• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax hax additions + Bonus

Quick general hax additions thread (If there's any broken timestamp, please alert me).

Chie can channel her persona power into attacks (Energy Manipulation i suppose)

Yu narukami and Shadow Yu Narukami can use Izanagi's eletricity power and channel into his sword without needing to summon Izanagi (eletricity manipulation + confirms what tatsuya says on his scenario)

Yosuke is capable of teleporting, but requires his persona for it. (Limited teleportation)

Naoto is capable of acrobatics

Instinctive reactions foe Yu Narukami (Straight foward to me, but if more scans is needed for context im willing to show it).

Eletricity and Wind manip for Mitsuro? ( It showing both wind and eletricity around the rapier)

Akihiko capable of using gravity manipulation, BFR and creating dimensions with several starts and galaxies (gravity manipulation is also showed here and here in the P4 Arena manga) Taking into account that he can stay on his dimension, even staying in space he should have resistances to extreme cold and cosmic radiation and have self sustance type 1
Akihiko's Persona should have Large Size type 5 when inside of his dimension (as showed he's larger than the planet earth)
Those abilities and resistances should be on his Persona 3 Key too.

Bonus part

All Personas should have baseline layer of resistance against heat and fire, in Persona 2 Innocent Sin they have to go through super heating room that his capable of carbonizing people, which we get statement from Maya where their personas are going to protect them against the heat, this includes Eikechi's persona, despite being weaker to fire, its able to protect him against heat.

Okay. Thank you. This can probably be added then.

It’s already accepted on profiles that Persona spells are malleable, so the ones for Mitsuru & Yu are unnecessary. Secondly, it’s just flashing light for Mitsuru, not lightning.

Fairly certain Akihiko already has that stuff.

Fairly certain Akihiko already has that stuff.
Akihiko still lacks gravity manip, resistance to extreme cold, cosmic radiation and large size type 5 for his persona inside the pocket realm (along with his profile format and stats being outdated)

It’s already accepted on profiles that Persona spells are malleable, so the ones for Mitsuru & Yu are unnecessary. Secondly, it’s just flashing light for Mitsuru, not lightning.
About Mitsuro, that's fine.

I know its already accepted, the problem is the profiles not having the scans, is matter of making the profiles clear and solifying they can do that, statement alone isn't enought when they are almost 99% of the time depicted not doing that, having actual FEATS is beneficial and clears any doubt, the point here is not what i believe or not, but simply make things clear for outside users and people not knowledged on SMT/Persona.

What Milly has accepted can probably be applied now then.

Okay. That is good then. Please link to this thread in the small edit summary boxes, so none of us who patrol recent edits in the wiki mistake it for vandalism.

Aight. I fixed the bullet points part and am now ready to add the abilities. Efi told me everything.

Akihiko still lacks gravity manip, resistance to extreme cold, cosmic radiation and large size type 5 for his persona inside the pocket realm (along with his profile format and stats being outdated)
Extreme Cold isn't it fam, heat radiates out of the body very slowly in space due to there being no air to take it away from you. Radiations is fine.

I did Akihiko, please check if I screwed anything up.

I will try to do the other profiles in the meantime.

Back