• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Permission to adjust Illumi's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being comparable to Hisoka he should be 8-A+ and during the Election arc he was threatening to kill Hisoka if Hisoka tried killing his brother.

There are also some other errors

If he's comparable to Hisoka he should have MHS speed

And idk why but Uvo and Kurapika have Class M lifting strength, that would make them physically stronger than Youpi and Pitou

So does this count as blitzing Chrollo or no? I mean when Chrollo was captured he seemed so calm about it as if he let it happen

There is no indication Chrollo saw it coming. In fact it's something he wouldn't have expected since his fortune didn't mention it. Being calm because you're possibly facing death doesn't mean he doesn't care about death in situations where he can survive. Seen through striving to remove the Kurapika's curse, his fight against Hisoka in which he was adamant to win. It seems it's only in situation where he chooses between his life and The Spider. He'll always choose The Spider.

For one Chrollo didn't see nothing coming they completley got the drop on him. You can tell Chrollo didn't know what was going on, as he tried to figure out his plan but Pakunoda didn't relay fast enough.

Secondly, He was literally stated by melody, "To truly not fear death," and "His death doesn't effect him, as long as the Spider lives on."

Thirdly, That's an implication not an insertion back in the Hunter exams, Hisoka threatened Illumi, and unlike Hisoka, Illumi stopped his train of thought on killing Gon. Hisoka didn't get scared, and was going to either kill Killua just to see what Illumi would try to do or Alluka to see what Killua would try, if anything we would take Hisoka's word of threat, compared to Illumi just having a freak out.

Conclusion, Kurapika vs Chrollo arguements don't stand his powers literally are counters to the Phantom Troupe, as for speed also not an arguement because the diversion was literally meant to get the drop on them, His calmness didn't stem from him allowing this act, he believed that he would be the last sacrifice for the troupe which you could see his distress when paku saved him, and lastly Illumi doesn't scale to a current Hisoka and it's not entirely correct to say he scales to him yet, he isn't stated and he is pretty featless at most we could scale him little over some Zodiacs until further proven and even then that's problematic as Hisoka was likley biased in his measurements as we know according to Machi, "He believes he's the strongest in the world," and Taking that into account if he's rating himself an 100, he's bound to rate anyone less than that. I don't believe Hisoka's measuring of other hunters aren't plausible just saying it wouldn't help scaling if he really believes he's the strongest.

I mean there's multiple way we can interpret the Illumi/Hisoka scene in the Hunter Exam. Illumi stopped his train of thought because Hisoka was his "friend" in some twisted manner. Or he just didn't want to deal with the hassle of fighting Hisoka for no benefit. Or Hisoka would eventually carry out "killing Gon" so who cares. Etc. They have different mindsets in regards to fighting, Hisoka actually wants fight Illumi, Illumi wants the relationship for mutual benefit. Both threats are valid and imply Illumi should be able to harm Hisoka, Illumi isn't an idiot, both are confident they can beat and kill each-other so the implication is they can harm each-other. Either way Illumi would stay at his tier via scaling above Zodiacs. Kurapika's abilities countering the Troupe doesn't mean much because he still has to physically contend with them. In which we know he can. Though I don't think that scene of catching him with chains means much. Illumi likely doesn't scale to the current Hisoka with his Nen Amplification but he should scale to the one beforehand. Hisoka believing he's the strongest is not physically, lol. Hisoka believes in a straight fight, no one can beat him. Kastro beforehand just physically outmatched him by severing his arms. He beat Kastro by trickery and misdirection, at this is his favoured tactic. Anyway, we don't know much about Hisoka's power rating system but his perception of their power should be reliable.

It should also be mentioned that Hisoka himself has Illumi in high regard, and does indeed view him as a worthy opponent. I believe he rated him a 95? So yeah Illumi is at least relative to Hisoka.

Edit: nvm it's already on the profile lul.

@Emperor

I missed the Killua CRT, but I do have a small issue with his speed rating.

He's now rated at High Hypersonic+ in base, which is fine to me. But I think his Kanmaru rating should be solid MHS if his base is that fast because of how massive of a boost it is. It also allowed him to Blitz, and I mean completely outclass in terms of speed, some of the top tiers like Youpi and even Shaiapouf to an extent. I personally believe he should scale to the higher end of the Pitou calc for these reasons, and if nothing else he should be upscaled considering how massive his speed boost was.

What do you think?

Yeah I agree with that actually. Something to add too, he literally goes beyond his "physical potential and limits" so no matter how fast his base gets it can never reach the speed of Kanmaru.

Also Youpi is implied to be able to react to lightning so we might have a MHS for him and anyone who upscales.

EmperorRorepme said:
So that would be Meruem, Pitou, Youpi, Pouf, Netero, Kanmaru Killua and Adult Gon.
Yep. It also makes perfect sense because Pitou's feat was pretty casual iirc, and of course all these characters have established their superiority in speed to everyone else so it's rather consistent. I definitely agree.

Strawboi said:
Ok thats kinda sad. I hope Killua's speed feat of catching the dart gets calced.
Imagine light speed HxH lol.

Speaking of which, shouldn't Meruem have light speed travel via Photons?

What are the summarised conclusions here?

@Antvasima

Illumi's profile has been upgraded to scale to Hisoka FRA

And currently everyone seems to be in agreement that Top tiers need their speed upgraded to MHS because of Killua's feats and Youpi's statement. Also that the feat they scale to was performed by a casual Pitou.

There's also a Killua speed feat that I'll submit on the calculations request thread because it might give interesting results hopefully.

Just explain what they scale from and why first please.

Sure.

Killua would be MHS because he's already High Hypersonic+ in base and considering how massive of a boost Kanmaru is, as it allows him to utterly blitz much superior opponents such as Youpi and Pouf, we thought that he should logically scale to the high end of Pitou's casual feat or at least be upscaled considering the massive amplification to his speed to the point of surpassing his limits as a human.

Youpi should be MHS because he implied that if not for Killua sneaking up on him he should've been able to react to his lightning, and also the Royal guards scaling to the high end of a casual feat makes a lot more sense as well.

Post-Mortem Pitou was too fast for Kanmaru Killua to catch up to when she ripped Gon's arm, and she should also scale to the higher end of her casual feat because she's grown much stronger since then.

Meruem has been shown to be much much superior to his royal guard so he should definitely scale.

Netero reacted to Full power Pitou and fought Meruem.

Adult Gon scales far above Pitou and is equal to Meruem.

Shaiapouf scales to the other Guards.

That's it though, only these characters are proposed to scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back