• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

People who scale/read Mondaiji-tachi

Where do you scale the MC Izayoi Sakamaki, i have seen people put him at Complex Multi to Outerversal.
I know he fought Azi and put up a good Fight and he scales pretty high, so would he be relative to him?

also pretty sure Izayoi isnt anywhere near his Max Power, he doesnt know the True Name of his Another Cosmology Aurora Pillar is the Fake Name,he can get more Authorities,he only has like 10% of Star Particles and his Third Perpetual Motion Machine can get Better?🤷‍♂️,According to Azi, he believes that Izayoi possesses the Unbiased Eyes, but we don't know what it does nor Izayoi really does possess it.
Can someone shed some Light on how strong he is Right Now, and how strong you believe he will get?

there used to be profiles with all those and that but IIRC they got nuked because bad information and assumption yada yada

Should be somewhere around Low 1-C in my opinion, due to the timeline branches infinitely, the world in Mondaij is infinite^infinite, so it will end up creating a new axis a.k.a a 5D axis. Another Cosmology should scale to this.

I've seen someone put him at Outer he said that it was because his verse had legitimate proof of it, is it true?

I've seen someone put him at Outer he said that it was because his verse had legitimate proof of it, is it true?
Outer sounds it is just in the context of the verse which seems to be in the Low 1-C to the 1-C range, from this blog.

I’ve only seen the anime so I can’t do much here. It’s kinda sad tho how there’s not many supporters of this verse in vsbw. I was kinda interested in knowing how far he got into the light novel.

Back