• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise vs Han Jee-Han

NLF? NLF would be treating Pennywise's reality warping like he was GER.

Here I just noticed his connection to the void/Macroverse/whatever and his significantly higher power level than Han.

Don't get snippy with me now.

Either way, Pennywise's reality warping is on a significantly higher level than what Han's has, or gas resisted.

And it actually would stop its avatar from being incapacitated, as Pennywise can use his reality warping to "brute force" his way through any of Han's attacks.

Worst comes to worst, Pennywise looks into Han's eyes and sends him to deadlights land, a madness hax far more powerful than whatever madness hax Han resisted.

Except I already explained how Han reacts to each and single one of the uses he has for them except spatial manip, but that isn't used offensively either. Could you actually give an application of abilities (that he has shown to be capable of doing) instead of saying he has an ability?

No he can't, his Reality Warping isn't applicable in that manner.

...No. Firstly, Han needs to look into it's eyes, not the other way around. Secondly, as far as I saw there isn't anything it's mindhax does that Han's Gamer's Mind wouldn't stabilize. Even if he had an aneurysm, he'd get mindhaxed back into being fine by his powers.

Even if that is true, Han will tire out eventually, allowing Pennywise to take the win. At that isn't (necessarily) true, as Pennywise will possession and illusions that reflect damage.

And how or why is Pennywise's reality warping not applicable in "that manner". You mean to tell me that Pennywise can't unbind some liquid metal chains made by a less powerful being?

>Even if he had an aneurysm, he'd get mindhaxed back into being fine by his powers.

What does that even mean? You mean Han can "mindhax" himself to some sort of healing process, or something, after his mind is damaged?

No he will not. He can fight endlessly, his Regenerationn specifically outdose the speed at which he can tire out at. Which is why he can go and train non-stop for months and be fine. Possesion is also resisted, and illusions are also resisted, both at a higher potency than what Penny showed (planetary).

It's not chains, it's a sentient being made out of liquid metal with Low-High Regenerationn. It's AP is a non-factor because being 2.6 times stronger means nothing when your enemy is liquid and can't be just harmed physically.

His powers do that. Whenver he has mental problems (be it his emotions, or after his powers were deactivated and he nearly got corrupted mentally) they stabilize him, forcing him to be calm and composed.

Back