• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo vs Magetta

Considering these two were meant to fight if Piccolo hadn't forfeited to Frost.

Piccolo vs Magetta

Round 1: Battle takes place on a deserted, indestructible wastelandish planet.

Round 2: Takes place in the same settting Vegeta fought Magetta in during the exhibition match between Universe 7 and Universe 6. this includes the barrier that kept Vegeta from flying too far up.

for Round 1 Standard Battle Assumptions apply, for Round 2, wins are by knock out, or ring out.

Battle for both rounds begins 5 meters away.

I think at this point it's safe to say Piccolo is at least relative to base Goku and Vegeta, but still much weaker than their super saiyan forms. Vegeta couldn't scratch Magetta (though you could argue he was holding back, it would be at least as much power as he used against Frost, whom he one-shotted and whom Piccolo was at a disadvantage against.) I don't think Piccolo is capable of harming Magetta at all, he may be able to with Special beam cannon but it's hard to say. Second round he has a much better chance with right out available, especially if he knows Magetta's weakness.

For round 1 Magetta wins since he was able to match SS Vegeta and counter his energy attacks and withstood a Final Flash with no damage so I don't think Piccolo can damage him except with the Special Beam Cannon though he will need to charge it for a while to make it strong enough and that's the problem. Magatta will relentlessly try to attack piccolo not giving him a chance and with his speed up thing he can make himself faster if Piccolo was to fast.

Round 2 kinda plays out the same but now Megatta can do the same thing he did to Vegeta and slowly tire him out. Plus Piccolo does not have any heavy hitting moves except for the SBC but like I said before Magetta will keep on him and with his stamina slowly draining his SBC will not change quick enough so I give this one to Magetta as well

Two things to note Piccolo from my knowledge does not insult his opponents so it unlikely he will but if he had knowledge about Magetta then this would be a stomp since Magetta would lose the will to fight instantly also I think Piccolo has Telekinesis but he never uses it in combat so throwing Magetta out of the ring or in the first rounds case into space is out.

All in all I go with Magetta both rounds

Back