• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo vs Lord Boros

Piccolo's feat is 69 exatons (59 baseline).

Ruy upgraded Boros to 5-B in striking strength and he is obviously above baseline with Star Cannon,but Piccolo when he fought Raditz needed time to charge Special Beam Cannon.

He's not above Baseline with the Star Cannon, it was a suicide attack that would bust the planet

Again, the beam was done by an Exhausted Piccolo with his training gear on, it stands to reason he's>>Boros in AP

"He's not above Baseline with the Star Cannon, it was a suicide attack that would bust the planet"

He is already baseline physically,how is Star Cannon weaker/equal to his punches?

We scaled Boros's punches to Star Cannon, which is baseline Planet level.

"We scaled Boros's punches to Star Cannon, which is baseline Planet level."

So,Boros is 5-B in striking strength only for 1 punch?Cause Star Cannon is a move that uses all his energy.

"He's not above Baseline with the Star Cannon, it was a suicide attack that would bust the planet"

In his profile it is noted that he can survive and explosion of the planet.

It's not really implied that he can survive, he was desperare, and I don't think surviving the explosion of the planet is 5-B in durability.

Boros scale from Garou who can fight with him with only his punches.

OPM powerscaling is weird and doesn't follow logic.

How can you be baseline 5-B in ST and baseline 5-B with your most powerful attack that uses all your energy.

Garou could surive a serious series attack. Which should at the very least have enough force to counter Boros' Collasping star roaring cannon. And Boros vs Monster Garou as stated by the author would be "one hell of a fight" so that means that Boros would be able to injure Monster form Garou who should have CSRC Level durability cause of him suriving the attack.

I think Boros could keep fighting if it were not for Saitama's serious punch.

1. Star Cannon isn't a suicide attack. It takes all of one's power to do but it isn't like Chiaotzu's explosion. Boros was planning on surviving it, and probably would've if Serious Punch didn't clash with it..

2. What Thatoneguy78 said. Also for the billionth time Boros's full power isn't basline. His extremely weakened, drained out power is baseline. Yes Star Cannon is the strongest attack. However Boros can fight against people who can survive it in hand to hand. Indicating that even if Star Cannon is the strongest attack, his punches are like somewhere in the same field, not vastly inferior.

"Also for the billionth time Boros's full power isn't basline"

"His extremely weakened, drained out power is baseline."

This is your own assumptation,guiedbook confirms it is planet lvl,nothing higher.Sorry to tell you but Planet class Boros in ST is pure wank.

"However Boros can fight against people who can survive it in hand to hand."

Saitama trashed Boros with casual punches.

It really doesn't matter, Piccolo is not baseline even using his training gear, so Piccolo for reasons above.

No. Boros directly stated that his energy and life force was drained out from fighting in Meteoric Burst.

The guidebook said that Boros's attack at that time was Planet level. And again Boros was weakened when he gave that attack. It never said that Boros's full power was only baseline Planet level.

Saitama continuously spammed nomal punches over and over and over again and accumulated that damage over time. Boros prior to the fight tanked numerous normal punches.

I'm not going over this ad naseum with you again. Think whatever you want and I'll respect your opinion. I've wasted enough of my time repeating myself on this nonstop.

"The guidebook said that Boros's attack at that time was Planet level."

Can you show me a scan from databook that proves it?

I am also already tired by repeating the same over and over,i'll never accept Boros at PL in ST when his most powerful attack is only baseline.That is logic.And your justification is "he was tired" etc.

Show me the guiedbook scan,if it says that tierd Boros's Star Cannon is planet lvl,i'll agree with you,but for now it is only your assumptaions.I'll never try to argue with you in the first place if you had better arguments for your jutsification.

The guidebook says that the attack Boros fired could destroy the planet. Boros was explicitly depleted from energy and life force when he fired the attack. It's just putting two and two together.

Again not dealing with your ad naseum. Have a nice day.

So could we close the thread and add the results on both profiles?

Dzhindzholia

It is not only the guidebook, but during the year 2015 there were interviews with ONE and Murata. ONE stated himself that Saitama and Boros could destroy the planet.

However, you truly want the scan here you go.

Xh9iRMfmsA7sJ6J1ycYQ4ufYflORS7u2lm1HfbofW64

Title: BOROS - The champion of the universe who wishes for a strong opponent.

• Disaster level: Dragon.
  • Origin: Space.
  • Height: 2.4m.
  • Weight: Unknown.
  1. Leader of the Pirate Crew "Dark Matter" which controls the whole universe. He is the best one of his race who won through the survival competition at their planet's harsh environment.
  2. Possesses healing factor. In order to fulfill his desire for an adequate opponent, he came to earth following a prophecy. During devoting himself to the battle, he remembered a pleasant feeling.
"Now bring the excitement to my life."

1. Releasing Power: Because his strength is too great, normally he wears a special armor which seals his power. When he takes it off, his original power is released.
  2. Healing factor: When focusing his energy, he increases his Regenerationn power, which recovers a severe fatal wound in a few seconds.
  3. Energy blast: He concentrates an enormous energy inside his body, releasing it from his eyes in one go. It turns a vast field into dust in a blink of an eye, which is a technique that Boros feels proud of.
  4. Meteoric Burst: He turns his energy inside his body into driving force, whose super speed transcends limits and pulls out a destruction force that equals a meteor.
  5. Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon: Erase the Earth. The roar of despair !!! It is an attack able to destroy Earth.
Everything else is just description of the fight.

"Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon: Erase the Earth. The roar of despair !!! It is an attack able to destroy Earth."

"The guidebook said that Boros's attack at that time was Planet level. And again Boros was weakened when he gave that attack. It never said that Boros's full power was only baseline Planet level."

Nothing that Ruy wrote is there.

Yeah,it never said Boros's full power is over planet lvl too.A characters most powerful attack can not be equal to his casual punches.And in that case his most powerful attack is baseline planet lvl and you can not prove that it is stronger.

Good luck to you too.

They are referring to the attack he fired. Not to some sort of Star Cannon that he would've thrown at his full power. They say that the attack he fired would destroy the planet. This attack was thrown when Boros was weakened. Put two and two together. Boros weakened being baseline Planet level = Boros at full power being above baseline.

https://gyazo.com/cd27f02e3ee8e8c2388bfbcad94cdaf8

https://i.imgur.com/6nkFqeP.jpg

^ "In response to Boros' endless monologue, Saitama said coldly "are you done with the battle?" The tables are turned against him, Boros is backed into a corner, he unleashes the ultimate move, an attack that can destroy earth with its overwhelming power..."

They are absolutely referring to the attack Boros threw at Saitama to be Planet level. Not his full on power.

Too bad I never said half the things you claim I did. I never said anything about casual punches. I've been saying Boros's full powered punches. I never said his punches were equal to Star Cannon. I said they were somewhat remotely comparable to Star Cannon even if Star Cannon is stronger.

Boros is directly stated able to hand-to-hand fight against a guy who straight up survived Star Cannon (or the attack that cancelled it same difference). His full powered blows are somewhat remotely comparable to that attack, even if the attack is stronger. "His strongest attack is only baseline Planet level" is false because he was weakened and had less energy when he gave that attack.

The high end was 5-B.

Plus there's the fact that Piccolo gets numerous times stronger since in the Saiyan Arc.

Just like Melzalgald Boros has a crystal but only the smartest can realize that the Crystal is giving Boros the extreme Regenerationn speed.

So can we add this and close the thread? It's been concluded for a while now.

Back