• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit( Kid Icarus) vs Akuma (Street Fighter)

Pit-Tiger Claws-Uprising
Akuma-10
-speed equalized
-pit in this fight can't use his special attacks and he don't have the help of palutena

-the both are on their 6-C versions

Pit:2

Akuma:0

inconclusive:

I'm fairly certain that Pit heavily outranges Akuma and has the benefit of homing attacks.

That said, one Shun Goku Satsu could potentially wreck Pit, but Palutena would likely inform him of that in advance.

Reppuzan said:
I'm fairly certain that Pit heavily outranges Akuma and has the benefit of homing attacks.
That said, one Shun Goku Satsu could potentially wreck Pit, but Palutena would likely inform him of that in advance.
wouldn't this be considered a outside help?

@Plasma

Perhaps, but Pit gets intel regularly from Palutena through all of Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Disregarding that, I don't think Akuma can fly in this form.

@Plasma

Well, Pit wouldn't be able to fly and wouldn't have intel, so I guess it would be a more even playing field then.

Can Akuma match Pit's firing speed though?

well yes,i mean 70% of pit's power consist in flight but he has shown have fire power to be in par with palutena

Back