• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
gdm4zc5o5lq71.png

Another matchup made in heaven.

• Speed Equalized
That Testimony Is BULLSHIT: Reploidnoridomix, Jasonsith, Mariogoods, MrKerf, Doggo, Stillwinston, MaidRips (7)
Naked Grandma:
Incon:

Last edited:
I’m curious, how good is Makoto in a fight after joining the Future Foundation?
He fought a casual Kyosuke Munakata, whose profile states that he has an extreme amount of experience in the battleground, but this was still a casual battle, so I should say that he's at least decent.

don't know who win but I'm 100% sure phoenix social influencing is much much better than makoto,I mean phoenix somehow manage to convince galactus whom have intention to destroy both capcom and marvel world to appear in a court 💀

I vote for Mr Naruhoto for his slight AP advantage if we somehow consider both sides' hax and X factor about equal and cancelling.

Ngl I feel Makoto's luck is being overlooked here. It has helped him deal with life threatening situations. I feel like it would net him the win. He also seemingly has the skill advantage..not

But Social influecing from Phoenix could net him the win without having to....physically attack a teenager

I'm switching my vote to incon since I'm unsure who will win

Ngl I feel Makoto's luck is being overlooked here. It has helped him deal with life threatening situations. I feel like it would net him the win. He also seemingly has the skill advantage..not

But Social influecing from Phoenix could net him the win without having to....physically attack a teenager

I'm switching my vote to incon since I'm unsure who will win
I mean like I said above,phoenix SI can convince galactus to stop destroy both marvel and capcom world,I don't know why he can't convince some teenager,his luck is useless here considering there aren't any life threat situation

I mean like I said above,phoenix SI can convince galactus to stop destroy both marvel and capcom world,I don't know why he can't convince some teenager,his luck is useless here considering there aren't any life threat situation
Does he immediately start will that tho? For all we know, a random car could hit him before he can speak...thx to stupid luck

Does he immediately start will that tho? For all we know, a random car could hit him before he can speak...thx to stupid luck
Actually? It’s pretty damn likely. Phoenix prefers to not get into fights and would much rather talk

Reminder. A giant planet destroying entity came to Earth with the intention of consuming it, and Phoenix talked him into appearing in court

Actually? It’s pretty damn likely. Phoenix prefers to not get into fights and would much rather talk

Reminder. A giant planet destroying entity came to Earth with the intention of consuming it, and Phoenix talked him into appearing in court
Well darn. But then again, the possibility of Wrigth slipping to a banana and getting knocked out conscious is still likely.

Well darn. But then again, the possibility of Wrigth slipping to a banana and getting knocked out conscious is still likely.
….Phoenix literally gets up fine from having a giant gavel slammed on his entire body. Why would slipping on a banana hurt him? Hell, one of his attacks in the game is slipping and he obviously doesn’t get knocked out by that. A banana peel’s not gonna put him out

It literally wouldn’t knock him out because he’s survived much greater than that. Even the hypothetical “gets hit by a car” Doggo brought up wouldn’t kill Phoenix

That would severely negate his luck advantage since Phoenix talking to him wouldn’t put him in any danger

Back