• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phil Matibag tries to solo your verse

The heck is this.....................

Speed is equalized all rounds

R1: Phil is 9-B, in character, no prior knowledge, and can't use his choad

R2: Phi is in his 1st key, he can use his choad, 100% in character and has limited prior knowledge from last time

R3: Phil's second key with his Choad is used, bloodlusted, prior knowledge, and 5 days of prep

As for me:

Marvel: RIP

DC: RIP

Mario/Zelda: RIP

Vertigo: .........................

Minecraft: The Player claps all rounds but clears the rest in R2 and R3

Kirby: No

Looney Tunes: One of it's main characters is the 6th strongest High 4-C, everyone else is also Tier 4 so big OOF all rounds

Lotr: Definately not, Gandalf claps. Things get way worse from there

The Spectacular Spider-Ma in Round 3. In previous rounds, Phil gets blitzed, but if Phil knows what he's doing from the start (Round 3), he'll use the Choad straight off the bat. The Choad is slower, but can't be harmed at all

I would name more verses I like, but uh, either I still need to list those or I already know Phil loses

World of Darkness: R1 prolly only gets past the fodder. Does better later on but will be foddered by the mid tiers.

Castlevania: Pull my finger

Hokuto No Ken: Ken pokes him with his memes

Infamous: Eh does decently but won't clear

Jojo: GERdabs.PNG

Darkest Dungeon: The verse is meant to be downgraded, clears most of the verse but will be yeeted by the tier 5. Assuming he doesn't go mad or gets lost across space and time by the farmstead.

Soul Calibur: Does decently but gets slapped by Nightmare.

Killer Instinct: Yee nope, best case he gets possessed by Hisako or passively corrupted by Gargos

The Simpsons: Gets stomped in R1, clears the 8-Cs in R2 and R3 but then either Kang & Kodos activate the Accelerator Ray or Radioactive Man beats him up

Mario: The furthest he gets is fighting a Goomba, that's about it (someone's gonna make that a real thing, aren't they?)

Sonic: No

Chowder: Comes back from the chaod because of type 8 immortality, gets bored of dying several times and eventually says "You're not in this online debate"

Spongebob: Spongebob thinks with the Magic Book, or alternatively Bubbles zaps a laser at him

Courage: Gets screamed to death, mindhaxed, empathy haxed or turned into a turkey by Courage

Real World: Without prep, CH is screwed

I'm very curious
The Infamous characters likely beat him, they have a massive AP gap. RFI and Beast Cole stomp

Yeah he can get past the fodder and some low tiers but past that meh.

Elder Scrolls: Can slap the tier 8s, but Dragonborn and the like would just yeet him and the Choad yees it's last haw

Overlord he's only low 7b at his strongest while overlord top teirs are straight 7b. He's pretty heavily outhaxxed as well (Heck overlord resist a few of his hax as well)

His only chance is using his fourth wall awareness to harass the writer to make him win...Which knowing the writer of overlord will just result in him dying more quickly. Saying that he's going to be a top rank in the world outside the dragon lord and nazarick.

Back