• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright vs Frank West

Jackythejack said:
Give me the car feat.

And a calc for the rocket.

Now, please. Because I did the car feat and I don't think it was that high. I know for a fact this isn't a stomp.
1. The car feat did hit that atea. It was even brought up before. 226,504 to 462,106 Joules. Where franks was 105,000 Joules around about

2. Feat never got a page of its own. I only brought it up here and said the numbers. Which they said they were fine with putting it under his wall stuff since it still hit wall. Just a much higher version here Was a few million joules iirc. Forget the amount exactly. Was a while back

Phoenix was not afaraid of soul haxing Dahlia out of Maya's body or to use his wind hax or light hax against his opponents.

He might not be a fighter, but he is not just going to let Frank kill him, specially when he has experience with being assaulted.

And again, he is indeed blinding frank 10/10 times before West can pull out his camera and blind Wright by the sheer fact taht pointing at someone is faster.

Then Phoenix can just one shot or hax West dead.

Ok. Found the numbers exactly on there. Which was "9850000 Joules" Immensely higher than Frank. Actually need to make a page on this later so it can be linked.

1. That's jowhere near enough for a stomp in any sense of the word, or a one shot.

2. Get someone to evaluate that please. If not that should actually seriously be linked to his profile.

Either way Frank is still tough enough to take down Phoenix anyways. Odds are yes actually 9-A but I need to get a CRT for that. Frank can still survive multiple megajoule attacks because sticks of dynamite.

Frank cannot do anything when blinded, nor can resist the wind hax, nor can resist the soul hax.

In character, Phoenix will want to keep his distance as much as possible, while West almost always goes melee, specially when he is in a closed space like a courtroom. He did not shoot TJ when he was pinning Chuck to the ground, he went for the baseball bat despite having space to retreat to.

So yeah, i think it is way more likely Phoenix will win this.

He can litterally keep on spamming light and wind hax until Frank gives up.

Jackythejack said:
1. That's jowhere near enough for a stomp in any sense of the word, or a one shot.

2. Get someone to evaluate that please. If not that should actually seriously be linked to his profile.

Either way Frank is still tough enough to take down Phoenix anyways. Odds are yes actually 9-A but I need to get a CRT for that. Frank can still survive multiple megajoule attacks because sticks of dynamite.
If franks power is 105,000 And Phoenix is 9,850,000. That's a Massive power difference And it got linked cause the people who were evaluating the page I was doing for revisions said they were fine with adding the feat. So yea. No. Phoenix more than one shots via being several times stronger and more durable. Even if it was durbaliltyy alone. Frank isn't scratching that. Phoenix is one shotting via hacks at that point. (Though his ap and durability are equal. So yea)

"He can," but he ******* won't. "Frank will give up." HAHA, giving up is pulling out his ice machine and shooting an icicle that hits him in the dome.

Oh yea. And Phoenix can cause frank to explode over and over again too. Recently he pointed at godot and he quite literally blew up in a small explosion

if you think Franks going to give up you're dead wrong let me tell you that much. He can be beaten near to death and he still wouldn't give up.

Also the storyline just assumes he doesn't have a gun and that's why. Baseball bat is one of his main weapons yes, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't pull something else out like, I dunno, a gun. He uses guns against psychopaths so that wouldn't be a problem. He literally has every weapon from his games via standard equipment. He has ways to kill Phoenix.

also he could just...put on something to protect his eyes, and the wind had can't be that strong to knock him back completely. You're underestimating Frank West to such a high degree

TitanCrusher101 said:
"He can," but he ******* won't. "Frank will give up." HAHA, giving up is pulling out his ice machine and shooting an icicle that hits him in the dome.
I mean. If Phoenix got in a fight. Considering he is very smart. Why wouldn't he. He could spam the hell out of explosions, light, wind. Or just soul hack him.

Jackythejack said:
if you think Franks going to give up you're dead wrong let me tell you that much. He can be beaten near to death and he still wouldn't give up.

