to skull crushing. Their AP is equal

Last edited:

I think you misunderstood, I never stated that Grabriel himself as a ghost could kill Huggy Wuggy. I stated that Gabriel could use an animate object, such as an animatronic suit as his physical body in order to kill Huggy Wuggy.

Also neither Freddy or Huggy Wuggy they just have Decent haxes, if they were hapless that would imply that they have no haxes at all. But they don’t. :)

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood, I never stated that Grabriel himself as a ghost could kill Huggy Wuggy. I stated that Gabriel could use an animate object, such as an animatronic suit as his physical body in order to kill Huggy Wuggy.

Also neither Freddy or Huggy Wuggy they just have Decent haxes, if they were hapless that would imply that they have no haxes at all. But they don’t. :)
Sorry, OOC, try again. Also where would Gabriel even find one in a dark building lmfao

Having one OOC option for winning... isn't a wincon.

And haxless is like, little to no haxes. Which is true here.

Sorry, OOC, try again. Also where would Gabriel even find one in a dark building lmfao

Having one OOC option for winning... isn't a wincon.

And haxless is like, little to no haxes. Which is true here.

I’m sorry but Limited Possession already been accepted, if you disagree then you can make a Limited Possession downgrade thread and get it accepted. But until that happens I completely agree with Limited Possession the Five Nights at Freddy’s lore makes it very clear that the Animatronic are being possessed by the spirits of the five missing children. And what does the room being dark have to do with preventing Gabriel from possessing inanimate objects? when he could still possess inanimate objects inside the darkness? it doesn’t. I believe that the word that you are looking for is the word “empty”, not “dark”. The words “empty” and “dark” mean two different things. (Long story short: Just because a room is dark doesn’t mean that the room is empty).

Also I don’t think you realize that when you put “less” at the end of a word that is called an adjective suffix, which means “without”. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/-less#

Last edited:
I’m sorry but Limited Possession already been accepted, if you disagree then you can make a Limited Possession downgrade thread and get it accepted. But until that happens I completely agree with Limited Possession the Five Nights at Freddy’s lore makes it very clear that the Animatronic are being possessed by the spirits of the five missing children. Also what does the room being dark have to do with preventing Gabriel from possessing inanimate objects? when he could still possess inanimate objects inside the darkness? it doesn’t. I believe that the word that you are looking for is the word “empty” or “blank” (however, neither of these words are stated anywhere on this vs thread).

Also I don’t think you realize that when you put “less” at the end of a word that is called an adjective suffix, which means “without”. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/-less#
Corin, mate, OOC=Out Of Character. As in, Gabriel wouldn't do it, the one time his vessel was destroyed he just tried to rumble personally, which won't work here, and even if he was pushed to take something over for whatever reason, what would even work on Huggy that'd survive the trip and manage to tag Huggy before the 5 hour mark?

Do you want me to bring up the hax chart made primarily for RPs and Tournaments to read out what Haxless means?

Yes please, you should’ve done this to begin with.
"Yes please, I don't know how to ask about terms I dont understand because I'm too proud to do so!" sigh

Notice how there is nothing saying that it means a complete lack of something.

Do you want me to bring up the hax chart made primarily for RPs and Tournaments to read out what Haxless means?
I’m completely aware what OOC means. Also are you talking about when William Afton destroyed Gabrials animatronic suit? If so yes Gabriel and the other four missing children haunt his as a ghost. However, they still go on to possess animatronics afterwards. So even if we say that Freddy wouldn’t possess an animate object immediately after Huggy Wuggy destroys him he still eventually will.

"Yes please, I don't know how to ask about terms I dont understand because I'm too proud to do so!" sigh

Notice how there is nothing saying that it means a complete lack of something.

Thanks for showing me but I think you should also notice how haxless dosnt say little to no haxes either. Could you give me the actual link please?

Thanks for showing me but I think you should also notice how haxless dosnt say little to no haxes either. Could you give me the actual link please?
That blog post is deleted or lost to time, what's left is the screenshots we have of it.

