• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

I guess this iS a "you can post now"?
Yeah you can, just please don't mispell or make any mistakes with the names again for the page titles

And don't add (Plants vs. Zombies) in any of the titles, the names are entirely original and aren't similar to any other profile

I will try :/
I saw the profiles you uploaded
it%27s-peak-its-peak.png

This is probable in my top 10 sections of profiles I made
8-C, higher with butter | 8-C, lower with butter
this also proves pvz has plot manipulation
I'm curious on how now.... (didn't get the joke)
I think I can work on some of the other PvZ1 plants ngl
I kinda want to calculate the giant garlic size, weight and GP easter egg from Battle for neighborvile before making garlic profile

The ls the umbrella leaf needs to bounce back a bungee back to the sky(Wanted to do something simillar with blover before you made the profile)

and you can't forget marigold boss form from the GW series

we also need to decide what to do about the winged coffe bean official render...

Hum.... I just noticed.... Zombie turkey and dodo rider kinda help confirm zombies have immo type 2.... sinse Somehow the turkey is alive with 2 mangled skeletons inside and the dodo rider.... only has one giant bone putting both the rider and the dodo together, and I don't belive this is natural in any way

same can be said about the gargs...
maxresdefault.jpg

It's a dinossaur skeleton they have in place of their spine... and entire torso. Bro wtf is happening with thouse undead bones?(Ignore the horse)

I'm curious on how now.... (didn't get the joke)
I just made it up lol
I kinda want to calculate the giant garlic size, weight and GP easter egg from Battle for neighborvile before making garlic profile
I completely forgot about that, but since bfn is post-heroes, and Garlic has pvzh scaling, you can just make him also 8-A
The ls the umbrella leaf needs to bounce back a bungee back to the sky(Wanted to do something simillar with blover before you made the profile)
Sending humans into the sky is already 9-B I think
and you can't forget marigold boss form from the GW series
Don't worry I was tryna find an image for that already lol
we also need to decide what to do about the winged coffe bean official render...
I mean just because it has wings doesn't mean it can fly, like chickens can't. We'd need to actually see it happen. Also what ability would he have for waking up plants?

Hum.... I just noticed.... Zombie turkey and dodo rider kinda help confirm zombies have immo type 2.... sinse Somehow the turkey is alive with 2 mangled skeletons inside and the dodo rider.... only has one giant bone putting both the rider and the dodo together, and I don't belive this is natural in any way

same can be said about the gargs...
maxresdefault.jpg

It's a dinossaur skeleton they have in place of their spine... and entire torso. Bro wtf is happening with thouse undead bones?(Ignore the horse)
I never realized gargs had a dinasaour in their skeleton lmao

I completely forgot about that, but since bfn is post-heroes, and Garlic has pvzh scaling, you can just make him also 8-A
Lol, nop. Garlic is 100% above 8-A trougH sheer size alone

Sending humans into the sky is already 9-B I think
Not that interested in the ap, more on the LS of It

Don't worry I was tryna find an image for that already lol
Sure, let's see who makes them first then (I'm gonna sleep now)

I mean just because it has wings doesn't mean it can fly, like chickens can't. We'd need to actually see it happen. Also what ability would he have for waking up plants?
It does hover above the plants and in the zen garden... it also can .... dematerialize It self somewhat... there is a pvz heroes card that imples that plants est coffee bean in the morning and also there is the coffee bean enviroment in pvz heroes that give plants double strike... not much more

About the wings, I mean if we can even use It on the profile

I never realized gargs had a dinasaour in their skeleton lmao
I only noticed that now too... the zombies sure have funk bones

Lol, nop. Garlic is 100% above 8-A trougH sheer size alone
I mean maybe? We'd still need to calc it
Not that interested in the ap, more on the LS of It
ahh
Sure, let's see who makes them first then (I'm gonna sleep now)
Alright then, also good night (I might make a render for GW)
It does hover above the plants and in the zen garden
Is it with or without the wings I can't remember

Done

Back