• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona 5 Profile Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt mind making the sheets, but we are not doing Mountain Level to Small Country persona characters anymore. Dragon and Matthew have brought up some things that make persona cast galaxy level. They are doing the sheets. Although tbh, I have every profile already made exactly like that except Akira and Yaldaboath were at least 5-B

Nah, I dont have time atm School is also creating anxiety so i wouldnt be happy even if I redid them from scratch anyway. You can do it. Or matt idk. I wish we had more discussion and maybe a calc on attack speed for the two skills you mentioned but it is fine.

I am sure it wont take much rocket science to realize we are dealing with MFTL to MFTL+ combat speed and reactions for the characters.

What I mean to make clear is that the persona users are physically superhuman by themselves-- and not just in combat in reactions, but movement as well. I'd like to add that Makoto's combat speed is at least transonic, as evidenced by the description of her weapons, the Mach Gloves. Jotarou Kujo's sheet has made note of his own personal stats by saying "Street level striking strength, building level with Star Platinum" or something. That's what I think. And, well, I don't think it's a stretch to say that Yaldaboth might be country, to planetary, maybe even Universal as he threatened to remake the universe if Akira lost the game. I'm just saying that we should make their personal physical stats clear, these aren't just some kids with mind demons, these are superhumans with mind demons.

If you can find the source of Yaldaboath remaking the universe, it might justify at least a possibly 3-A/Low 2-C rating Depending on the context.

The trivia section was the most important. Put the stats and shit just in case we need em. I mean, at the very least his AP is planetary.

Basically check the wiki. The game was a bet against Igor to see if humanity was good. It wasn't, and Yaldaboath began to "remake the world." The trivia section clarified the similarities between Nyarlsthotep and Philomon. World implies Universe, to me at least. Sorry for the spam...?

It's pretty good, I guess, but... The basis for the stats are weird in my opinion. MHS I can agree with through my own conclusion, but FTL isn't.... **** it, good job. I'm satisfied. All the other characters should scale to Akira, right?

Fine to me Akira is at least galaxy level, all the other cast members will be galaxy level because of their fight with shadow okumura likely MFTL+ time seems fine to me

I think that I had to clean up the profile from some bad coding yesterday, but othervise it looks alright.

Ok, this may be late and will not change anything but i want to clear up one thing.

Nyx in P3 and Izanami in P4 are not malicious forces. They merely do thing should be.

In P3 ending, Ryoji/the harbinger is herald of Nyx. When he is materialised, it is the signal that Nyx will awake and there is nothing that can stop her from awaking. The protagonist flied to the moon and actually encounter Nyx alone up there and is strong enough to push her back into the Seal door. He then become the Seal that is not used to seal Nyx but prevent Erebus from calling her.

Nyx is not the evil force or mastermind behind the incident. She is similar to Azathoth, completely dormant.

For P4, "Intrigued by humanity's true desire, Izanami takes the form of a human, and bestows various people their latent powers of invoking Personas. Izanami believes that by observing the ones who have awakened, she would learn and be able to carry out humanity's true desire." - SMT wikia.

This clearly indicate that she is like a wanderer suddenly saw an interesting "garden" and decide to make a little change. She hold no ill will for humanity.

In P5 however, Yaldabaoth, "Once he drops the act, he reveals himself to have a power-hungry, self-righteous personality with a tendency to toy with humanity out of sheer sadism".

The two final bosses of does not actively try to does thing detrimentally to humanity. One is a slumbered forces of absolute Death, the other is a goddess of the underworld recently spark interest in humanity which is why they do no harm to Igor or his attendants. Yaldabaoth truly want to eliminate any factor that can be a hindrance to his plan. Comparing Nyx, Izanami and Yaldabaoth by the fact that Yaldabaoth sealed Igor away is completely illogical.

@Szutjo

What are you even trying to Say?

The reason Yaldaboth Sealed igor was not only because he wanted to make sure Jokers growth went in the direction he wanted

But also because He is a malicious entity That wanted to try And rig the bet he made with igor In his Favor so he could rule humanity And or Destroy/recreate the world If Goro won I guess

What i am trying to express is my disagreement that P5 is stronger then P4 and P3 JUST by scaling with Yaldabaoth being able to sealed Igor away. P3 Nyx and P4 Izanami didn't attack Igor doesn't mean that they are weaker. They just doesn't care.

I will NOT try to prove that they are equal or stronger than Yaldabaoth though because that isn't my intention. Just want to say that because Yaldabaoth sealed Igor = Yaldabaoth automatically stronger than P3 and P4 is not a logical deduction.

We should probably close this then. It has been done Profiles were made. I dont think there is any debate to be had here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back