• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Sims Player stumbles across The End and starts playing house. Sims Player decides that it doesn't want the Ender Dragon to be hostile and turns it friendly. Steve makes it to the end and is confused when the Ender Dragon refuses to fight him. Sims Player doesn't like the fact that Steve is harassing their new favorite Sims and takes away his powers by turning him into a regular human. Minecraft Player is enraged at having its boss fight ruined and avatar crippled and starts trying to find the problem. Minecraft Player discovers Sims Player and tries to kick it out of his multiverse. Sims Player looks forward to adding Minecraft Player to its collection of Sims.

~

Both at 2-C.

Speed Equalized.

Simsplumbob
vs.
Minecraft icon
Minecraft

Eating Delicious Pancakes Right Now said:
If were going with the its a player hacking another players game in some weird way, I'm going to so the Minecraft player since Minecrafter is easier to mod and mess with the programing.
That.... what? No. We treat this fight the same as any other. It's two 2-Cs fighting, not two hackers beating each other up.

Player (Sim) never shown to mindhax 4D beings, it don't work on non-corporeal especially Player (Minecraft) resides in the same level of Player (Sim). "Can freely get any sim to do any action he wishes, although if he stops controlling them they will retain memory of what happened while he was doing it." They are game characters.

Honestly the only thing Player (Sim) can do to the Player (Minecraft) is interact each other just like in the "real world".

The Player (Sim) EE can't erase Player (Minecraft). The Player (Sim) only shown to destroy the game world. Furthermore Player (Sim) exist within the long dream of a Player (Minecraft).

Player (Minecraft) EE can't erase The Player (Sim). Player (Minecraft) can't erase non-corporeal beings yet.

Inconclusion: This match up is like Chara vs Player (Minecraft).

Voting inconclusive.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No, because sims player is also 4-D
You were misinformed. Long dream is above short dream. Player (Minecraft) resides to the long dream.

Player (Sims) is nothing but a dream to the Player (Minecraft).

You were misinformed. Long dream is above short dream. Player (Minecraft) resides to the long dream.

Player (Sims) is nothing but a dream to the Player (Minecraft).

No. If that were true then Player would be 2-A for completely transcending 4-D. They're both 2-C abd they're both 4-D.

Dav, from what I count this is the fufth time this is told you. Stop it.

Same for void, didn't people agree that it doesn't work on 4D non-corporeals?

Also, can we not act like they will start bloodlusted? Steve won't just activate erasure the moment he becomes awere he has an enemy, especially when the two dudes that talked about the whole dream stuff described him as tenacious and not giving up, peacful is quiet litirally not wanting to face enemies.

Sim won't try to mindhax right away either, since they were happy to sit back to see what it's nations could do on their own, and normally only takes a few sims under it's control.

Neither should be able to hurt or really do anything to one another, so either inconclusive or the Sim by talking steve into giving up on fighting.

Um, guys. 90% of Sims Player's hax only works if it can mind hax you so..... why wouldn't he start with it?

No, there are statements implying he created the sims multiverse, like the sims mideval statements, IIRC, so it's not just through possession

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No, there are statements implying he created the sims multiverse, like the sims mideval statements, IIRC, so it's not just through possession
That's creation, which isn't combat applicable. Anything he'd want to use in a fight works with mind hax.

The Wright Way said:
Um, guys. 90% of Sims Player's hax only works if it can mind hax you so..... why wouldn't he start with it?
Because I gave exemples where he preferred to observe you? And because it doesn't work on beings equal to it?

Because I gave exemples where he preferred to observe you? And because it doesn't work on beings equal to it?

Doesn't it work on Father Time? Pretty sure mindhaxing time itself gives it 4-D mindhax.

You can't actually mindhax him. It's because he's an object and not an npc, like the grim, but he still lacks the feat for it.

Still voting sim through sheer charisma tough.

The Wright Way said:
Doesn't it work on Father Time? Pretty sure mindhaxing time itself gives it 4-D mindhax.
Player (Minecraft) isn't game character. Don't put Player (Minecraft) in the same level of Sims.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Verse equalizatio
Sims are game character. Player (Sim) is above them.

Verse equalization to Minecraft and End Poem, the Player (Minecraft) isn't game character. You have to show me proof or deal with it. Player (Sim) never shown capable of mind hax another Player or 4D character. Player (Sim) mindhax game character and nothing more. Period.

Davidliteral said:
Player (Minecraft) isn't game character. Don't put Player (Minecraft) in the same level of Sims.
Just stop your wank.

There are 1-A game characters, being part of a game means nothing.

If we aplied your logic to the Sim he still tanscends something that is 4-D, meaning that they are still eqal, exept the Sims player can actually sweet talk enemies into being callmed down with far more ease.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dude it's not even wank. Your claim makes no sense at all.

Did I even said I take it as "literal" of our world? No. It's fictionalized real world from Minecraft. You have nothing to disproved my claims.

You said he isn't part of a game, that is objectively wrong.

You're logic has been refuted in every thread you brought it up, I will ask you to go make a crt or shut up about it. Yes, it's very assholish to say for you that, but I don't care to repeat what others said to you, so make a crt to make steve High 2-A or stop.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dude @Saikou already personally claimed the Player (Minecraft) is fictionalized version of an actual Player itself. It's not CRT, it was applied. Your the one to shut up.

You mean like the sims player? Or any metafiction player? Which includes Doki, Stellaris, Minecraft, Sims, Undertale, and OFF, just to name a few?

No, you litirally said, I qoute, "the Player (Minecraft) isn't game character".

This is wrong, no matter how you look at it. TOAA is also fictional.

What is part of a game or not in-verse doesn't matter, their feats do. The plyer is 4-D, that's it. Any hacks that affects 4-D's will work on him.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, you litirally said, I qoute, "the Player (Minecraft) isn't game character".
This is wrong, no matter how you look at it. TOAA is also fictional.

What is part of a game or not in-verse doesn't matter, their feats do. The plyer is 4-D, that's it. Any hacks that affects 4-D's will work on him.
That's the case of fictionalized real world, it's narrative, where the Player (Minecraft) isn't game character to Minecraft.

Back