• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Musical Showdown (Scaramouche (Samurai Jack) vs Yondu Udonta (MCU))

"Bee do boo boo"
"What the hell? What in Sam Hill's that noise?!"
"Noise? It's MUSIC, baby. Ain't no one as good at playing a tune than I."
"Music?! Ha, been crafting better songs than you while I was sucking yo mama's nips. whistles "
"Now you don't go talking another person's mama, ya hear. Especially when your music is mediocre at best."
"Mediocre?! HA! Seems to me there's only one way to settle this little debate. Once I punch enough holes to turn you into a flute, ya gonna be singing a different tune."
"Gonna let you in on a secret, baby. I'm Aku's favorite. Cuz no one can hold a tune better than me. NO ONE!"
Scaramouche.jpg
16848de0e9192d5ae8f047ae89b0d529.jpg

Speed not equalized
No holds barred

AP:
Yondu: 7A (1.5e18 Joules)
Scaramouche: Low 7C (6.57E+12 joules)

Speed
Yondu: MH+ ( Mach 1552.48)
Scaramouche: Relativistic+ (80% SoL or Mach 699,224.391837)

Musically Inclined Robot:
Hungry Blue Hillbilly:

They're both tone deaf:

Last edited:
Scaramouche blitzes the absolute hell out of Yondu, then very slowly but eventually kills him. He'll also more than likely remove Yondu's prosthetic at some point which will render his ability to fight effectively to zero.

Back