Also the storyline just assumes he doesn't have a gun and that's why. Baseball bat is one of his main weapons yes, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't pull something else out like, I dunno, a gun. He uses guns against psychopaths so that wouldn't be a problem. He literally has every weapon from his games via standard equipment. He has ways to kill Phoenix.

also he could just...put on something to protect his eyes, and the wind had can't be that strong to knock him back completely. You're underestimating Frank West to such a high degree
Durability too high for that too matter. Phoenix way too tough

Ahem.

Frank has a durability negating attack and he has the power of three megajlukes at least because he can survive three sticks of dynamite.

He has three megajlules compared to the nine Phoenix has which is so much fairer.

TitanCrusher101 said:
You say his AP is 9.9m, sure it is, man. Find the "so-called" feat that shows this, and we'll actually believe you.
Ok. No need to be sarcastic like that. I quite literally linked where the feat and numbers are And if you read. They said they were fine with adding the feat on his page. Don't get like that with me.

It doesn't really seem complete to me, where is it that they approve of that feat? Show it to me, I don't feel like scrolling through your whole damn thread.

Why would Frank put on glasses to protect his eyes when 1.-He doesn't know phoenix can blind people until it actually happens 2.-that is not an item he has in Dead Rising 1 (which is the pic on the OP)

Sorry, but that point seems unreasonable. Frank won't be knowing what Wright can do and prep for it since there is no prep time.

No need to cuss like that dude.

Also this thread was concluded a long time ago I just realized. Frank won like ten days ago.

We don't just assume it's Dead Rising 1 Frank. We use composite Frank. Also he could just wear like a mask which protects him. He won't be blinded forever. He just puts on like the alien mask which gives him laser eyes. Or the magic wand. Or anything that negates durability. He's got a lot of it.

Hell, West guessing or predicting that this lawyer dude has any supernatural powers to his name is unreasonable.

meanwhile, Wright can easily see that the man with a baseball bat or a gun on hand that is running towards him and respond accordingly with wind and light hax.

• Blinding Frank will allow Wrightt to finish the battle in any way he wants
  • Wind hax will let Wright keep his distance consistently since West has no methods of avoiding it.

Not to mention the soul hax, which will end the battle 100% of the time no matter what kind of stuff Frank makes.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Ted Ed commented 30 minutes ago, it was over weeks ago. This can be added, I'll get someone.
I can add it but I'd want to see if I can keep this argument going. Unfortunately I do have to sleep soon.

Don't they need a 7 point lead as well it last for an entire 24 hours for it to be concluded. Cause I voted for Phoenix. So even if franks at 7 votes. He needs to be at 8 and for 24 hours And now 9 cause of Ted

Buttersamuri said:
Don't they need a 7 point lead as well it last for an entire 24 hours for it to be concluded. Cause I voted for Phoenix. So even if franks at 7 votes. He needs to be at 8 and for 24 hours
And now 9 cause of Ted
That is no way on earth how it works because otherwise no thread would ever be completed. You need a four point lead but seven votes for grace period to start. Frank got seven votes, he has a five point lead, he wins.

Not to mention the Frank votes above where made BEFORE Phoenix got any of the haxes being discussed here and are giving him a clear advantage.

So, in my opinion, they shouuld be discarded or at least revalidated.

And I thought it was 7 vote lead and a 24 hour period of this lead to be considered a win. (I won't lie though. Not 100 percent certain on it. I haven't done a lot of these. The only ones I've seen so far were like major stomps on one persons favor)

Ted Ed said:
Not to mention the Frank votes above where made BEFORE Phoenix got any of the haxes being discussed here and are giving him a clear advantage.
So, in my opinion, they shouuld be discarded or at least revalidated.
That's what I've been doing though! I've been providing reasons why Frank still wins. Phoenix isn't going to soul hax someone's soul outnof his body if they're a living person! The only reason he did it against Maya is because he knew she was possessed by someone else's soul. It wouldn't be a go to move against a normal person in the slightest!

Back