• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
In fact, it's steve that lacks proof of immesurable speed on his profile.
Tell that to @Saikou. @Saikou needs to know this. Otherwise I won't agree with speculation. Also MC is still being outside reality and 4D, didn't people agree that it is 4D being.

What?

Steve has litirally no proof of being immesurable. Do you understand how bburden of proof works?

What does it matter that it's 4D? It doesn't resist being talked into submission, and is unable to stop the Sim from doing it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He is rated as possibly Immesurable, which is what we assume by SBA. You are the one that needs to have that removed with a crt or shut up about it.
No, it don't. The MC Player existed before Minecraft existed.

Either way this is speed equalized by OP. Your the one who should shut up.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Steve has litirally no proof of being immesurable. Do you understand how bburden of proof works?

What does it matter that it's 4D? It doesn't resist being talked into submission, and is unable to stop the Sim from doing it.
SBA you can't win by not killing an opponent.

(Edit: Comment-clarification-skill edits. Original)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
>Says that Steve speedblitzes
>I calrify that the Sim is faster

>"Shut up, speed equal"
Another criticism with intent to insult. You're f- gold. Dude you don't have to do that.

What the hell

It's not an insult to question if someone understands burden of proof when they ask me to go and search for proof of something not being true, or else they won't believe it.

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Davidliteral said:
Another criticism with intent to insult. You're f- gold. Dude you don't have to do that.
You take that as an insult?

We've had different upbringings, that's for sure.

Being absolutly shocked into silence by someone telling you that Y character blitzes X, you telling them that X is faster, and them answering shut up becasue speed is equal is perfectly normal.

You are the one that said he blitzes, and when I refuted it you told me to shut up because speed is equalized, how am I supposed to react?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It's not an insult to question if someone understands burden of proof when they ask me to go and search for proof of something not being true, or else they won't believe it.

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Neither should be able to hurt or really do anything to one another, so either inconclusive or the Sim by talking steve into giving up on fighting.
Does. Not. Compute. This is inconclusive. Period.

>or the Sim by talking steve into giving up on fighting.

I told you this again. You should take @DnW0 advice (it was directed at you) SBA. Both are willing to kill.

>It's not an insult to question if someone understands burden of proof when they ask me to go and search for proof of something not being true, or else they won't believe it.

Self-explanatory. Your the one who shouldn't bring that up. You bringing it up multiple times already.

Yes, both are willing to kill. What does that matter? Firstly, willing=/=eanting, secondly, he's charismatic persuasion works against people that want to kill him, so your point is moot. There is a reason why charismatic perusuasion is an actual power.

What are you talking about? You are the one who brought speed up by claiming steve blitzes. I just told you that your wrong.

SBA is debatable..? What do you mean, legitimatly, I have no idea what you mean by that.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Being absolutly shocked into silence by someone telling you that Y character blitzes X, you telling them that X is faster, and them answering shut up becasue speed is equal is perfectly normal.

You are the one that said he blitzes, and when I refuted it you told me to shut up because speed is equalized, how am I supposed to react?
Because we f- ignore the OP. Period.

How you suppose to react? Deal with it yourself.

We? You ignored he OP and I told you that you are wrong.

Or..? I react however I want. It annoys you? Well, I won't bother qouting you.

So, let's just act like you never brought up steve blitzing, or stuff about steve being 5D.

How does he win, since you claimed that he wins?

Or how does he deal with charismatic persuasion far better than anything he can deal with?

BFR won't work, because the player's range is larger.

Void manip won't work for obvious reasons.

He cannot punch it.

Law manip doesn't work either on the sims scale.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yes, both are willing to kill. What does that matter? Firstly, willing=/=eanting, secondly, he's charismatic persuasion works against people that want to kill him, so your point is moot. There is a reason why charismatic perusuasion is an actual power.
Because you're making up your own irrelevant topics to this battle.

>What are you talking about? You are the one who brought speed up by claiming steve blitzes. I just told you that your wrong.

Again, it's self-explanatory unless your the one want me to say I'm wrong. Seriously can we end this.

>SBA is debatable..? What do you mean, legitimatly, I have no idea what you mean by that.

I deleted with edit, it had nothing to do with it.

>eanting

wanting*

No, you just seem to not understand the topic, it is far from irrelevant.

The Sim can talk Steve into giving the fight up. Steve has never showcased willpower that is any higher than a Sim's, and yet a few conversations and they go from wanting to kill you to litirally marrying you.

Eh, I don't think that they have that. Like, fairies and vampires do, but we can't assume he does. He still has the knowledge of a normal sim, who can sweet talk really well.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So, let's just act like you never brought up steve blitzing, or stuff about steve being 5D.
How does he win, since you claimed that he wins?

BFR won't work, because the player's range is larger.

Void manip won't work for obvious reasons.

He cannot punch it.

Law manip doesn't work either on the sims scale.
>How does he win, since you claimed that he wins?

I voting Inconclusive for long time.

>Or how does he deal with charismatic persuasion far better than anything he can deal with?

The thing is I insisted I won't agree when no staff allowed this.

>Law manip doesn't work either on the sims scale.

Again, I won't agree when no staff allowed this. Though @Saikou really need to see this.

>How does he win, since you claimed that he wins?

I voting Inconclusive for long time.

>Or how does he deal with charismatic persuasion far better than anything he can deal with?

The thing is I insisted I won't agree when no staff allowed this.

>Law manip doesn't work either on the sims scale.

Again, I won't agree when no staff allowed this. Though @Saikou really need to see this.

If charisma was allowed for Steven Universe vs. Thunder McQueen then it'll be allowed here.

You won't agree with it until staff agree? That is appeal to authority at it's peak. Explain why you think that.

Also, Weekly agreed with it with steven v thunder and Dargoo also said that the opponents won't just becomne friends unless one has supernatural charisma.

From looking at this Charisma looks to be a valid win con and Sim could easily abuse that.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Void Manip does work
Unless you're telling me Space-Time Continuums aren't 4-D
That's a wholly different one. The one most often mentioned is the peacful mode.

But by that logic the Sim can also erase, which is fair.

Tough, I might see the sim trying to go out of range, since it is something that they most often do.

I suppose incon depending on who starts with what.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You won't agree with it until staff agree? That is appeal to authority at it's peak. Explain why you think that.
Also, Weekly agreed with it with steven v thunder and Dargoo also said that the opponents won't just becomne friends unless one has supernatural charisma.
You do realized to what happened to Chara vs MC right? Of course one there and anyone can disagree with that conclusion, something it hadn't allowed.

Even the thread existed.

"It doesn't matter he doesn't want to lose, the player has litirally eternity to talk him out of it, and is so good at it that he can outtalk people he just killed the family off and litirally **** them in less than an hour."

"he's charismatic persuasion works against people that want to kill him, so your point is moot. There is a reason why charismatic perusuasion is an actual power."

Charismatic persuasion to someone who is alone and died for thousand of times with abysmal low of communication. MC won't listen to Sims. Charisma won't work.

This is my thoughts: This should be death battle via SBA, persuasion doesn't count as winning condition tho, your appealing this thread, from popularity, and the persuasion is irrelevant with this thread just like Chara.

Dude, stop it. Like, Chara convinced MC to give Soul so Chara wins, then here Sims convinced MC to lose so Sims wins.

It doesn't matter what you think. Charisma is a valid win tactic that has been used on other threads that have been added before. Also, Player can make heartless, borderline sociopaths fall in love with them in the course of a few conversations, Chara can't say the same, nor would they attempt it in character.

Back