• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, but viewing reality as fiction is merely 4-D, which is High 3-A to 2-A (Though the lowest I saw for such a thing is Low 2-C).

Mindhax wouldn't work here, but if it could affect 4D beings than it would.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yes, but viewing reality as fiction is merely 4-D, which is High 3-A to 2-A (Though the lowest I saw for such a thing is Low 2-C).
Mindhax wouldn't work here, but if it could affect 4D beings than it would.
That's just short dream/private world that Player (Minecraft) created. Why you're against with the Long dream-stuff? This had been discussed from very old threads and it seems (I don't remember the name) the staff weren't sure due to End Poem being not only fourth wall but gamemechanics. Afterwards 2-A wasn't implemented to the profile because the Player (Minecraft) resides to his own dream, the long dream. If Player resides even higher then 1-C Player was approved long time ago tho it didn't happened.

Again, no. It was plain not accepted. That would mean that he has a 5D mind, and tha was rejected together with Doki Doki. I personally tried to upgrade both, so i know.

And 2-A would still be mindhaxed with the same ease.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Again, no. It was plain not accepted. That would mean that he has a 5D mind, and tha was rejected together with Doki Doki. I personally tried to upgrade both, so i know.
And 2-A would still be mindhaxed with the same ease.
Did you even hear what I said before?

"If Player resides even higher then 1-C Player was approved long time ago tho it didn't happened."

Then afterwards it was plain not accepted.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dav, from what I count this is the fufth time this is told you. Stop it.
It doesn't matter you said "Stop it" for more than four time. You haven't even explain your reason. All you told me is "Stop it" for fifth time for no reason. No, you're the one who misunderstand my comment. Your criticism is getting annoying. You shouldn't bring it up here.

I said "Furthermore Player (Sim) exist within the long dream of a Player (Minecraft)" is same way of saying "Player (Sim) and Player (Minecraft) resides outside of game reality" since they're both outside of reality.

Since the OP is 2-C vs 2-C, it should be self-explanatory the "Long dream" is automatically excluded here.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Also, can we not act like they will start bloodlusted? Steve won't just activate erasure the moment he becomes awere he has an enemy,

Sim won't try to mindhax right away either, since they were happy to sit back to see what it's nations could do on their own, and normally only takes a few sims under it's control.

Neither should be able to hurt or really do anything to one another, so either inconclusive or the Sim by talking steve into giving up on fighting.
See you're doing it again just like Chara vs. The Player (Minecraft). Once I will copy you. Stop it! Too. You aren't OP here. You can't assume they aren't bloodlusted here.

You should take @DnW0 advice (it was directed at you) SBA. Both are willing to kill.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
especially when the two dudes that talked about the whole dream stuff described him as tenacious and not giving up, peacful is quiet litirally not wanting to face enemies.
What does this "especially" had to do with it? Nothing. Also you can't change the OP.

Minecraft Player discovers Sims Player and tries to kick it out of his multiverse. Sims Player looks forward to adding Minecraft Player to its collection of Sims.

Minecraft Player knows Sims Player. But then again. Mind hax won't work.

Sims Player joined the Minecraft multiverse again. Sims Player tried to mindhax Minecraft Player then they realized they can't hack brain its same level of existence.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Neither should be able to hurt or really do anything to one another, so either inconclusive or the Sim by talking steve into giving up on fighting.
Almost everyone is agreed with Inconclusive. This battle is inconclusive.

I have explained it, it's rather simple.

You are claiming something that isn't on his profile, and any argument you have dies there. You can only use things that are on his profile, I don't ccare who agrees with you, until it's on the profile it doesn't matter.

Also so, I explained why it is not inconcusive, you have to bother countering it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You are claiming something that isn't on his profile, and any argument you have dies there. You can only use things that are on his profile, I don't ccare who agrees with you, until it's on the profile it doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter, it's still a fact in the End Poem.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Also so, I explained why it is not inconcusive, you have to bother countering it.
It doesn't matter again.

It's not in the profile, your argument is dead on arrival with that. Make a crt and have it added, or shut up about it, because you can only use things that are on his profile.

