• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright standard equipment

So a while back. Phoenix Wright has a few things removed from his page, including Evidence as standard equipment. However, that part has a huge issue. As brought up in the actual thread

"Phoenix Wright does carry around tools he collected as evidence often; it's an occuring theme in the games that he still has them in his bag even though they were from a previous case."

Yet they still were removed from his standard equipment. I request it be put back, as he does carry this stuff around, so it should be standard.

It was a quote from DarkDragonMedeus bringing up to that part on that downgrade on the downgrade thread. Also why I asked him to come to this thread. Nobody acknowledged or gave counter reason on the thread after that was said and rebrought up. It just was removed despite that being brought up by a supporter and one who knows the verse well, which is why I'm bringing it up here.

Actually, I don't quite remember. But actually, looked through the first game. And it seems he wasn't carrying around the evidence from previous cases for each new case started. I don't quite remember details regarding other Phoenix Wright games however.

From what I remember, he and Apollo kept having with them things from the cases in which they are even if they aren't useful for them anymore. That much is brought up some times in the games, but not stuff from previous cases.

Doesn't he also just naturally carry this evidence just with him too? Like mid case as well, when he has it, he keeps it. Which is why evidence has been stolen from him in the past

So, since Phoenix carries evidence in his cases, even after they have no more use to the case, should that be considered standard? That means he would just be carrying it around.

here's him using this line of evidence on this day

and here's him having the same evidence the following day, despite many of it having no point (such as the Gordy news letter

Here's him having evidence on him stolen after being razed unconscious. This showing he was carrying evidence on him as well.

here's him having the evidence outside of court entirely

Which is a very normal occurrence. You often show evidence outside of court. Like in the Samurai case or Circus case. Meaning Phoenix is just lugging this stuff around with him

Those all actually appear to be evidence he recieved during the specific case regarding the Miles Edgeworth incident. It's not like he's carrying "The Thinker" during that case or anything from the Steel Samurai.

Well that's what I was saying. During the case itself, he always carries it with him. In our outside the courthouse. Even if he already used them and they have no more use in the case. He holds onto them. Outside of it. We aren't sure what happens to the evidence unless they have a specific owner (like Lotta Hearts Camera). I can try and go through the other games to see if he carried any extra evidence too. Trying to think what ever happened to the thinker after the second case, since Mia was dead and all, so not like she owned it anymore.

Back