• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona Discussion Thread

True. Okumura's palace is shown to have various stars in the background. (Unsure how the Phantom Thieves would scale to him due to them not fighting him).

And yeah, the Big Bang Burger attack seems like High 4-C, even with that it seemed essentially dubious, due to it being a cinematic attack.

I'll check it out @Shozo, if nobody else has yet.

4.) Velvet room attendants get At least 4-A scaling from the twins, who fought the P5 protagonist during story mode. (In every encounter other than Yaldabaoth, they are explicitly holding back to either test the protagonist, enjoy themselves, or in the twin's case, were already doubting their "master" and didn't want to hurt the protag to begin with.)

This ^ @Veloxt

Edwellken said:
I'll check it out @Shozo, if nobody else has yet.
4.) Velvet room attendants get At least 4-A scaling from the twins, who fought the P5 protagonist during story mode. (In every encounter other than Yaldabaoth, they are explicitly holding back to either test the protagonist, enjoy themselves, or in the twin's case, were already doubting their "master" and didn't want to hurt the protag to begin with.)
This ^ @Veloxt
Thank you

I updated the existing Persona 3 and 4 profiles, but I need to head out to school now. I'll do the rest when I get back unless somebody else wants to.

vision AP stomps thought cause AP is all that matters on this site if you don't have regen or immediately open with the exact hax you need to

So some other things worth talking about.

Persona 5 scaling for between Kamoshida and Okumura. (I think someone brought this up earlier. Assuming the plan is to find the size of the earlier palaces like we did for Okumura and Kamoshida. Should be simple enough.)

Persona 3 scaling for before Erebus (Considering Erebus comes from The Answer and wasn't even in the main game, I think it's pretty important to find a feat to scale the characters to pre-Erebus.)

Should the Velvet Room attendants get access to the full skill lists of their owned personas despite only using a few of their skills in game?

Can the Persona 5 DLC be used to add skills to the included personas? Namely Orpheus, Thanatos, Messiah, Izanagi, Magatsu Izanagi, Ariadne, Asterius, Tsukiyomi, and Kaguya.

Should Persona get a separate verse page from SMT?

persona is basically a different verse from SMT. they only added SMT to the persona titles in the west to advertise SMT.

And speaking of skills, I think Fool Arcana Users should have their skills for the ultimate personas of each arcana listed. I can help with that, no problem.

I'm personally for a separate verse page as well.

As for skills, I don't see why not if you're willing to add them yourself.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Should i add personae for the other arcana? Thor, Odin, Susanoo, etc.
If you want. We already assume they have access to all the skills thanks to the Wild Card, but if you're willing to add things yourself, I don't see a problem with it.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Also is Almighty in Persona is different with SMT Almigthy?
Idk.

I'm in favor for the Persona characters to have their own verse page. Yeah, there are a few points of connection between SMT and Persona, I won't deny it, but the Persona franchise has evolved to a point that they even had stop using the SMT logo to promote the Persona games.

From SMT I've only played Nocturne and Lucifer's call but in my opinion Almighty works the same way in both franchises

So from what i can tell, here are some feats.

Tatsuya Suou is strong enough to defeat both Nyarlathotep and Philemon. AKA the watchers and controllers of the collective unconsciousness, which houses one universe for every soul of humanity that has ever existed. AKA over 107 billion universes, or solidly '2-'B. He also fought Nyarlathotep across these universes, moving to different ones, making him solidly Massively FTL+. On another note, he regenerated from being erased from existence, consciousness and all, giving him Mid-Godly.

I don't have the scans myself, I know a person who did a lot of vs research for tatsuya.

In other news, if it isn't up there already, the P3 characters should have resistance to mind manipulation. Junpei, Mitsuru, Yukari, Akihiko and Minato (i refuse to call him makoto) all broke free of the Arcana Lovers' mind manip.

Anyways, the Persona 2 pages have several inconsistencies, mostly on their speeds. Some are at least ftl, some are mftl, some are unknown.

And yeah, but it should be noted that the android girls are vulnerable to hacking.

It makes no logical sense for them to be weaker, they were holding back in literally every encounter they had in the previous games, and the twins were afraid of their sisters getting mad at them for losing to Joker.

Edwellken said:
It makes no logical sense for them to be weaker, they were holding back in literally every encounter they had in the previous games, and the twins were afraid of their sisters getting mad at them for losing to Joker.
but that doesn't really imply scaling?

Yes, but it adds context to the other points.

The youngest, least experienced sibling, (while split into two even weaker beings mind you,) was easily able to contend with 4-A joker. The older siblings were always implied to be much stronger than the casts of the previous games.

It's pretty clear that the older sisters are more than comparable.

Back