• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright vs Frank West

Room to building potentially comes from 1. A turrent shoots 4 missiles at someone and it lights up the entire courthouse (I know where this is and can pull up the scene e of neeeded. But I'm planning to do on a reversion Thread) 2. Also from the Explosion that Luke and Phoenix tanked that was comparable to the houses next to it.

One shot? No. He doesn't one shot we barely know his AP. Blitz? Yeah probably but I mean speed is equalized

Jackythejack said:
One shot? No. He doesn't one shot we barely know his AP. Blitz? Yeah probably but I mean speed is equalized
His AP equals his durability. And with the Wholw Courtroom explosion feat with that mini drone. It givers Phoenix a Much Much higher AP

Jackythejack said:
Doesn't stop Frank from turning him into a Christmas ornament. Get a calc on that explosion then
I did. It was in the thread I made about upgrading Phoeniex. Person I asked to do it got "9850000 joules" Just a few scratches under Small Building. And everyone was entirely alright after this. I don't think Frank has anything remotely to that level physically

Buttersamuri said:
Jackythejack said:
His AP equals his durability. And with the Wholw Courtroom explosion feat with that mini drone. It givers Phoenix a Much Much higher AP

(in Court Judge tone) May I have the calculation please?

And is Phoenix's car crash surviving feat puts his AP and dura anywhere from 226,504 to 462,106 Joules?

Frank's skull crushing feat puts his AP and dura currently 105,931 J. And this should be his low-end/casual AP feat as he kills thousands of DR zombies ike that.

Added with his skills Frank should win this FRA.

(in Court Judge tone) May I have the calculation please?

And is Phoenix's car crash surviving feat puts his AP and dura anywhere from 226,504 to 462,106 Joules?

Frank's skull crushing feat puts his AP and dura currently 105,931 J. And this should be his low-end/casual AP feat as he kills thousands of DR zombies ike that.

Added with his skills Frank should win this FRA.

The feat itself I brought it up onthis revision page and put down the [feat into here] The only exact numbers I myself know of is the stuff the person showed me. (Though since I have the pictures of Pixel measurement they used, if needed, a simple redone of the calc using explosion formula should yield the same result)

Now, Phoenix does not need any equipment to use his hax (light, wind and soul) he only needs to point,, and Frank has to pick up stuff to fight Wright with or run up to him to CQC, also, Phoenix is used to being in a court of law while frank isn't.

So Phoenix does have an advatange in both prep time and location.

Yeah, i think Phoenix is taking this one. He can just use his light hax to temporally blind Frank and then just charge at him with his elbow or flat out blow him away or even just soul hax him.

Frank camera flashes, shoots him with...a gun? Shoots him with just about anything and he's dead. Disintegrate his body.

Now, i am pretty sure pointing at someone is a lot faster than taking out the camera, focusing the shot THEN camera flashing someone.

I dunno how this works exactly, but Frank has no prep time and in a courtrroom. How is he going to get his hands on a gun?

How can Frank resist wind and soul hax tho?

Frank can probably just...not be pushed away by the wind. It's similar to other attacks he can withstand.

Frank's standard equipment is also just basic at any weapon he gets.

Phoenix's light manipulation works literally just by pointing? Like...what is it?

But, there is no prep time, and they are in a courtroom.

Even then, Phoenix can usee his wind hax to push frank away or blind Frank while he runs at him with a sledge hammer.

And, soul hax.

Buttersamuri said:
Phoenix is WAY to durable for Frank to do that. Like WAY WAY. So... no.. not happening
Uh...Frank's really reall strong bud so I'm gonna need a number in Phoenix now.

Frank won't be reaching Phoenix any time soon. Pointing is room level in range >>>>> Melee. And I think OP has stated Frank starts with no weapons.

And i think it is common knowledge pointing is way, way faster than camera flash, and the camera flash needs a certain range to work.

I tthink it is way more likely for Wright to blind frank then just elbow smash or soul hax West.

Uh...Frank's really reall strong bud so I'm gonna need a number in Phoenix now.

Phoenix's durability was in the 3 hundred thousands for Joules from the car feat alone where franks is in the 1 hundreds

Then the missile feat that lights up the entire courthouse and everyone was alright. Which is definitely beyond Franks strength

Phoenix, while being a lawyer, has tons of hax based on what happens in the games.

So, yeah, i formerly vote for him for the reasons i said above.

Again.

Pointing >>>>>>>>>>> Using any item in terms of speed.

Ahem, Frank has a matter destroying fun that can literally rip Phoenix apart at the particles, he has a reality warping magic wand, he's survived literal RPGs so your point is invalid, he can be ran over by cars so that point in invalid, he can survive three sticks of dynamite so your point is invalid. He has more combat experience, more versatility, and Moreno killing mindset than Phoenix Wright. He doesn't even know how to fight. Blinding frank won't do much if he can just fire lasers

>I doubt Phoenix would lead with a point.

That is LITERALLY all he does. He is literally 100% gonna start with a point.

Okay, as Jacky said, pointing won't do shit. Frank is not an idiot and has seen many things in his day. He won't get blinded and roll over for Phoenix to kill him.

Even if Frank is blinded he pulls out his camera and...points at Phoenix and also flashes him?? I dot et it you can shoot a camera with your eyes closed

He is pretty big on pointing. Would make sense he would do that. Makes less sense he would charge in head on with frank. He likely would use the range stuff his had Point at him to 1. Remove his soul 2. Cause frank to explode 3. Wind manipulation to send him flying Ect Phoenix is a smart person. He would know not to try melee (Sprite the fact he likely is way stronger since durability scales to his AP)

Give me the car feat.

And a calc for the rocket.

Now, please. Because I did the car feat and I don't think it was that high. I know for a fact this isn't a stomp.

You guys are missing the mark, he'll blind him. However, if you think he'll instantly rip his soul out of his ass, your own bias towards Phoenix is blinding you. He is not a fighter, he's a lawyer.

Jackythejack said:
Even if Frank is blinded he pulls out his camera and...points at Phoenix and also flashes him?? I dot et it you can shoot a camera with your eyes closed
What? Are you implying Frank will just flash Wrightt when he is blinded? Then i can just say that Phoenix points at frank again and blinds West once again.

Then the cycle repeats itseelf until their eyes are useless?

Back