• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pixel Gun 3D more 3D that Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
this CRT is to add more powers and reality fiction interaction

Elimination of Tier 10-C and multiplayer

so we currently have the Bug and the player's second key as 10-C all because they are made of Data, the thing is that the Dragon/wizard Dimension where the majority of the enemy comes to the player world, all being "3D", are part of the creation of The Creator where the bug was born and it was said by the Wizard and The creator that he altered the game code to make everything square.

what do I mean? all worlds are parallel dimensions that exist on the same level, just their appearance simply changes, even newbie know the Dragon's dimension that means that he is part of the creator's creation.

then we have that Virtual Worlds is actually the multiplayer mode, where The player fights against people from the "real world" trapped by cubic, when the player (Campaign) travels to another world his appearance returns to normal, he just jumps between the realities, the Internet in a way it is a Realm that exists between Realm, where we can even see Pixel Gun World, Cubic's kingdom is only a campaign mode within the "online" mode that is referenced on maps such Parkour City 3018 (which curiously looks a lot like the citadel) and Night Christmas Town where the ghost girl appears with an element present in virtual worlds, in addition to Cubic being referred to with this weapon

so both The bug and Newbie 10-C keys is changed to 9-A, for being referenced as very powerful by the first champion who is one of "the strongest players".

The name of the first player key is changed to Newbie while a new key known as "Online Player" is added, I also added some scans and news powers for Online Players, although I couldn't put many because I haven't unlocked all of them due to my level which is 34 but I put a link to the Wiki that has information about all the weapons

Here is a draft

The Creator tier downgrade

Currently we have the creator as a Low 2-C, the thing is that we don't have a proof that he created Time, so it should be 3-A

The Bug

The Bug should have a "3-A" rating via his Powers, no his stats

Reality Warping/Information manipulation (type 2): The Bug can alter the game code to warp the worlds/Universe to its will.

BFR: banish the player to the internet

Inorganic Physiology (Type 1, is made of data) and resistence to Matter Manipulation (Because he are made of information, not matter)

The Wizard

Portal Creation: as shown here

also is it possible to scale this? I don't know how it happened, but I think that even if it took 15 zombies to break it, it is still possible to scale the player because he can contain the push of several zombies in the Hospital

I was looking at that as well when I was playing the level, but I wasn’t sure if that was already broken by the Player beforehand or the zombies. It would’ve yielded higher had the Player/Zombies fragmented the wall, but it only knocked a large portion out of the wall with the separated part completely intact

I also do recall that at the beginning comic of the Prison level, the Player survives falling off a bridge into water, but that probably wouldn’t yield much

hmm, hey is possible calcularte this and the fact that there are some weapons capable of vaporizing players even with their armor which are made of Steel, gold, ruby and something adamant (which can be something similar to diamond) shouldn't that give something Tier 8 ?

also the impulse sniper rifle apparently can be 9-A

By the way, shouldn’t removed content such as the potions or armored helmets be added as optional equipment? They did get once used until the developers removed them either to avoid lawsuits or because they are too overpowered by the community.

I’d also suggest you make separate tabs in the Powers & Abilities section for the Online Player’s weapons, gadgets, armors, resistances, etc since they have so much.

Last edited:
By the way, shouldn’t removed content such as the potions or armored helmets be added as optional equipment? They did get once used until the developers removed them either to avoid lawsuits or because they are too overpowered by the community.
not sure, is that allowed on the wiki?
I’d also suggest you make separate tabs in the Powers & Abilities section for the Online Player’s weapons, gadgets, armors, resistances, etc since they have so much.
Ok

What Psychomaster has accepted here is probably fine to apply, but it seems best to ask a few thread moderators for help as well.

Can’t the Player take hits from the Alien Gun themselves, as well as having their weapons do similar damage to it? I’d say the Real World Player should be full-on 9-A.

I'm not too sure, as there is a possibility that the player just dodged his attacks and in the 3 level of the third world, Newbie has a space suit at the end

Except in the Area 52 level (which is a World 1 level), there do indeed exist aliens with alien guns which the player takes, and they are not implied to be wearing any armor.

Except in the Area 52 level (which is a World 1 level), there do indeed exist aliens with alien guns which the player takes, and they are not implied to be wearing any armor.
yes, he manages to kill the aliens and then steals a weapon from them, but we don't know if their bodies are more durable than humans or not, also Newbie can Aim Dodging the attacks...

The Alien’s durability has nothing to do with it. Yes, they can aim dodge the alien gun, but it is also possible they can get hit by it as well. And if people on a similar level to Player’s durability is capable of harming the Player, then they must logically have their AP scale to their durability which the player can harm them there.

The Alien’s durability has nothing to do with it. Yes, they can aim dodge the alien gun, but it is also possible they can get hit by it as well. And if people on a similar level to Player’s durability is capable of harming the Player, then they must logically have their AP scale to their durability which the player can harm them there.
mmmmmmmmm good point, how about we put possibly 9-A durability? (since he doesn't have a Gauntlet weapon or Feat of his own that gives him a higher Striking Strength than a human unlike Online Players With the Power Fist and similar Weapons)

Just hand the real world key a solid Small Building durability since they can take it. The AP & Striking, however, remains Athlete due to them not having much feats done physically without their weapons.

I think that this can probably be applied then, in lack of better options.

Wait a minute: Can the Bug warp the entire universe at once or just part of it?

By the way, if we're changing Player's real world key to be physically 10-A with 9-A weapons and durability, this means Survivor Girl should be 10-B physically due to lacking any strength feats, but 9-A via harming the Dragon with a shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back