• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Physics Manipulation question

Does a character who isn't bound by the physics laws have resistance to Physics Manipulation?
If the answer is yes, would he have resistance to any other ability?

Does a character who isn't bound by the physics laws have resistance to Physics Manipulation?
If the answer is yes, would he have resistance to any other ability?
1. I think so? But depends on the portrayal of 'unbound by physics', I guess.

2. Hm, again, depends on the portrayal or shown limits, I think. 'Physics' is wide category after all.

1. I think so? But depends on the portrayal of 'unbound by physics', I guess.

2. Hm, again, depends on the portrayal or shown limits, I think. 'Physics' is wide category after all.
The character being unbound by the physical laws has a scientific explanation: he isn't affected by the force of gravity of stars and black holes,can move faster than the speed of light without affecting space-time, is unaffected by events that happen in the past and the future, can destroy matter and energy completely without leaving any trace, etc.

The character being unbound by the physical laws has a scientific explanation: he isn't affected by the force of gravity of stars and black holes,can move faster than the speed of light without affecting space-time, is unaffected by events that happen in the past and the future, can destroy matter and energy completely without leaving any trace, etc.

Acausality type 2 for being unaffected by past and future
Destroy matter and energy without any trace is EE
faster than the speed of light without affecting space-time is pretty common in fiction so just FTL

sounds like the feats are more detailed so it's better for them to be as other abilities due to how Laws of Physics is too wide to cover all

@RoTt35 That character should be immune to Past/Future change and gravity manipulation for sure.

FTL thing without affecting spacetime... Hm, sounds like the character is not affected by lightspeed limit. So it should also immune to attack involving 'decreasing speed of light/causality'.

Back