• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peters and Ernies Durability Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, take a look at this scene, at 3:17 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WGQmWcrbs There, we see Peter and Ernie fighting in a rocket until the rocket spiraps out of control, hits a sattelite and gets sent crashing into earth at high speeds. It took 12 seconds for it to make a full crash. We can assume that the rocket was at the Exosphere, which is 440-6200 miles above the ground. That would mean that the rocket was going 132000.00000012-1860000.0000012mph at its fastest, or Massively Hypersonic-Massively Hypersonic+.

B3871F17-814E-43EF-AEF7-169D989C6BAF
28581E03-0FAF-4D0D-BC1D-3AAF5D8A1382
EAA3EB3A-A793-4C1B-8743-8F5E981C4571
The image here is the size of the explosion. By scaling the explosions width to the rockets height (which is at average 363 ft), Ive determined the explosion to be 1635.85714286ft or 498.609m in diameter. That would probably be around City Block-Multi City Block Level durability. Im not sure exactly how much that would yield, so I need someone to scale it for me. So what do you think? Do Peter and Ernie deserve to have their durability upgraded?

EDIT:I try to calc it. But it may be inaccurate.

498.609/2=249.3045

((0.498609km/0.28)^3)/1000=0.00564684992 Megatons.

Though, im gonna need a proper calculation to tell exactly how much joules that would generate from the explosion.

Calc it, but we all know Family Guy is a gag, and about as consistent as the Pokemon anime.

These Chicken fights are legit over the top gags, cause we see Beter get taken down so damn much. By even Meg.

Jinx666 said:
Calc it, but we all know Family Guy is a gag, and about as consistent as the Pokemon anime.
These Chicken fights are legit over the top gags, cause we see Beter get taken down so damn much. By even Meg.
A lot of Family Guy feats, usually involving Peter, can be quite hard to gauge due to how inconsistent they are, yes. But stuff like Peter getting easily beaten up by weaker people like Meg, or Chris likely has to do with Plot-Induced Stupidity. If you ask me, the Peter VS. Chicken fights seem legit, as the two have shown some Wall Level feats before.

Also, I think the rocket crash in the Chicken Fight is an outlier, The two withstood such a massive explosion that it'd be hilariously out of their league to consider it legit. Besides, I've addressed this before and it got denied.

In my opinion, the times where Peter gets beat up by regular humans is actually PIS. Its like the time when Flash defeated Anti-Monitor yet later lost to Deathstroke, whos leagues WAY lower than AM. Nethertheless, that was a great feat for Peter.

Its all PIS tbh. Family Guy episodes rarely have consistency. But Peter legit shows on par or getting beat up a lot, which PIS kind of needs. So idk really.

This should scale to Peter's AP by the way, since he can hurt those who can harm him. Meg, Brian, Joe, Lois, and even Stewie

Stewie tanks explosions less than how he easily gets beat the hell up

Its not consistent at all tbh, especially when chicken fights are essentially just gags that dont tie into anything at all

Staff members should see this, yes.

IMO this is a clear outlier. I made a question about this and just one feat shouldn't be enough to provide a varying durability. It seems like the highest feat so far with no other feat backing it up so instead of changing the description the most logical answer is that this is an outlier.

Unlike Mr. Burns who truly varies from chapter to chapter, there's nothing else suggesting something this high.

BTW the result is very high end Low 7-C+. 5.6 Kilotons to be more specific. This is an outlier if I ever saw one.

Edit: From baseline (or above) to 5.6KT is a difference of 1,563,592,430.4x and don't think bad of me. I'd take it as outlierish even if it's 1563x higher with no back up nor supportive feats.

I claimed if the calc seemed inaccurate and if I did incorrectly do it if someone pointed it out, I would get a professional calc person to do this. Anyways, ive sent an invitation to Antvasima to examine this.

I think that Calaca is most likely correct about that this is a massive outlier.

Well, to be honest, I dont really know why this feat would even be considered Wall level anyways, stated in Peters profile. It could be a "possibly higher" rating at least?

It's still an outlier. We don't mention outliers in the profiles. Peter's profile needs a fix in that part.

A higher rating would be possible if the feat is 9-A or 8-C but this is clearly not the case just with the dimensions of the explosion.

@Calaca

What specifically needs to be corrected in the Family Guy profiles?

Peter's Durability description has this feat which shouldn't considering the dimensions of it. Another feat like Ernie the Giant Chicken punching him through a Wall is enough.

Okay. Do any of the other profiles need to be updated, and should I unlock Peter's page for you, or is it open for editing already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back