• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meta-Cooler Invades Your Verse.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So the Big Gete Star has suddenly appeared in your verse with Cooler at it's Core on a Planet with no life or a Moon close enough to the main area of your Verse without getting detected in less than 5 seconds. We're gonna split this into rounds with a Bonus Round at the end.

Round 1: Speed isn't Equalized and no Prior Knowledge for Cooler.
Round 2: Speed Equalized but no Prior Knowledge.
Round 3: Speed isn't Equalized but Cooler gets Prior Knowledge.
Round 4: Speed is Equalized and Cooler gets Prior Knowledge and enough Prep Time to make his entire Army of Meta-Coolers and Cyclopian Guards.
Bonus Round: The Big Gete Star is now part of the Verse Protagonist's Arsenal, how does this change things?

I'll start off with something not quite simple but easy enough to understand, that being the MCU.

R1: Cooler stomps everyone (so far) except for Dormammu, The Watcher and Infinite Ultron but he Blitzes all three of them really badly, not that he can do much to them without several rounds of Adaptations and maybe not even then.

R2: Now Cooler runs into a lot more issues now since now people like Doctor Strange and Thanos can whip their Hax out fast enough to do something as long as he doesn't just off them with a Kiai immediately but it still has pretty much the same result as R1 but even worse.

R3: Cooler pulls an Infinite Ultron by using IT to get to all the Stones as fast as possible and then start attempting to Analyze them to give their abilities to every single Meta-Cooler since you can use the Stones to grant abilities to people and machines so it's not like it would be impossible for him to replicate them eventually or at least make the rest of his Meta-Coolers as strong as him even if they don't have the same Hax. Still don't see what he can do about Dormammu though unless he traps him in an Infinite Time-Loop like Strange did.

R4: Same as above, but slower.

BR: This depends on who you the Main Protagonist of the entire MCU is, but I'm gonna bank on it being Iron Man up until Endgame, so I can see Tony using it and all the Abilities the Big Gete Star grants by infusing it into one of his Suits as soon as he can Technologically get away with it or at least attaching it to a Satellite or something to send it off to feed on Asteroids to gather the Raw Materials it needs to function as much as possible. Then he essentially becomes Canon MCU Ultron but better because the Big Gete Star can just absorb materials into itself, including Biological Matter as shown with Cooler's Remains, meaning if Tony really wanted to he could just pull an Alex Mercer on everyone but with Metal and Energy since absorbing Cooler's Remains actually Grafted his Consciousness onto the Big Gete Star's AI.

M'kay cool, i'll just pick another verse

Arifureta
Round 1: Cooler blitz and one shot everyone but the abstract entities and divine spirit which are elementally intangible

Round 2: speed equalized means Hajime can speed amps himself and blitz and hax Cooler to death unironically

Round 3: same as round 1, Cooler probably will try to go clear the seven labyrinth and try to get concept magic to make himself "cooler" i guess.

Round 4: this is the tough one since Hajime also got his own armies but i guess Cooler can takes this since his armies is stronger, Hajime probably can just go bypass his armies and kill Cooler tho

Bonus round: Ooooh yeaaah, Hajime got a new toys and mess with it, makes him way stronger than cooler himself and destroy Cooler

Bonus "bonus" round with isekai at peace verse

Well speed is the only saving grace Cooler has, until he got time stopped or got in range of Isis' 5D passive mind and fear ***** so Cooler will be cool no more with her passives

Oh, Shiro is nigh-omniscient so Shiro will always be in front of Cooler in every step and just plot hax Cooler to oblivion, with or without his armies

Last edited:
When I made the Bonus Round, I didn't mean they'd fight Cooler with their own Big Gete Star, I meant that they'd get it for themselves to use in their own Verse without Cooler being there at all.

When I made the Bonus Round, I didn't mean they'd fight Cooler with their own Big Gete Star, I meant that they'd get it for themselves to use in their own Verse without Cooler being there at all.
Yeah, that's why Hajime will tinkered the big gete star and use it for his own purpose pretty easily too, it's not the first time Hajime encounter an advanced technology

R1 : get contained
R2 : get contained
R3 : get contained
R4 : get contained
Bonus : well, the foundation got another funny toy.

