• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Bullet boys who can get moving

Speed unequal.

Mando can have all his stuff.

As for the Pilot:

• Primary: Kraber (8-A, not the amped version)
  • Secondary: Mozambique (9-B+)
  • Anti-Titan: Charge Rifle (Unhacked, 8-A)
  • Tactical: Phase Shift
  • Grenade: Satchels
  • Boost: Map Hack
Takes place here, no direct Line of Sight to start.

Pilot (Titanfall): 1 (MilesTheMorales1)

The Mandaloria:

Inconclusive:

Note that the titan profiles are outdated and the way I formatted this on the file kinda sucks so here is 8-A for titanfall

How does map hack work? Does Pilot have it on all the time?

I've typed explanations for this stuff on the page, if anyone's interested.

Map Hack pings the entire area of combat, highlighting people red through walls and concealment while also putting them on a pilot's minimap. Here's a usage of it

So it only works for like a few seconds. Is that game mechanics or can he use it indefinitely?

Mando can also use heat detection using his helmet and locate the pilot. Also, if this is end of series Mando, he gets a jetpack and can fly around the area to look for the pilot or escape him.

Mando by himself is also very good at strategizing and setting up traps. He was able to take out 3 professional bounty hunters after being trapped on a ship with them.

You gotta earn boosts, so at worst it just takes some time to recharge. A brief pinging still gives a direct location right off the bat, and the radar's always on and you'll end up spotted on that by shooting.

Idk how well the heat detection works on robotic pilots, almost every Phase Shift pilot's a simacrulum. It should still be producing heat in some form since it doesn't mess with the Titanfall thermal scopes but it's not like a human body. Flying might not be the best, since now you're out of cover against an enemy with essentially 2 sniper rifles. Pilots have very little issue moving around anyways.

Satchel Charges let the Pilot just bring down the building if need be, which is probably what would come about of Mandolorian camping in a building and suspiciously not moving. Traps like the arc mines are a thing in Titanfall, and some pilots end up getting a crazy amount of experience.

Yoo, I was so gonna make this thread, I'm mad you beat me to it. Oh well, Jack Cooper is still ope

The average pilot has multi city block durability and weapons. They're also superhumanly fast and can regen. You also gave him phase shifting, which negates durability.

Is this a stomp?

9-B+ dura. Either side can kill the other pretty fast with a good hit, and while Pilot does have a speed advantage in combat/reactions, mandolorian's faster in fastness with that jetpack and isn't stomped or whatever in reactions. Regen's of the organ damage variety, but if Pilot dies instantly that won't matter so it's okay

Pilot doesn't even have 8-A dura without the A-Wall or Hard Cover, it's just those guns.

Yeah that calc is for the Titans themselves. We just scaled Anti-Titan weapons, some of the grenadiers, satchels, and the Kraber to it.

This is interesting. If they went hand-to-hand, Pilot would easily overwhelm and blitz. With the jetpack, however, I imagine it should be a lot harder to hit a Subsonic+ Mando with only Subsonic reactions.

I mean going hand to hand either has the pilot run afowl of 9-A attacks or phase shift telefragging.

Mando isn't really a CQC person tho. Given the location and situation, he would opt for cover fire tactics. He waited till nightfall before attacking a person across a desert plane so he can take advantage of his flash bangs.

He's patient and calculative. If Mando can avoid physical confrontation, he'll do it.

If the Mando decides to do a camping standoff, Pilot would easily counter this by stealthily phase shifting from cover to cover until he reaches mando. He should be able to sneak up to him with stealth mastery and destroy his Jetpack. A 9-C Han Solo was able to puncture one with a stick without even trying so this shouldn't be any more difficult for a pilot. With nowhere to run(assuming the jetpack didn't malfunction when it was destroyed), Mando is forced to fight hand-to-hand or run, which will prove futile considering Pilot's superhuman movement and subsonic combat speed.

Bump

If Mando hits pilot once, then it would pretty much be over for the Pilot. But, since he is like super-fast, I would imagine that this would be nearly impossible, unless he first pulls with a Fibercord whip, which also isn't that quick compared to the opponenet. The only thing that could hit Titan are the blaster bolts, which can [exceed Mach 3000 https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/star-wars-feat-blaster-speed.22274/] or if he stupidly rams into Pilot via using jetpack.

As for Miles' scenario, I would like to think that once Mando realizes that Titan is very stealthy, and pretty much too fast for him to react on ground, he would probably rise in the air on a jetpack to locate him and to prevent risks. Mando has enhanced senses which can counter stealth mastery, but even if he could locate him, he would probably still have trouble trying to hit him. But, Mando could probably fire a flash charge, and then be able to fire at the enemy once he is staggered.

But, y'know Pilot has much more powerful weapons. So, I'm more leaning towards Pilot even if Mando is a better strategist.

Back