• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

pk starstorm

Only the don't directly land on the planet and are aimed at other characters. Star storm literally rains them from the sky. The planet would be gone if those were solar flares.

Another thing is Dragon Ball has Ki Control as a staple; aka precision strikes. There isn't really enough proof to call Starstorm Precision planet or star level stuff.

But it's not like I said in my last comment there could be Universal threats on the planet in the planet could still be alive because of the planet was gone and then there will be no point of the plot if the plot wasnt there yes you're right the planet would be destroyed in real life its call earthbound for reason there can be moves that can destroy galaxies and the character can take place on Earth or another planet there are thousands of proves that moves that can destroy planets galaxies or solar systems and you can be on Earth in the planet be wouldn't be destroyed and when Star storm hit their target it explodes on contract yes the planet would gone but its still there because the goal of the game it's to go to 8th santurary on Earth and defeat Giygas in some fight games your moves that show you that the Earth ether get destroyed or explode when when the animation is done the planet is still there so I don't see the point of your comment like kirby craking the planet and his planet still there and darkdargonmedeus like i said in my other comment its a snes game the cant add that much detail in the game

(Sigh) Tell me, what proof do you have other than the name of the attack that these are stars? None. Nada. Zilch. The Star Destroyer battleships aren't Star Level because they don't have feats of it. Same here. You have no proof that they're in any way related to stars. And again, those attacks you bring as proof have mechanics that explain how the planet is still there. And I don't think we even use the planet cracking feat for Kirby as it happened in a none cannon minigame.

Freddy Thomas said:
I already admitted that there aren't Star level when I was talking about solar flares
They aren't solar flares either. And you're using many of the same arguments for that as you were for this. Arguments that we've already debunked. There's literally no evidence that they're solar flares.

(Sigh) I'm actually not using the same arguments so there you go also there what else come off from Stars besides gas cuz the move obviously has plasma

Cool. That proves literally nothing. Making someone explode doesn't make it a solar flare, it just makes it a really strong attack.

Back