• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Exactly why I had a heart attack at the idea of someone giving him a profile. This "let's guve YouTubers profiles" idea is controversial enough, one bad move can easily bring the whole thing down.

Anywho, I'll wait for reasoning.

Jackythejack said:
I constantly worry on this wiki. It's been making me more stressed recently.
...tbh I think you have the right to be worried. "YouTuber Profiles?" thread is getting eh not that I am helping though

That thread is the main reason for my unbeleivable amount of stress. That and some users on the wiki that I won't name because I don't wanna be that guy.

Problem is there's nothing I can do about it.

More like a lot of it. Still sucks I can't do much about it.

Also Pewdiepie wins because 9-A durability

He has several different ways to make sure Matt can't oull that off though. The act of pulling out either gas canister leaves him vulnerable for pewds to do whatever.

Possibly, though matt can just heal himself when attacked by pewds and still throw said gases. Tbh thought someone would bring up Pewd's time travel.

Anyway the abilities of both:

Matt: Skilled Marksman, Weapon Mastery (With virtually any ranged or close quarters weapon. This also includes various explosives, flashbangs, and gases. He also can use almost anything as a lethal weapon ex. tree branch and screw driver), Explosion Manipulation (With various mines, bombs, and grenades), Life Steal (Regains health after killing), Healing, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement, Sleep Manipulation (Via Knockout Gas), Light Manipulation (Via Flash Bang), Fire Manipulation (Via Molotov), Pain Manipulation (Via Nerve Gas Grenade and Vial), Regenerationn (Mid-Low), and Camouflage

Pewd: Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Teleportation, Poison Manipulation, Summoning, Time Manipulation, Healing, Shapeshifting, Invulnerability, and limited Gliding

Woah wish wait.

If Pewds has self sustenance type 1 then sleeping gas shouldn't be a problem at all then.

Nerve gas is likely still an issue if it's via skin contact tho so he's got that going for him.

Its just that Pewds likely does something Matt can't deal with before he can think to go that far. I doubt nerve gas is a go to.

Well Matt is skilled in battle...though yeah probably not a go to. After explosives, various weapons, etc don't work, he likely will flashbang then nerve gas. Not sure if he will survive long enough, as Pewds has Poison Manip. Not sure how potent it is though. Matt can possibly survive via various healing items and being able to survive Pewd's attacks (still will be damaged though). Also....shouldn't Pewd be normally 9-A by scaling to those who can harm him?

Not sure if he will survive long enough, as Pewds has Poison Manip. Not sure how potent it is though.

Edgar's fart clouds are potent enough to kill various objects that lack respiratory systems, like the Barrels. It's... weird...

Back