In the Zelda series:

R1 - Stonewalled by Ganon
R2 - Stonewalled and hax stomped by Ganon
R3 - Stonewalled by Ganon
R4 - Wow he really can't do anything about Ganon
Bonus - Link now has a far easier time defending Hyrule I guess

In SCP.

R1: Depending on who Cooler starts on fighting, he either gets uh oh stuck fighting 682 for a day or two, then gets contained by the foundation, or he starts on the foundation and gets incon'd by the SCPs who he cant kill

R2: same as first round, but everyone can move with him

R3: Cooler avoids any funny lizards or concepts above comprehension and beats the shit out of everyone else who doesn't manhandle him

R4: something something foundation eats poopoo then the scps just kind of exist.

Bonus: WHY DID YOU GIVE DR. GERALD A VEHICLE???

pretty cure
R1: blitzed and one tapped
R2: one tapped
R3: he knows he would get blitzed and one tapped
R4: the massive army get's treated like fodder
BR: they would somehow turn it into a giant miracle light and stomp

note: this is post all stars

Neptunia

R1: They can't touch him, but he can't kill them either
R2: He gets yeeted
R3: Unless he can obtain something that can deal with quite literally everyone, it's just the same as R1
R4: He probably gets yeeted, since, again, he needs something that can deal with literally everyone
Bonus: New dungeon for them to farm in KEKW

Pokemon
Rounds 1-4: Rayquaza gets mad at him and obliterates the big gete star
Bonus: who counts as the protag, every game has a different one, the anime has a different one and the manga does not make things any easier.
Anyways using the manga since that is the only version which gets any use out of it, whoever has it probably uses it to get rid of the evil team of the region

Max Steel
Classic:
Round 1: Metal Cooler Solos

Round 2: Makino moves his hand, and the entire army of Metal cooler within range of Makino is owned by he now.

Round 3: Metal Cooler Solos

Round 4: Same

Round Bonuses:
classical:
Bro, that would make things worse, if Makino or one of Android of Psycho manage to infiltrate, the verse is Dead

Max steel reboot:

Round 1: Kill everyone but physical contact with someone with terror Energy or blue Turbo energy basically explodes.

Round 2: Mortum technohax GG, Wave of Terrorax energy GG or An Ultralink manages to take control of a unit, it will start a war between Makino and Metal Cooler where i'm inclined to say Master of Technology will win

Round 3: kill nearly all life form, but cannot Kill Mortum, that is until the latter evolves and infects Cooler with his techno-virus

Round 4: As before, cooler just overloads him and destroys his brain bank, though that will only stop Mortum for a while

Round Bonuses:
Reboot:
the same with the classic series but worse, Mortum if he is still alive, he arrives there with connect-tek, basically he could make the Big Gete Star become the Big Gete Star 7.0

Undertale
Round 1: Clears all, for divine levels, even if he can blitz, it wouldn't do much because of the reach of divine level, (There's no way to dodge a reset).
Round 2: Soul hax gg
Round 3: Gets the human souls clears the back, but is destroyed by Anomaly (Player, even doing blitz) or Chara.
Round 4: Wage a mini war from the low to high tiers and win, get the human souls or lose them to Flowey, eventually get haxed by a low-tier or destroyed by the player.
Bônus round: ?????

Oh I forgot he was accompanied. It doesn't change the fact that some divine tier ends it.
I feel like Cooler could adapt to their Time Manipulation since people in Dragon Ball can Manipulate time with certain Ki Techniques or resist said Techniques.

I feel like Cooler could adapt to their Time Manipulation since people in Dragon Ball can Manipulate time with certain Ki Techniques or resist said Techniques.
... Even low 2-C time manipulation? I don't know, this seems a little too much for a tier 4 character...

What?

