• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If they fight at any destination, it would sound inconclusive, because if the battlefield takes place in Bikini Bottom, Peter would not have any sort of oxygen, meaning that Patrick wins by absolutely doing nothing. And if the battle takes place in Quahog, then Peter wins because Patrick cannot breathe air. Plus there's a size disadvantage for Patrick to Peter.

However, if you're giving Patrick his alter-ego form "Mr. Superawesomeness" (Which I'm assuming his peak level), he's is able to fight Peter with no trouble breathing air.

For the fight with Patrick as Mr Superawesomeness, I'd say Patrick due to his super powers and especially his flight ability (Though I don't think Mr. Superawesomeness cannot fly, which I could assume he can still fly, but probably haven't use that ability). Plus if his limbs is cut or rip by Peter, his limb can make a clone of himself and he can regenerate, thrus having Peter a hard time, even if Peter can do the same thing too.

As Patrick in his base form, the first paragraph is the result.

Back