• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona Discussion Thread

Also, does anyone mind giving a small summary of the rivisions that were planned? I've been hearing peeps talk about it and I couldn't really catch along.

I'm also really curious as to where 2-C Protags come from. There's consistent Tier 4 feats across the entire series, but I dunno about Tier 2.

Someone can become part of this thread* at any time. Multiple conversations can be held in one thread, and this was one Matt wasn't part of. It's the equivalent of walking up to a group of people talking and saying "I don't agree with that sorry".

Threads are open conversations, he has every right to speak his mind if he wants to, same with anyone else.

Yeah, and it's a public conversation, not private. As such any user can butt in the conversation anytime they please. That's how it works.

The case applies to VS Threads most especially. I've messaged on threads that have two combatants from two series I don't like and I still message it primarily because it interests me.

No matter if he had no involvement, if he wants to give his own input, let him do that, you have no right to dictate Matt's free will and choice to speak his word anywhere.

Anyways. I read some of the Tier 2 stuff for Persona 5 but still can't really comprehend it as well as you guys. Does the Tier 2 Joker only apply when he's using Satanael?

I'd agree if his comment actually explained why he didn't agree, or did anything to contribute to the conversation, but unfortunately it didn't. Just stating that you don't agree with something =/= actually being involved in the convo.

@Darkanine https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2288161 Read a few comments here and saw the Tier 2 stuff. It's pretty long, however.

@LukaSolosYourVerse And so what if he isn't involved, the fact that he's free to at least say something still applies. And if he never did elaborate then just ask him why he doesn't agree.

Honestly I suggest to just drop it here, man. This is seriously not the right thread to nut up an attitude like that and throw smack at someone for merely saying something.

Darkanine said:
I'm also really curious as to where 2-C Protags come from. There's consistent Tier 4 feats across the entire series, but I dunno about Tier 2.
I'm going to make the proper thread for it eventually, but the Administrators of the Collective Unconscious scale to Philemon and Nyar or more appropriately, the Sea of Souls itself. This is new info coming from PQ2, which I beat twice by now during my "vacation". Nagi/Enlil is an Adminstrator/God of the Collective Unconscious, the exact same role Yaldabaoth played in P5 and she even showcased similar abilities as Yaldy regarding palaces, the merging of realities and so forth. God/Administrator is what Philey and Nya are, and based off her abilities with the TV world, I'm convinced Izanami was likely one as well. We just didn't get a title for these beings until P5, each are seemingly relative in power but are born for different reasons. The existence of Enlil is evidence that these "administrators" exist like her and Yaldy which is practically a refurbished version of the role Philey and Nya.

Scratch that, "all of them" is a bit of a stretch. Yu could be (depends on Izanami's status), Door-kun is certainly a possibility (but not garunteed), Joker automatically is because he has powerscaling to Yaldy in his own game.

Then agaian, all three took on Enlil who scales to Yaldy, so...

Did Izanami create the TV World? They imply that near the end of the game but never really say for sure.

If she did, that's probably a High 4-C/4-A feat since the world had a bunch of stars as seen in the final dungeon.

What has Enlil done that is comparable to Yaldabababado? Haven't played P2 because O don't know japanese.

About Izanami, that could be true, but wasn't her best feat only planetary in scale?

Darkanine said:
Did Izanami create the TV World? They imply that near the end of the game but never really say for sure.
If she did, that's probably a High 4-C/4-A feat since the world had a bunch of stars as seen in the final dungeon.
Izanami did not create the TV world

The're really vague about in in-game, since she brushes off the question but it's never said one way or the other, so I'm wondering if theirs some external source that says she does or does not.

Also, official artwork of the Velvet Room shows it having stars in it for what that's worth.

Yeah the Velvet room has stars. It's in official art as Dark brought up, and they're explicitly shown during fusions in Innocent Sin.

>Persona Q2 is on the 3DS just like the last game

>Looks at my broken 3DS

>cries in a corner

Also does anyone know how to go about calcing Cosmic Flare? Joker outright creates a quasar and emits all the radiation in a very short time period. Meaning he either created a supermassive blackhole with massive amounts of matter, or supplied enough energy to reproduce the effects and gets said radiation.

Back