• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In this case, Peter wins for being a better fighter, more experience, stronger, more durable, and better hax.

It's High-Low, the regen isn't all that good. Idek if Peter's type 4 is combat applicable either.

Peter will have a hard time since Mario can reverse time and possibly undo any damage done on him. But Mario can't bypass the Regen. So I say Inconclusive.

Mario should have more stamina for eating 50 pizzas in one day. That is not normal. Any normal person would die from that. That coupled with his ability to rewind time makes me vote for him.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Mario should have more stamina for eating 50 pizzas in one day. That is not normal. Any normal person would die from that. That coupled with his ability to rewind time makes me vote for him.
Makes sense, Captain Lou Albano FRA (R.I.P) FTW, Also I REALLY think that Type 4 Immortality is highly iffy as all heck and it does feel linked its more linked to either his type 3 or the ability to use the cutaways.

I'll give it to Peter if Mario can't bypass his regen.Peter would by far have the stamina advantage.Eating 50 pizzas<Chicken Fights.Peter could also use plot hax and Broadway hax to win.

Vote for Peter

Oblivion Lightning said:
I'll give it to Peter if Mario can't bypass his regen.Peter would by far have the stamina advantage.Eating 50 pizzas<Chicken Fights.Peter could also use plot hax and Broadway hax to win.

Vote for Peter
He can strangle him. He is a lot stronger.

Psychomaster35 said:
And since when did he rewind time?
Some episode where his mama or grandmama comes over and they have to clean up the house. They reverse time on what they did after she leaves.

Hard to strangle him when you have to deal with plot hax and broadway force and how much stronger?.Does Peter have the Death Suit here if so Mario can't really kill Peter and Peter would have to touch Mario to kill him.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Hard to strangle him when you have to deal with plot hax and broadway force and how much stronger?.Does Peter have the Death Suit here if so Mario can't really kill Peter and Peter would have to touch Mario to kill him.
Ehh no. Peter wouldn't get Deaths powers. That's just flat out outside help. He would need it to say he gets those powers specifically in the description else he shouldn't have em. Especially with how unfair it makes the fight.

And Class 1 vs Unknown

So Definit Strength advantage. And Plot hacks require Peter to speak. If Mario is choking him. He can't use em. Plot hacks have always worked with Peter speaking. So wouldn't work then. And broadway force wouldn't exactly do anything to Lou. Heck. If he started dancing. That would actually cause damage cause Lou collapsed a wall just by dancing. And he didn't even make contact with it.

Buttersamuri said:
And broadway force wouldn't exactly do anything to Lou. Heck. If he started dancing. That would actually cause damage cause Lou collapsed a wall just by dancing. And he didn't even make contact with it.
That made me laugh,

"DO THE MARIO! SWING YOUR ARMS FROM THE SIDE TO SIDE COME ON ITS TIME TO GO! DO THE MARIO! TAKE ONE STEP AND THEN AGAIN LETS DO THE MARIO NOW! ALL TOGHETHER NOW! YOU GOT IT! ITS THE MARIO! (UNISON.)"

Back