Like seriously, is it that difficult to understand that you can't say a character is a dimension higher than his page says oputside a crt and expect people to actually ake that argument?

Yu can't say "it doesn't matter" without giving reasoning, becase the Sim can incap.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It's not in the profile, your argument is dead on arrival with that. Make a crt and have it added, or shut up about it, because you can only use things that are on his profile.
Like seriously, is it that difficult to understand that you can't say a character is a dimension higher than his page says oputside a crt and expect people to actually ake that argument?
Your criticism is annoying, I'm not dumb to ignore it. Stop repeating it.

You are the one that brings it up every thread you are in, so I am the one that has to ask you to not use arguments that contradicts the ratings we give to characters.

And what? Like, do you know how superhuman charisma works? It doesn't matter he doesn't want to lose, the player has litirally eternity to talk him out of it, and is so good at it that he can outtalk people he just killed the family off and litirally **** them in less than an hour.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Game Character =/= Player

Charisma won't work on someone who won't give up.

Just like the OP said Player (Minecraft) can kick Player (Sims) out of its multiverse for eternity so Sims can't talk but MC KICKED Sims ass forever.

MC won't give the winning for this crap since the VM won't work.

Really? His too determinated so he can't be affected?

NLF, the Sim has showcased to manage to coinvince beings far more determinated than steve, because steve never showcased canon willpower any greater than beings who were physically unable to give up and ye the player can still talk into submission.

Showcase me one feat of willpower that is better than the Sims.

He cannot kick Sim out of reality because he already is out of reality, and steve never showcased such power.

You are not the one that decides that.

No, but I am presenting arguments.

Dude... the multiverse is part of reality. And his 2-C key assumes he created 3 universes, which is less than the Sims range.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
NLF, the Sim has showcased to manage to coinvince beings far more determinated than steve, because steve never showcased canon willpower any greater than beings who were physically unable to give up and ye the player can still talk into submission.
No you. Convincing is not even SBA. Period.

to quote

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

BFR doesn't work when the enemy is capable of returning at any time because their range is higher than your BFR range.

And steve has no willpower feats that are notable wenough to last an hour against the players charisma.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Destruction >>> Creation

MC would win this since MC instantly erase them altogether.

Sims never shown of destroying worlds or in its profile. Also Sims never shown capable of creating worlds instantly in the profile.

The Wright Way said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No, there are statements implying he created the sims multiverse, like the sims mideval statements, IIRC, so it's not just through possession
That's creation, which isn't combat applicable. Anything he'd want to use in a fight works with mind hax.
Lets be honest MC wins here.

Davidliteral said:
Destruction >>> Creation

MC would win this since MC instantly erase them altogether.

Sims never shown of destroying worlds or in its profile. Also Sims never shown capable of creating worlds instantly in the profile.
What..? Like, litirally what? Go ask weekly, or anyone really, they'll tell you your wrong. Creation is above destructionm, but we count it as equal for cimplicity's sake.

And yes, they can make the distopia, utopia and main reality go away whenever they so wish. They are also, you know, above a crown that fused multiple timelines on it's own.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Speed blitz.

Sims takes seconds to merge universes while MC instantly erases them.

Right now in profile MC triumphs over Sims.

overworld, nether, end > distopia, utopia

No.

The crown takes that much, the player is infinitly faster than it.

How does he triumph? Íou have not brought up one way for him to win, nor countered him just talking,

Utopia, Distopia, Curent Timeline, Nightmare Realm and Timelines fused with it >>> overworld, nether, end

Davidliteral said:
Elaborate it more pls. It doesn't make sense. Also need scan/proof, otherwise deal with it.
He is rated as possibly Immesurable, which is what we assume by SBA. You are the one that needs to have that removed with a crt or shut up about it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What are you talking about. BFR litirally says that the enemy needs to be put somwhere they can't come back from. Don't you love the false equivalencies?
Wanna fight me with Chara vs MC again? Necro? Take this.

>Don't you love the false equivalencies?

Um.. What? (I don't understand that compound word)

Back