• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona 5 Profile Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That said, considering the Velvet Room exists outside the coventional universe and he did make his debut in 2, I am fine with universe level Igor.

that is unlikely a safe assumption, the velvet room and it's residents are only exist outside time-space, between mind and matter and that's it . If we are going to make Igor 2-C because of that then that would make the rest of Velvet Room's residents 2-C which is not really possible due to how they struggles again the human characters like the protagonists.

MagiSinbad said:
That said, considering the Velvet Room exists outside the coventional universe and he did make his debut in 2, I am fine with universe level Igor.that is unlikely a safe assumption, the velvet room and it's residents are only exist outside time-space, between mind and matter and that's it . If we are going to make Igor 2-C because of that then that would make the rest of Velvet Room's residents 2-C which is not really possible due to how they struggles again the human characters like the protagonists.
I also said below that he was sealed by someone who was at least 3-C according to this new scaling so I am skeptical of it.

As for everyone else. It is the same Igor but he doesnt have any feats.

I think At Least 3-C, likely much higher fits.

As for the residents. Marie, Elizabeth, Margaret and the two twins (who I forget their names atm)

Should be scaled of the MC from the main game I think.

Edit: I am also fine with an Unknown rating for all of the residents.

Well I can, but it will take a little bit, since I'm creating a files that has no other files to really connect to for quick justification. Give me a little bit.

Y'know we were so worried about endgame stuff that we forgot about the bosses before Okumura...

MagiSinbad said:
Sorry for being a bother but when will you guy make Persona 5 profiles. ?
Truth to say, i kinda excited for the moment that Persona has finally suppass JoJo in speed and power OwO
That moment came in the 90s. OwO

The real Igor got sealed by Yaldabaoth in Persona 5. So technically Yaldabaoth > Igor. He also split the attendant Lavenza into Caroline and Justine.

@Dragon

That's basically what I was trying to say about Igor but apparently he's featless in 2 so there probably isn't much point unfortunately.

As for the characters pre-Okumura, I was running through the early game to see what I could find and I found this: https://youtu.be/2aBKfUwpAlY?t=4m4s.(happens around 4:05) During the MC's awakening, Arsene blasts back 3 armored shadows all the way to the opposite side of the room with a gust of wind. I have no idea what this would come out to (likely something pretty low) but at least it's something. I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything else.

Also, I was thinking about how when they rip their masks off it causes them to bleed and heal right away. If we take that seriously would that be Mid-Low Regenerationn or Low?

@Edwellken

Well shadow Komoshida causes an explosion

Also the palace as a whole seems like quite a large building

And The thrift palace boss created a replica of a city and IIRC a moon as well but it's been a bit since I've played that segment

That moment came in the 90s. OwO

Ahh...you mean SMT If with Tamaki killed Lucifer just because he pissed her off. And Zuwan being the god of time, space, matter, fate.

Yep, That was the glorious age of Persona. Too bad the game need to be translated tho.

All hail Tamaki-chan, the strongest Persona protagonist
Tamaki uchida shin megami tensei and shin megami tensei if drawn by ryouku 67f5d0ec3a1dff789e715be8648485f7

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The real Igor got sealed by Yaldabaoth in Persona 5. So technically Yaldabaoth > Igor. He also split the attendant Lavenza into Caroline and Justine.
Yeah, true.

Possibly I think if I remember correctly though, Elizabeth was the stronger of the two and this was canon. (Dont quote me on that though) I think scaling her to p5 cast is fine for now. We have to see her in a cross over game before we scale her to the other two sisters or vice versa.

@KinkiestSins Actually Margaret was the stronger of the two as shown in arena IIRC And Elizabeth basically fears pissing Margaret off as shown IIRC in persona Q (It's also shown that Theodor gets bossed around by everyone)

Jesterofgames said:
@KinkiestSins Actually Margaret was the stronger of the two as shown in arena IIRC And Elizabeth basically fears pissing Margaret off as shown IIRC in persona Q (It's also shown that Theodor gets bossed around by everyone)
I told you not to quote me omg lol I didnt play Q so that is why But tbh, it could be more comic relief with Arena.

So how about this for tiering? Each key is for each dungeon. Of course this is going by what I've read above.

High 8-C | At least High 8-C | At least 7-B, possibly 5-C | 4-C | Likely 3-C | 3-C | 3-C, possibly higher | At least 3-C, likely higher

The last key is for Akira and Yaldabaoth only.