Well in undertale there's RESET that resets the timeline and there's SAVE that allows you to go back in time
I know that. I've played the game. I'm saying the Time Manipulation in general works on a Universal Scale at the lowest in almost every case unless specifically stated otherwise.

Danny Phantom

* Round 1: His speed and power will allow him to stomp any human but unless he gets his hands on some anti-ghost technology, there's pretty much nothing he can do to the ghosts which means he'll get had stomped.

* Round 2: Same thing as round one, this time the ghosts hax stomp him easier.

* Round 3: With his speed and prior knowledge he should be capable of getting his hands on some anti-ghost technology and a specter deflector, which will basically make all ghost hax useless and thus, he wins.

* Round 4: Since he doesn't have the unholy speed advantage, I don't see him getting a Specter Deflector fast enough before Clockwork uses time stop. His army gets defeated in the same manner he would.

* Bonus Round: This is weird but it basically gives Danny an army which would make it easier to beat the ghosts but if Technus shows up, Danny's screwed.

W.I.T.C.H.

* Round 1: He gets out powered easily and blitzed by the strongest characters (They are High 3-A, likely 2-A with Infinite speed)

* Round 2: He gets out powered easily but with his fighting skill and teleportion, he can easily avoid the characters in combat. However he's going to get haxed so he'll still lose.

* Round 3: Prior knowledge will allow him to approach the situation differently and target the Guardians in human form as well as other weaker characters but if a fight did break out it won't save him since he's still going to get stomped/speed blitzed. Cooler could probably take the win.

* Round 4: With equal speed and prior knowledge, I do see him being capable of taking advantage of the Guardians weaknesses and it's even more likely than round 3 so I guess Cooler wins.

* Bonus Round: The Guardians get new reached out outfits that they show off.

Megami Tensei:

Round 1: He gets blitzed and haxxed to death.
Round 2: He gets haxxed to death.
Round 3: He gets blitzed and haxxed to death.
Round 4: His army gets haxxed to death.
Bonus Round: There's not really a singular protagonist for MegaTen, since it's a whole franchise. Regardless, the Big Gete Star isn't going to change anything.

Sonic the Hedgehog (videogames):
Round 1: Cooler wins
Round 2: I think Cooler could win
Round 3: Cooler wins
Round 4: Cooler wins
Bonus Round: Cooler also wins

If my verse has prior knowledge from Cooler:
Round 1: Sonic verse wins (Super Sonic)
Round 2: Sonic verse wins (Super Sonic)
Round 3: Cooler wins since he prevents them from using the emeralds by stealing them or something.
Round 4: Same as before, Cooler wins
Bonus Round: Sonic verse wins

Lord of the Mysteries​

R1-R2:
Cooler gets close and notices a seemingly indestructible barrier covering the planet. It wouldn't really budge in his experiments in destroying it.
Annoyed and a little confounded, he roams around, orbiting the weird celestial body and sees a crimson moon.
Not long after, the residents of the planet has seen another different celestial body with a crimson glow. The Big Gete Star has become... something else, a metallic, advanced technological planet that bleeds. At the center of it, Cooler appears to have manic expressions, his every orifice releasing a red blood light. He has fallen into Depravity.​

R3-R4:

Cooler and the Big Gete Star make sure they are several bajillion lightyears away from this god-forsaken solar system.

EDIT:​

Just realized I wrote something that heavily implies a big LOTM spoiler, so I tagged it just in case since anyone who hasn't read Lord of the Mysteries yet should read it blind.

Last edited:
I love how my 2 most favorite verses (Danny Phantom and W.I.T.C.H.) can stomp Meta-Cooler/Big Gete Star handedly for most of if not all rounds but after that, he sweeps almost all my other favorite verses with only a few barely surviving due to hax 😭

Danny Phantom
  • Verse got a massive buff so Cooler gets destroyed by 2-A characters
  • Speed Equalized gives Cooler an advantage thanks to Instant Transmission but unless he immediately blows up the Earth and triggers a dimensional collapse, he'll eventually get stomped.
  • He either rushes to Fenton Works with IT and incorporates anti-ghost technology into his systems to hard counter most ghosts but not all or he blows up the Earth resulting in an inconclusive.
  • He might actually get the W since he just makes an army of anti-ghost tech Meta-Cooler and overwhelm the non ghost 2-A characters with sheer numbers.
  • Bonus: Danny having access to the Big Gete Star is a disaster just waiting to happen lol. Technus is eventually bound to get his hands on it and given simple tech like stoves, refrigerators and so on allow him to beat up Danny some times, he's going to probably be unstoppable.

