• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo vs Lord Boros

This is Piccolo when he fought Raditz

Speed is equalized

Piccolo88.jpeg

One_punch_man_2_lord_boros_by_knight133-d8gb64v.png

Piccolo: 7

Boros: 0

Yeah Piccolo should take this after a long fight.

Boros has the regen advantage on his side, but that's literally it for his advantages.

Piccolo takes pretty much everything else, his feat was not only above Baseline but was done by a tired out and with his training gear off

He also has the skill advantage for just how long he's trained and mastered martial arts, and with some very good ranges Ki attacks he should be able to take this after wearing down Boros's Regenerationn

He had his training gear on when he did the feat, so he's likely more stronger than that with the thing off.

I think Boros should win this fight. The main reason is that Piccolo needs too much time to build up enough ki for his strongest attack so Makankosappo is of the table in 1v1 fight. And even if Piccolo manages to land a hit with it I don't know if he can bypass Boros regen.

Ugarik said:
I think Boros should win this fight. The main reason is that Piccolo needs too much time to build up enough ki for his strongest attack so Makankosappo is of the table in 1v1 fight. And even if Piccolo manages to land a hit with it I don't know if he can bypass Boros regen. I also feel like Boros has a speed advantage because he blitzed Saitama without using meteoric burst (before Saitama got serious)
You do know that the attack he used on the moon was when he was tired and still in training gear right which would put him above Boros in terms of AP. And it didn't take him long to charge up a ki Attack when he literally destroyed the moon.

Boros regen as described by himself drains his energy meaning that the more he regens the more stamina he uses until he runs out and gets creamed by Piccolo AP advantage.

Also speeds equalized so speed won't play a factor here.

Benandi said:
Boros. The guy is just too strong, fast, and all-around bad@$$.
You do know that Piccolo has the AP advantage right?

Speed is equalized otherwise piccolo blitz's Boros (Piccolo is Rel vs Boris who is Sub-Rel)

Piccolo should outskill Boros here, and his raw strength advantage helps out a lot as well. Boros' Regenerationn and Meteoric Burst may provide an issue, but Piccolo can take off his training gear and can power up to close any gap that is made, if any. Eventually, Big Green wears out Big Pink's Regenerationn and take home the W

Piccolo 8/10 times

Piccolo should take this rather easily. Boros is baseline Planet level whereas even a casual restricted Piccolo is somewhat above that. Piccolo is also more versatile, tactical, and he has the distinctive stamina advantage. Boros going all out causes his lifespan to be decrease dramatically.

7(?) votes Piccolo and 0 for Boros? Both of Boros's votes had weak reasonings.

Piccolo's votes are, ThatToneguy, Gargoyle, PTSOXMONKEY, MEdeus, Cal, Glass(?), and Everlasting(?)

(?) means vote didn't sounds specified but stated a reason.

Boros' feat isn't baseline either but Piccolo does still have the AP advantage, most likely, and is both more skilled and more intelligent, being one of the more cunning fighters in Dragon Ball. High-Mid Regenerationn will only delay the inevitable for Boros and Piccolo will just vaporize him with a full-body ki blast.

Well, the High 6-A bit is way above baseline obviously, but where's the 5-B calc for Boros? I thought we assume baseline unless either a calc, involves a feat/statement of destroying a larger than Earth and/or multiple Earth sized planets, or scales to being superior to a 5-B character. Saitama is easily above baseline 5-B, but I thought Boros and Garou were just baseline.

Promestein said:
Boros' feat isn't baseline either but Piccolo does still have the AP advantage, most likely
^ This

I suppose we could add this is the match is decisive though?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well, the High 6-A bit is way above baseline obviously, but where's the 5-B calc for Boros? I thought we assume baseline unless either a calc, involves a feat/statement of destroying a larger than Earth and/or multiple Earth sized planets, or scales to being superior to a 5-B character. Saitama is easily above baseline 5-B, but I thought Boros and Garou were just baseline.
Cause when Boros pulled out the CSRC he was severely weakened because of his fight with saitama.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
7(?) votes Piccolo and 0 for Boros? Both of Boros's votes had weak reasonings.
Piccolo's votes are, ThatToneguy, Gargoyle, PTSOXMONKEY, MEdeus, Cal, Glass(?), and Everlasting(?)

(?) means vote didn't sounds specified but stated a reason.
I wasn't aware votes had to have strong stated reasons behind them. I agree that this is pretty conclusive if you only count the votes you want to.

Indeed, no one wants to count votes that have bad reasoning, debates are about having solid reasoning

Okay, here's some solid reasoning: Boros's Collapsing Star Canon was stated by the creators of One Punch Man to literally be able to obliterate a star. If Piccolo is only around planet level, he's outclassed, no matter what the tiers say.

Benandi said:
Okay, here's some solid reasoning: Boros's Collapsing Star Canon was stated by the creators of One Punch Man to literally be able to obliterate a star. If Piccolo is only around planet level, he's outclassed, no matter what the tiers say.
That statement has been debunked multiple times on this site.

Benandi said:
No

@Huesito88 Great retort.

@Thatoneguy78 I didn't know that, sorry. I mean, I doubt it's been "debunked" as in actually proven false, so much as the staff decided it wasn't valid on this particular Wiki, since the show's creators decide what's Canon. But them's the rules, so whatever. I guess according to VS Battle Wiki tiering system, Piccolo somehow wins, lol.

The star level data book statement was a translation error, and death of the author is a thing. If we treated every author and data book statement as 100% invincible, then we'd have:

Below superhuman speed Thor

MFTL+ in travel speed only Silver Surfer

Relativistic Flash

Universe level Tenten

Universe level Godzilla

Below Superhuman Kenshiro

Tier 0 Alien X

Etc, etc

A translation error? I mean, I could believe that the translations can be wrong in general...but the move is called "Collapsing Star Canon." One would think that means it has the power to...well, collapse a star, or something.

But again, them's the rules.

Hoshi can mean both, planet or star in Japan. It most likely means planet via context, but they translated it to Star.

If we decided attack potency by attack name, then we'd have Multi-Galaxy level Saiyan Saga Vegeta since he has an attack called "Big Bang Attck"

Just because a move is called something *Insert Object Here* buster doesn't mean it can just somehow bust said object if it hasn't shown feats of that caliber.

Collapsing Star Cannon, is just a name like light speed flash, it doesn't mean the move is actually that strong.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
The star level data book statement was a translation error, and death of the author is a thing. If we treated every author and databook statement as 100% invincible, then we'd have:
Below superhuman speed Thor

MFTL+ in travel speed only Silver Surfer

Relativistic Flash

Universe level Tenten

High Outerversal level Godzilla

Below Superhuman Kenshiro

Tier 0 Alien X

Etc, etc
FTFY

"This is Piccolo when he fought Raditz"

How the hell Piccolo is going to beat Boros?He needs eternity to charge his most powerful attack "Special Beam Cannon",wich is slightly above baseline PL,and Moon busting feat was after the fight with Raditz,Piccolo trained after that and became stronger if i don't forget.

Boros takes it via better Regenerationn and stats.

Slightly above Baseline?

He did said attack with his training gear on and while exhausted

Boros did his attack after doing a suicide move that expelled most of his energy.

Back