@kinkestsins Pretty sure Margaret says she's stronger in ether a win quote or a special fight quote with Elizabeth But Im having trouble finding it

They likely are, hence why I brought it here. Each key was for each Boss/Palace. But we can easily get rid of some. Which ones should go?

I honestly dont mind. One thing the persona profiles suck with is that they are not detailed enoughh, literally the opposite with this. Good work dragon, I personally have no complaints. But I think it might be a good idea to limit it only to huge power jumps if that makes sense. We will sound like a broken record if we go repeat similarish ratings. But if you want the detail, I think this is fine personally.

I think that it is better to just list the highest/final tier for each character.

I am sorry for the long wait, not sure if everyone still remembers.

But here is my rough draft of the summary and power of the verse. This is my first verse page so I kept it simple.

@Dragon, Matthew and Ant I would like you to be blunt and tell me what I should add/take out.

Summary:Persona is a spin of the Shin Megami Tensei series that released it's first game in September 20th, 1996. It was an instant hit and has released a total of five games, with the newest being the fifth which was released September 15th, 2016 in Japan and April 4th in the west. Since the fifth game, the series has dropped the Shin Megami Tensei from it's title and has become it's own original series.The series formula generally follows a group of high school students summoning supernatural entity's called 'Personas' and they used these beings to combat shadows, which are beings made of negative human emotions. Each game has a relatively similar premise with one another.

Power of this Verse:Generally speaking, the verse is unusually powerful. Even the 'weaker' persona characters clock in the town busting range. 1 and 2 have universal abstract beings similar to Shin Megami tensei with the main character in the first game easily reaching Multiversal in DC.Since 3 however, possibly due to the divergence from the SMT part of their name, the verse power was reduced significantly. The top tiers like the main cast are in the mountain busting range with the god tier's Nyx and Minato being Multi Continent level. 4 is the 'weakest' of the five games, with top tiers in the town level range and the god tier's like Yu and Izanami in the Multi Continent Range5 is the newest and one of the strongest Additions in the series. The cast ascended to Galaxy level in DC and is one of the strongest of the persona games in the series.It also possesses a decent amount of Hax, such as OHK and some attacks ignoring immortality for Deity's.

We can't forget, these characters have at the bare minimum slightly superhuman physical stats without their personas. This is evidenced by cutscene showings, the hide and ambush mechanics-- the fact that these characters can cross small room level distances in less than a second-- along with the various physical showings of Ann and the Protagonist, as well as the scaling of being able to physically damage demons with basic attacks (to what extent depends on your difficulty setting, but let's just say that they can). We also should remember that the Persona's stats translates to their user's physical capabilities. I wouldn't say that we should make their physicals equal to their Persona's, but it shouldn't be too far from them either, based off of the fact that they damage people that can take blows from Persona attacks. Also, keep in mind that Swift Strike skill might put them at MHS+ for speed, considering it's not a lightning attack, but a physical one where your attack makes you look like lightning. Plus, dodging seemingly natural lightning with seemingly no warning would be support for this. So yeah. Superhuman physical capabilities comparable in some way to their persona.

Yeah, makes sense. I think we should get someone to calc those feats though. If it is even a hundred stars in three seconds in just the animation, we are talking at least MFTL, maybe MFTL+

I would like to propose a new key

Physically | Persona

Speed: Superhuman to Subsonic, possibly supersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic Reactions (Can react to and dodge natural lightning, various superhuman showings in and out of cutscene, and can use physical attack skills that make the persona appear like lightning. Are comparable in some way to their personae)

Lifting Strength: At Least Atheltic Human

Striking Strength; At least Class KJ, likely comparable to their persona to some degree (can damage to some degree the same enemies who can tank blows from the personae + in game, characters physical stats depend on their persona)| At Least Class EJ, Likely Class ZJ

Durability: at least Street Level, likely comparable to their persona| At Least Mountain Level, Likely Small Country Level

Stamina: Superhuman (Can fight in the congitive world for multiple hours at a time.) | Unknown, Likely at the very least Superhuman

Range: Striking Distance, a few thousand feet with gun weaponry

Standard Equipment: (Insert character weapon of choice here. Yusuke is a katana, Ann a whip, Morgana a sword etc)

Intelligence: Ranges for Average (Ryuji is an example of this) to Genius with Futaba, since she is a hacker and knowledgable of many fields of research.

I used the first one for the basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back