• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Percy Jackson Revisions: ABILITIES

Here we go. I noticed these abilities a while ago, and it definitely needs addition.

Khaos needs Abstract Existence (Type 1. Similarly to the other primordials, he embodies the concept of Chaos) and Nonexistent Physiology (Is quite literally described to be a mass of nothingness), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. All concepts emerged from Khaos, including those that govern reality such as time), Large Size (At least type 8, due to being the entire universe)

Percy Jackson needs Minor Instinctive Reaction (Was capable of “feeling a bullet’s path, without even seeing it)

All titans (including Luke/Kronos) needs Telekinesis (All of them are able to utilize an invisible energy to launch people away. Luke pointed at the ground under Nakamura and caused it to fall apart)

The Fates need Fate Manipulation (this is common sense, I don’t know why it isn’t already there)

Nico Di Angelo needs Immortality Type 4 Negation (His Stygian blade makes it so his monsters cannot reincarnate and form a new body, sealing their essence inside the sword) and also Limited Self Sustenance (Type 2 with Death Trance)

Last edited:
Here we go. I noticed these abilities a while ago, and it definitely needs addition.

Khaos needs Abstract Existence (Type 1. Similarly to the other primordials, he embodies the concept of Chaos) and Nonexistent Physiology (Is quite literally described to be a mass of nothingness), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. All concepts emerged from Khaos, including those that govern reality such as time), Large Size (At least type 8, due to being the entire universe)
1. When did Primordial embody something, wait now you said about it, i saw no scan prove all Primordial have anything related to concept.
2. Scan for NEP???, also did you actually read NEP page,
3. Scan for concept???

It’s literally on Khaos’ page lol

1. The scan prove nothing about any abstract concept, embodied a physical object is not AE
2. Did you read the NEP page??? being nothingness doesn't grant you NEP anymore, you need to have proof for the nature of NEP and what Aspect they are lacking that necessary for existence

then please enlightenment me, how chaos is abstract concept??
Because chaos as a concept doesn’t have a physical referent. As quoted from Abstract Existence page:

Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it.”

Riordan gods already have type 8 immortality lol

Because chaos as a concept doesn’t have a physical referent. As quoted from Abstract Existence page:

Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it.”

Riordan gods already have type 8 immortality lol
1. what???, you still not give me any evidences to prove that Chaos here exist as pure concept, or Chaos is a abstract concept, just because it doesn't have physical form doesn't mean it automatically being a concept
2. huh.....,
3. just because they have type 8 doesn't mean the thing they are reliants on is a concept

Any need to sleep

Ok so everything down starting from
Large Size (At least type 8, due to being the entire universe)
Is fine.

First One​

Abstract Existence is
Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it
Which is not stated to be the case.

Chaos just embodies a void, that's not Abstract existence.

Second One​

Nonexistent Physiology is not being a void. It's being a nonexistent object. Voids exist.

Third One​

He didn't literally create concepts.

Those are not concepts he created, they are embodiments. Embodiments of something ≠ Fire

If Gaea dies, all of the earth in the universe does not cease to exist.

Chaos by default is not a concept, you need to prove it is an abstract concept
But said concepts did not exist before them. That’s why the statement is “there was nothing before Chaos”
Nothing before Chaos doesn't mean he creates concept, even if concept was created then by default it is indirect way, you need to prove that Chaos directly creating abstract concept. It is the same as when destroy a universe, by default its concept also gone, but because the concept was destroyed by indriect way, concept manip is invalid. Simply put, you need an actual, direct statements or feats say the character manipulating abstract concept
Kinda contradictory because Akhlys says they’re at the “edge of nothingness” (referring to Chaos)
Nothingness can be vacuum, vacuum can be nothingness, you need to prove that nothingness here mean it also lack space and time
But if you have Void Manip it means you manipulate nonexistence, why would it be different here
Wrong, Void mean literal void of nothingness, which is not only lacking matters but also space and time to qualify
Abstract Existence (Type 1. Similarly to the other primordials, he embodies the concept of Chaos) and Nonexistent Physiology (Is quite literally described to be a mass of nothingness)
This actually destroy each other, you can't be both AE and NEP at the same time, unless you are Transduality being. AE mean you still exist while NEP mean you not exist. And Chaos is not nonexistent, Chaos refer to the state of chaotic

Everything from large size down is good, and should be on the character's respective pages. Glad Nico is getting a pretty unique hax.

Edit: Sadly, this is a school computer and all the proof being used is blocked on my computer, so I can't evaluate it unless someone writes it down here or I use my phone.

I kinda found something for NEP for Chaos

So an aspect of nonexistence could be not having a mind, according to the page. According to us, we already have Chaos listed as mindless. Would that qualify for NEP?

I kinda found something for NEP for Chaos

So an aspect of nonexistence could be not having a mind, according to the page. According to us, we already have Chaos listed as mindless. Would that qualify for NEP?
No, mindless doen't mean you have no mind, just your intelligence = 0, incapable of thinking or whatever similar. It is not non-existent mind

Back