• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Percy Jackson vs Guts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Percy may have higher stats and abilities, but can Gut's soul hax one shot him? Besides Guts has MUCH higher stamina. Percy's healing can be very advantageous though....

Anyway discuss away!

Guts' soul hax only work if he can get through a character's durability, so no his soul hax would not work on Percy

@Weekly

Is Guts a completely normal human? Percy's Riptide won't be doing much to him otherwise.

Nevertheless, Percy should take his easily due to his much higher stats overall.

@Rep *Shrug* dunno, i just know how Guts' soul hax works but according to his profile he's just a human

It's a mismatch. This was a vs I created four days after I joined the wiki so it wasn't very thought out. Can somebody close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back