• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plantera Vs Baki Hanma [RESETTED]

This still going?

I've seen vs battle threads be concluded at 5 votes to 3. Could this thread be closed?

This Baki now scales to 15 kilotons in base and about 45~60 kilotons in Demon Back from his father.

Would be fair if i rescricted Demon Back. It closes the gap in AP by a fair amount but restricts the usage of 0.5 sec unconscious.

There are hundreds of officially closed battles with less than 7 votes. The majority of battles have less than 7.

@KG

Not really missmatch

Bbaki now just has the AP advantage over Plantera, which is think tips the scale enought in his favour that he would be the more likely to come out on top and win

So now it's a 2~3x AP advantage for Baki. Should i reset the votes or something?

Tbh base Baki seems more fair. With DB Baki not only has a very good AP advantage but also has lots of good techniques on top of 0.5 unconscious.

W/ Base Baki Plantera would have a ~1.35x AP advantage, which is very fair to compensate Baki's pallet of abilities and moves.

What do you think?

IDK, do what you feel like

But just to tell you, i don't think the 0.5 second thing would work on a plant, since it works by exploiting human physiology

I vote inconclusive, neither has serius advatages over the other, Plantera having higher AP and Danmaku, while Baki has skill

Typically, if during a vs battle a fighter receives a new CRT, one of two things happen:

The thread is closed. And restarted again if applicable. Thread ignores the new thread.

Never seen the votes been 'reset' before.

Anyways, every single argument for Plantera's favor still stands. Plantera still wins for the huge amount of reasons I and other people have stated.

With the close AP gap, Endorphins pretty much negs a large majority of damage/pain, and with the pretty sizable amps Baki gets from his more top tier moves, this seems like a clear win for Baki

0.5s unconscious is useless in this case anyways, so i'll be keeping it like this, thanks for the Idea tho

OH NO my waifu plantera no longer has an AP advantage

i guess ill go with baki FRA

wait hold on why does plantera not have that great of an AP advantage?

sure baki now has been buffed a bit but plantera is above bosses who are above bosses who are still above town level? i dont really think we can get a good true victor in this fight we dont know much about planteras AP its possible that she is atleast on the level of baki but its more likely that shes **** several times stronger then baki ever could be

this fight is interesting but there is a good possibility that even when baki has demon back plantera is still far above baki

idk ill go incon because **** me ive written too many words on this fight

Deerofdreams said:
wait hold on why does plantera not have that great of an AP advantage?

sure baki now has been buffed a bit but plantera is above bosses who are above bosses who are still above town level? i dont really think we can get a good true victor in this fight we dont know much about planteras AP its possible that she is atleast on the level of baki but its more likely that shes **** several times stronger then baki ever could be

this fight is interesting but there is a good possibility that even when baki has demon back plantera is still far above baki

idk ill go incon because **** me ive written too many words on this fight
i edited this bit in just read this

king slime the weakest boss in terraria who you can kill with ease even when you have wood weapons and armour

king slime>queen bee>brain of cthulu>eater of worlds>eye of cthulu>skeletron>spirits of light and dark>wall of flesh> mech boys>plantera

i mean i think its either incon or plantera

Deerofdreams said:
king slime the weakest boss in terraria who you can kill with ease even when you have wood weapons and armour

king slime>queen bee>brain of cthulu>eater of worlds>eye of cthulu>skeletron>spirits of light and dark>wall of flesh> mech boys>plantera

i mean i think its either incon or plantera
After the buff, Plantera's AP advantage was knocked down to about 1.5, and Baki can use DB to give himself a 3x multiplier, giving him the AP advantage

ok im gonna need some things

Bakis kilojoules

and either the wall of flesh or the mechs Kilojoules

i need this because we never really confirmed how strong plantera is only thats shes stronger then them so can someone get this for me please without this info we dont know if baki has any AP advantage since we have no idea how strong plantera is

yes i could find it but im currently in my math class trying to not be spotted by the teacher so i dont have the time to do so

Don't know anything about Plantera's scaling, but Baki is 15 kilotons in base, we've been working off the assumption that Plantera's at least ~27 kilotons, and Baki with DB is ~45-60 kilotons

Yeah I just went back and read the discussion about DB in the thread, and it would seem that way based on context as well. If that's the case, Baki doesn't have AP advantage without his amps

Considering Plantera massivellyy upscales from the 27 kiloton feat i doubt Baki's not DB amps would allow him to become stronger than Plantera

Overlord775 said:
Considering Plantera massivellyy upscales from the 27 kiloton feat i doubt Baki's not DB amps would allow him to become stronger than Plantera
If he's anywhere from 45-60, maybe DB could be allowed

I thought we used the 27 kilotons she scales to from WoF rather than speculating how above it she is.

Overlord775 said:
She's massivelly above 27 Kilotons, by exaclty how much i don't know
EXACTLY we have no ******* clue how strong exactly she is

we have no idea though im pretty sure that shes stronger then baki in DB form

Back