Let's look at Defensive - "Regeneration (Low to High-Low)"

High-low is healing lethal wounds like implements or healing things like fingers... does that sound like something useless in-combat?
I’m completely aware what OOC means. Also are you talking about when William Afton destroyed Gabrials animatronic suit? If so yes Gabriel and the other four missing children haunt his as a ghost. However, they still go on to possess animatronics afterwards. So even if we say that Freddy wouldn’t possess an animate object immediately after Huggy Wuggy destroys him he still eventually will.
Uh... the OG5 go back to their torn apart bodies after Afton is dead, surviving as the literal fur crap used to cover the Animatronic bits and passing on after FNaF3... and eventually returning to TOYSHK's purgatory hell thing to torture Afton further, in Gabriel's case, as Freddy Fazbear about 80x easier to incapacite because if you do any more then dismemberment they are dead!

That blog post is deleted or lost to time, what's left is the screenshots we have of it.

Let's look at Defensive - "Regeneration (Low to High-Low)"

High-low is healing lethal wounds like implements or healing things like fingers... does that sound like something useless in-combat?

Uh... the OG5 go back to their torn apart bodies after Afton is dead, surviving as the literal fur crap used to cover the Animatronic bits and passing on after FNaF3... and eventually returning to TOYSHK's purgatory hell thing to torture Afton further, in Gabriel's case, as Freddy Fazbear about 80x easier to incapacite because if you do any more then dismemberment they are dead!
Then high-low regeneration is haxless. However, this still doesn’t fully answer my question. Where does it say “little to no haxes”, a character and/or object can still have high-low regeneration and still have tons of haxes. I could state countless characters that do but then we would be here forever.

If you dismember their animatronics bodies and destroy any inanimate object or animatronic within their possession then you could at least stop them from finding another body. However, someone like Huggy cannot harm the spirits themself without soul manipulation non-physical interaction and reality warping abilities. William After possesses Spring Bonnie and then possess a chip of code giving life to Glitchtrap, Elisabeth and Charley who first possessed Baby and the Puppet possesses the Mimic which controls the Pizza Plex in the security Breach novelization (keep in mind there are two mimics one that walks around as is seen in Ruin and then there is a AI one that controls the Pizza Plex which Charley and Elisabeth share).

So as I stated before because Limited Possession already been accepted I’m gonna use it, if you disagree then you can make a Limited Possession downgrade thread and get it accepted and then I won’t use it. But you are refusing to make a thread which is also suspect.

Last edited:
Then high-low regeneration is haxless. However, this still doesn’t fully answer my question. Where does it say “little to no haxes”, a character and/or object can still have high-low regeneration and still have tons of haxes. I could state countless characters that do but then we would be here forever.
If High-Low regen, which is pretty useful, is considered haxless, that kinda tells you something about the offense side of things. That's where it comes from, if you don't like that, you're free to scream into a box because I frankly don't care enough to argue into a singularity.
If you dismember their animatronics bodies and destroy any inanimate object or animatronic within their possession then you could at least stop them from finding another body. However, someone like Huggy cannot harm the spirits themself without soul manipulation non-physical interaction and reality warping abilities. William After possesses Spring Bonnie and then possess a chip of code giving life to Glitchtrap, Elisabeth and Charley who first possessed Baby and the Puppet possesses the Mimic which controls the Pizza Plex in the security Breach novelization (keep in mind there are two mimics one that walks around as is seen in Ruin and then there is a AI one that controls the Pizza Plex which Charley and Elisabeth share).
Mimic is not possessed by our profiles, please make a CRT if you want that to be so.

William isn't glitchtrap, if he was, he'd be The Mimic. Ruh roh raggy, that contradicts your previous statement of Mimic's possession!

and neither of these are Gabriel even if they were correct so they do not apply to this match. And weren't done in-combat.
So as I stated before because Limited Possession already been accepted I’m gonna use it, if you disagree then you can make a Limited Possession downgrade thread and get it accepted and then I won’t use it. But you are refusing to make a thread which is also suspect.
They're gonna get used to be incapped. Not to possess an object dangerous to Huggy. If you disagree with that, get picked to write a novel that's explicitly canon that makes Gabriel possess something to keep up a fight instead of spooking an old man and ******* off back into the broken animatronic he came out of.

I explained to you that it's Out Of Character(OOC) for Gabriel to possess to keep up the fight, aka he won't do it. Another thing you may scream into a box on.

If High-Low regen, which is pretty useful, is considered haxless, that kinda tells you something about the offense side of things. That's where it comes from, if you don't like that, you're free to scream into a box because I frankly don't care enough to argue into a singularity.

Mimic is not possessed by our profiles, please make a CRT if you want that to be so.

