• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phantamium Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one, his justification creating an infinite space is not how we rate 3-A/High 3-A, otherwise the gems would be this level.

Two, it was a previous story/draft that isn't in TOG and it would be the equal of using Luffy from Romance Dawn 1 and 2 as his justification for his stats.

Three, we haven't seen him replicate this feat so it is a blantant outlier.

Four, it messes up scaling. If an Opera really was 3-A, then Urek should be 3-A as well because he stated he could break out of it in a millisecond, which is ridicilous and makes no sense; see point 1 and 3.

It should be removed until we get more information regarding this.

I agree with the downgrade, but in that case we should use the High End 5-B+ calc that Jobbo did for the Phantaminum destroying the whole Tower via hax to replace Phanta's 3-A/High 3-A AP

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I agree with the downgrade, but in that case we should use the High End 5-B+ calc that Jobbo did for the Phantaminum destroying the whole Tower via hax to replace Phanta's 3-A/High 3-A AP
Link to the calc so I can look at it?

Well for one the calc wasn't accepted.

Two..this method is weird.

I am not approving or disapproving, but if someone else more experienced is fine with it, I guess I am too.

Since we all agree and because I don't wanna use that calc (cuz don't know the method.)

I do think since he is so above the verse and using the language, I think personally scaling him to baseline Mult-Continent level is fine.

How does this look?

At least Multi-Continent Level (The strongest in the Tower, beyond 100 % Urek, Jahad and Enyru.) likely Far Higher with Reality Warping (Has been stated to destroy the entire tower multiple times.)

There is probably more we can add, but I don't feel comfortable changing the profiles myself

Anyone wanna volunteer?

Only Multi-Continent level is already good, and the "at least" is not necessary because Phanta is not much above the baseline High 6-A, and also does not need the explanation of it being stronger than Urek 100% and Zahard, only justifying with Phata being stronger than Enryu is enough already, due to the fact that Enryu is much stronger than Zahard and Urek, but otherwise I agree with the new proposal

Ah ****, I forgot about the speed.

Unfortunately, that will have to go too.

What is the highest speed we scale too for top tiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back