• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pitch Black (Rise of The Gardians) vs Kai (Ninjago) [0-7-0] (GRACE ENDED)

Kai (again, but on a new form yet again) vs Pitch Black (My fav Dreamwork villain)

Rules:
Pilots-Season 16 Base Kai key is used for Kai
Nightmare King key is used for Pitch Black
For the sake of a actual fair battle, Kai believes in Pitch Black
Fight ends when one can K.O the other

Fight takes place in a random city where children fears Pitch Black
SBA for the rest

Kai: @EL_xWatcher1234x @Apex_Predator_GX @TheOrangeGuy09 @Hiiilt @TheReal7Cris @Peppersalt43 @Lloydblitzed
Pitch Black:
Inconclusive/Idk/Tie:

Last edited:
again same issue here pitch has fear mani that kai just can't resist lel. at least he can sorta interact with pitch though NPI seems to be through the staff and not pilots S16 base kai? can you explain if he can interact with the intangibility of pitch real quick? though the profile doesn't say which intangibility so i could be wrong that.
again no resistance to fire on the profile lel (for pitch)

again same issue here pitch has fear mani that kai just can't resist lel. at least he can sorta interact with pitch though NPI seems to be through the staff and not pilots S16 base kai? can you explain if he can interact with the intangibility of pitch real quick?
By beliving in Pitch, he is capable of viewing Pitch normally (if he didn't, he would litterally be invisible to him). As for Kai's NIP, it was shown he could harm ghosts through Fire

pitch wins via fear mani

kai wins if he hits thats how i see it honestly lel like via spinjitzu or rdt maybe pitch has more then fear but that would be his main advantage in this fight

Kai (again, but on a new form yet again) vs Pitch Black (My fav Dreamwork villain)

Rules:
Pilots-Season 16 Base Kai key is used for Kai
Nightmare King key is used for Pitch Black
For the sake of a actual fair battle, Kai believes in Pitch Black
Fight ends when one can K.O the other

Fight takes place in a random city where children fears Pitch Black
SBA for the rest

Kai: @EL_xWatcher1234x @Apex_Predator_GX @TheOrangeGuy09
Pitch Black:
Inconclusive/Idk/Tie:
Count my vote for Kai. I don’t see pitch black winning this fight

Welp since Nightmare King's best wincon is basically useless, I'll conclude this by voting Kai asw
GRACE has started

Back