William isn't glitchtrap, if he was, he'd be The Mimic. Ruh roh raggy, that contradicts your previous statement of Mimic's possession!

and neither of these are Gabriel even if they were correct so they do not apply to this match. And weren't done in-combat.

They're gonna get used to be incapped. Not to possess an object dangerous to Huggy. If you disagree with that, get picked to write a novel that's explicitly canon that makes Gabriel possess something to keep up a fight instead of spooking an old man and ******* off back into the broken animatronic he came out of.

I explained to you that it's Out Of Character(OOC) for Gabriel to possess to keep up the fight, aka he won't do it. Another thing you may scream into a box on.
No need to worry I’m already working on one but yeah I should wait until that gets accepted. But I still you still didn’t answer my question where is it stated that haxless is “little to no haxes”? also could you show me where it is stated on Freddy’s profile that processing in animate objects is out of character, or are you gonna ignore that too? if you disagree you can make a thread debunking it and get it accepted and I will agree with you but I cannot agree with your clams until your clams have gotten accepted on a thread. Sorry.

No need to worry I’m already working on one but yeah I should wait until that gets accepted. But I still you still didn’t answer my question where is it stated that haxless is “little to no haxes”? also could you show me where it is stated on Freddy’s profile picture that processing in animate objects is out of character, or are you gonna ignore that to? if you can make a thread debunking it and get it accepted I will agree but I cannot agree with you until that thread gets accepted. Sorry.
I MADE Freddy's current profile. What have you done for FNaF on the wiki?

There isn't a section in ANY characters' profile on the entire wiki that states whether or not something is in-character or not, the most you get is a Standard Tactics section, and that's basically saying what does a character start out with, how they act in a fight, etc. Possession would be nowhere in that optional section because it ain't used. If you want to claim it is, show me. And make the scan from Gabriel doing it.

There is no removing something for being Out Of Character to use in combat, this is an indexing wiki with versus battles on the side, the sooner you understand that, the better off you'll be.

I'll wait for your wiki-wide CRT to put in a section specifically for listing if hax is in-character or not, alright?

I MADE Freddy's current profile. What have you done for FNaF on the wiki?

There isn't a section in ANY characters' profile on the entire wiki that states whether or not something is in-character or not, the most you get is a Standard Tactics section, and that's basically saying what does a character start out with, how they act in a fight, etc. Possession would be nowhere in that optional section because it ain't used. If you want to claim it is, show me. And make the scan from Gabriel doing it.

There is no removing something for being Out Of Character to use in combat, this is an indexing wiki with versus battles on the side, the sooner you understand that, the better off you'll be.

I'll wait for your wiki-wide CRT to put in a section specifically for listing if hax is in-character or not, alright?
Where did I state I made anything for Five Nights at Freddy yet? didn’t I make it very clear that I’m working on Five Nights at Freddy’s projects later on? shoving words in people’s mouth isn't the smartest choice unless you can prove I actually said that (which is likely going to be ignored also) also I don’t see your name anywhere could you provide more evidence supporting this claim please? and if you did if could remove the remove the possession of inanimate objects then I will agree with you but if that is there I have no choice to use it. And I don’t need to get possession accepted if it has already been accepted and as long as it is accepted I will be using it.

Last edited:
Where did I state I made anything for Five Nights at Freddy yet? didn’t I make it very clear that I’m working on Five Nights at Freddy’s projects later on? shoving words in people’s mouth isn't the smartest choice unless you can prove I actually said that (which is likely going to be ignored also) also I don’t see your name anywhere could you provide more evidence supporting this claim please?

I also did this kind of thing for the 4 other FNaF1 characters and Fredbear, do you want the CRTs and such for those too? Would take me a couple minutes but I'll do it to prove a point!
and if you did if could remove the remove the possession of inanimate objects then I will agree with you but if that is there I have no choice to use it. And I don’t need to get possession accepted if it has already been accepted and as long as it is accepted I will be using it.
Okay so Gabriel tries to spook Huggy, fails, says **** it, and goes back into the broken Freddy Fazbear suit that is kind of destroyed and dead and proceeds to either lose based off of dying, or lose based off of being incapacitated.

Did I hear that right? Because THAT is what Gabriel does with his possession. If you disagree with that assessment show me some damn proof that Gabriel has possessed something that isn't Freddy Fazbead in a combat scenario, I won't respond further to this kind of argument until you've slapped down a scan or two proving your side of Gabriel's possession.

Back