• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HenryWong122 said:
I'm done with you people, you're just being stupid.
I'm not being stupid

Even if someone has a 12 times AP advantage over you, it's still possible to catch someone off-guard IF YOU'RE 100 TIMES FASTER

Schnee One said:
Henry is getting permabanned, no need to worry
hey come on, ain't that a bit much?

He's just aggravated. I don't take offense to anything he says.

Besides, he does have a bit of a point. This battle would drag on for quite a while

I don't think you have the context

This is his 3rd time being banned for this behavior after calling people idiots and ignoring warnings

Someone who gets this Aggervated this Easily constantly despite warnings has no place here

TacticalNuke002 said:
By the way, Juvia can't take the pen since it teleports back into his pocket if it can't physically fly into his hands.
It doesn't teleport instantly. If I remember correctly, Riptide has been used against him once or twice before. I don't think it returns to his pocket if it's in his general vicinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back