• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why do you keep bringing up chara? She can't talk someone she just killed the family off to marry them, the sim can.

What? Fallacy of compulsion is saying that something has an atribute (My hat is blue), and saying that something related is true by default (All hats are hterefore true). That doesn't aply to yours nor my argument.

Dude, there are Sim that fit that descriptin and are still affected.

SBA litirally says he can incap steve, or ask them to move 4 universes away for a week.

Chara's persuasion is shit in comparison.

By putting them in an eternal void with no other option. It's like saying that "I coinvinced this guy to give me all his money" is a great CP feat when you had a gun drawn on them.

The Wright Way said:
It doesn't matter what you think. Charisma is a valid win tactic that has been used on other threads that have been added before. Also, Player can make heartless, borderline sociopaths fall in love with them in the course of a few conversations, Chara can't say the same, nor would they attempt it in character.
MC is enrage to Sim and never gives up. OP you see MC immediately kick Sims out of MC's reality without conversation.

They're game characters and MC isn't.

Enrage? If you mean enraged, no he isn't, and the Sim can calm down some enraged starving werewolf with three words.

They also have much more willpower than steve ever showcased.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Enrage? If you mean enraged, no he isn't, and the Sim can calm down some enraged starving werewolf with three words.

They also have much more willpower than steve ever showcased.
"Minecraft Player is enraged and tries to find the problem." Read the OP dude.

Dude are you saying Player is g*y?

So you are using charismatic "befriend" or make MC "fall in love", it hadn't to Frisk vsthread tho.

Gay? Are you assuming that it's male, or that the Sim is?

But not that it would matter, it can make others gay

MC and Sim has different intent. "Sims Player decides that it doesn't want the Ender Dragon to be hostile and turns it friendly." Sims is peaceful wannabe to play god-like while MC is first person gameplay and survival. Tho "Sims Player looks forward to adding Minecraft Player to its collection of Sims." it mean the Sims f- want MC as a puppet. Wait no, more like MC would become right hand to Sims. (I don't want it to accept it, I don't like g*y romance)

It'd be better The Entities fights Sims, since one player is just another player.

Whatever you want doesn't matter here. And while I can't expreass how I apreciate that you view the Sim, the guy who canonically forces newlow to study 24/7 to the point that he gets ptsd and depression out of it, ir how wonderful your homophobia is despite neither being male nor female, that doesn't matter either.

Sigh. I'm rooting for inconclusive. I'm reluctant to vote Sim yet.

Until then, this need more votes so more people would like to see this.

>the guy who canonically forces newlow to study 24/7 to the point that he gets ptsd and depression out of it

Sim's alone being out of reality maybe MC teaches Sim how to become avatar... Sim VR confirmed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Edwardtruong2006 said:
Void Manip does work
Unless you're telling me Space-Time Continuums aren't 4-D
That's a wholly different one. The one most often mentioned is the peaceful mode.
But by that logic the Sim can also erase, which is fair.

Tough, I might see the sim trying to go out of range, since it is something that they most often do.

I suppose incon depending on who starts with what.

You... What did I do to you? You know what I feel offended...

It's my opinion, I'm not homophobic, why did you even trusted that statement so easily? I thought at first @Ricsi was joking but this kind of impact wasn't even a joke... Do you even know my whole life to know I'm homophobic?

Being banned just because I don't like it?

Davidliteral said:
You... What did I do to you? You know what I feel offended...

It's my opinion, I'm not homophobic, why did you even trusted that statement so easily? I thought at first @Ricsi was joking but this kind of impact wasn't even a joke... Do you even know my whole life to know I'm homophobic?

Being banned just because I don't like it?
Hey, it's not even why I reported you initially but from the way people on the Rule Violations thread are talking, that's what's getting you banned.

Even though didn't read all rules. Going to get banned all because of this mistake?

You guys haven't even tell your opinion about it. It'd be like this, oh this person's behavior is annoying, oh and this person said about something about gays, since he's annoying he should be banned. Period.

Davidliteral said:
Even though didn't read all rules. Going to get banned all because of this mistake?

You guys haven't even tell your opinion about it. It'd be like this, oh this person's behavior is annoying, oh and this person said about something about gays, since he's annoying he should be banned. Period.
You'll be fine. Prom said you'd only get a warning. Just don't talk about that stuff it will only lead to alot of drama.

Davidliteral said:

Even ignoring the whole gay thing, arguing things that aren't on the profiles without attempting to add it to the profile is usually considered breaking an unwritten rule. Regardless, looks like you'll get off with a warning anyways so let's drop the issue here.

I think I should clarify somethings.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What..? Like, litirally what? Go ask weekly, or anyone really, they'll tell you your wrong. Creation is above destructionm, but we count it as equal for cimplicity's sake.
I will go back to your earlier arguments @Ricsi. "Destruction >>> Creation" I said because Creation is not combat applicable. But anyway both of them (Sim/Minecraft) were outside of the reality, unaffected. I think of our conversation from #69 to #74 we were arguing over about it, me destruction of worlds while you the number of worlds created. So that's why we were arguing with different intention. Hm... with different intent with untidy "flow" of conversation, you said "Do you understand how bburden of proof works?" is I thought you had intent of insult is to why I accused you being insult, from #86. I did misunderstand.

From here #83 you said "What does it matter that it's 4D? It doesn't resist being talked into submission, and is unable to stop the Sim from doing it." and to clarify what I said before I never said they can't interact each other, then "Steve has litirally no proof of being immesurable. Do you understand how bburden of proof works?" "What does it matter that it's 4D? It doesn't resist being talked into submission, and is unable to stop the Sim from doing it." The thing is I mentioned it's 4D because it has to do with being immeasurable. That's nothing to do with "they can't/can interact each other" debate. I'm not expert of dimensions hierarchy so I prefer to relied on someone who knows, this is to why I said from #82 to respond to you. So blame my grammar and how I written my post, they're messy tho. I'm not good with the "flow" of conversation.

(PS. Did I missed something again to make thing clear?)

Mincraft. People are doubting the validity of using the end poem to say his higher D, when the whole point is that it's just a refereence on how you should just live a good life.

Back