• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pixel Gun 3D more 3D that Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Bug Affected several dimensions, the solar system, an alien species and, if we go to the aesthetics in level 3 of the world 3, the Stars seemed square so Yes
Hmm. I am not sure if that is sufficient to qualify for affecting the entire universe unless it was stated to do so though.

Hmm. I am not sure if that is sufficient to qualify for affecting the entire universe unless it was stated to do so though.
I think we can put it as "4-A, possibly 3-A" if you think it's a bit vague.

@Psychomaster35

Also shouldn't gadgets and weapons that can block gadgets and the ability to jump be Power Null or a limited version? as some are mystical items rather than purely tech and when you block jump ability you can't fly either iirc

just waiting for more staff to approve this update as this is a big change.

Also, I'm preparing some scans to add to the sandbox of some weapons or effects.

This is not a very prominent verse. Aren't mine and Psychomaster's valuations enough to apply this? I suppose that I can ask a few thread moderators for help otherwise.

I suppose that what was accepted here should be applied, in lack of better options.

Thank you for helping out.

What, if anything, is left to do here then?

Last edited:
One final thing: Since enemies in the campaign mode can harm the player who has Small Building durability from tanking the Alien Gun, that means their durability must scale from their AP due to withstanding the force of themselves striking at the Player. With that said, wouldn’t the Player’s weapons just entirely be 9-A for harming those capable of harming them?

And I’m pretty sure the Player can also breathe in space in the campaign level. They only put on the spacesuits after they beat the level, otherwise they were fighting without spacesuits which would warrant Self Sustenance Type 1.

Most likely the bosses are the only ones that can resist the alien weapon and damage the player, the rest are fodder that can't necessarily damage the player individually but as a group.

besides that the perforation of a bullet is one thing

Okay. I suppose that it is probably fine then, unless there are any serious complaints.

So has everything here been correctly applied now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back