W.I.T.C.H.
  • Cooler and the Big Gete Star get blown up by 2-A/Immeasurable Speed magic girls.
  • Same as above, speed may be equal and he has better amps plus Instant Transmission, but he's still going to get blown away by the 2-A characters especially with their range and hax.
  • Same as the first, prior knowledge wouldn't save him since in order to beat the main protagonists (W.I.T.C.H.), he'd need to mess with their friendship and sadly, that's unlikely to happen given all they have been through, it's practically impossible. Then he'd still half to fight other 2-A characters who don't really have weaknesses like that.
  • Same as before, it just takes him longer to lose.
  • Bonus: I don't think the girls will use the Big Gete Star other than for a new hangout spot for fun because they don't really need it.

Dark Cloud
  • Cooler stomps all rounds, regardless of speed because he's to strong and has counters for everything. For the no prior knowledge rounds, he may not how to truly put down True Dark Genie but its not like the Dark Genie can do much to Meta-Cooler or the Big Gete Star.
  • Bonus: The main party would use it instead of the Sun Giant to beat False Dark Genie but other than that, I don't think they'll do much else with in in the story.

American Dragon: Jake Long
  • Cooler stomps all rounds, absolutely nothing the verse can do to stop him.
  • Bonus: Jake misuses the Big Gete Star after being told by his grandfather not to use it. He might throw a party on it. Battle wise though, I doubt he's smart enough to use it effectively to help him out in battle.

Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
  • Cooler stomps all rounds, non-speed equal rounds he just blitzes and one shots, and mind hax can only help so much (especially when some of their abilities only work if the target has a brain which none of the Meta-Cooler do, and while he can't get spirits, it's not like they can reach the Big Gete Star, plus if Cooler gets his hands on the Monolith, he can dust the non-corporeal characters)
  • Bonus: Big Gete Star is a big buff to Nick Scryer, doubt he'd hesitate to use it to defeat the other Psi Elite.

Camp Lakebottom
  • Cooler stomps all rounds, not much else to say.
  • Bonus: McGee and crew like always, use the Big Gete Star to cause problems and eventually they just leave it alone.

I'll add more of my favorite verses later.

Sonic The Hedgehog:
Round 1:He gets assblasted.
Round 2:He gets assblasted.
Round 3:He could get the Chaos Emeralds but I doubt he could use their real power, plus if he doesn't get the Master Emerald he gets nulled.
Round 3:Same as above, the army makes no difference if they can blow him up just from breathing.
Bonus Round:I mean Sonic isn't the type of guy to use the Big Gets Star so I guess he gives it out to Tails, maybe Eggman takes over it.

Sonic The Comic:
Round 1:He assblast up til Sonic gets stressed to become Super Sonic and assblast him instead.
Round 2:Same as before.
Round 3:He gets the Chaos Emeralds and assblast everyone instead.
Round 4:Same as before.
Bonus Round:Yeah Sonic wouldn't used the thing, using robots ain't his style and Robotnik will probably try to steal it.
Though STC is in needs of revisions though.

TF2
Round 1:stomp
Round 2: stomp
Round 3: stomp
Round 4: stomp
BR: It..Depends on who has access to it, the world is ****** if Scout,Soldier, medic and maybe engineer have it, nothing changes if soldier, sniper and heavy have it.
Megaman
Round 1: Stomp (again), and they get stomped by BN
Round 2: Megaman can POTENTIALLY win if he spams all he has
Round 3: Stomp
Round 4: Stomp
BR: The big cooler gets hacked the moment it exists, SPECIALLY in X series

Back