• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2) I did not find that clearly spelled out at all. It seems to rely on speculation to me.

3) True, but the avatars are not the entire multiversal totality of it. They are just channeling the universal aspects.

2. Me and Tracer showed more than 8 scans about this, you can try and re-analyze them if you want.

3. Yes, but if it's Users across the Multiverse, and literally The Phoenix across every reality, then it's the multu-abstract she merged with, which makes all the more sense since it's the Nexus.

2) I did read the scans that you posted, and I did not perceive them that way at all.

3) She was temporarily merged with part of the Phoenix as it manifests across parallell universes, not higher infinities or dimensions of reality.

I think that the Man-Thing guards a different nexus, and nothing was mentioned about qualitative superiority for the higher levels of reality in that scan. Scaling between stories and writers several decades apart does not tend to work for an incoherent patchwork setting like Marvel.

Wait, Ant, you let me use Phoenix embodying the growth on Jean's profile already and said Hykuu and I were likely right about it. Why can I not do that again for WPOTC?

I don't remember accepting that, but if I did, I have a different evaluation of this issue now.

I also think that I removed that scan from Jean's profile earlier.

Different Marvel writers usually barely have any idea of what others have been doing before them, and the Nexus in Swamp Thing was not at all portrayed the same way, so I disagree.

Ascending levels does not automatically mean qualitatively and infinitely superior, especially if they can be collapsed upon each other.

You removed the scan of her causing fear in the abstracts. Phoenix embodying the growth is still there.

You can't generalize that, though, and yes they literally have no difference between them, we have literally seen the M'krann crystal destroy the omniverse, or atleast connect to it.

Higher dimensions have been collapsed on each other a dozen times before in fiction, what's the point here? And we know levels of existence are infinitely above each other, I can make a thread for that whenever the new tiering system is implemented.

Okay. I am juggling too many tasks at once and am mentally overexerted. I usually leave evaluations for these types of threads to other knowledgeable staff members partially for this reason, but since most of them are busy with school, I have to try to handle some of them myself now, which is very tiresome for me.

@Hykuu

Unless it is explicitly retconned that the Man-Thing is the guardian of the White Hot Room and the M'Kraan Crystal, no we definitely cannot scale like that. Period. Marvel is severely contradicting itself all of the time. If you want to find complete exact coherence and scaling, you are starting to sound like Seed, and should focus on some other fictional setting instead.

If the diffusely defined ascending levels were not portrayed as infinitely and qualitatively superior higher dimensions in this story, we also cannot treat them like that, especially if citizens of a lower realm can somehow collapse something supposedly infinity ^ infinity times greater than themselves.

This is a very tiresome and irrational subject, and I am busy almost working myself to death already, so I do not remotely have the time and energy to continue arguing about it. As such, I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop the subject, as doing otherwise will not ever make me change my mind anyway, and would be a massive waste of my time and energy.

Welp, if we can't get High 1-B for WPOTC, then everything that needed to be done here is complete. The thread can be closed now.

Ok he should just have a 2A key or 2a possibly higher... Though IG Black Panther could damage Doom too.

Also I believe this image is better for the Phoenix speed justification.

Massively FTL+ in a host (Using the Phoenix Force, Jean Grey can fly across hyperspace and travel interstellar distances)

This?^^ The image used as of now has base Jean Grey flying to space...

@Tracer

Well, it isn't that I am diehard opposed to it. I am just very uncomfortable with taking these types of decisions on my own without help.

@╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×

I am fine with if you replace the image.

I understand, but with how asking for help on this thread has gone, it's not gonna go anywhere unless you approve it.

Unfortunately, yes. I need help with these sort of things.

Okay. That seems fine. I will unlock the pages.

I think that she had a connection to the Phoenix Force there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back