• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Penguins of Madagascar Powers and Abilities CRT

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
One more cartoon verse that needs upgrading and I will answer the call. Cute n' cuddly, boys...

All Penguins:

Elasticity in addition to their Toon Force (Can survive a printing press and come out just fine)

Underground Mobility (Seen here)

Stealth Mastery explanation (Snuck into a human safari camp and stole their supplies. Easily broke into Fort Knox)

Limited Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Though harmed by it, they can survive walking on a surface hot enough to turn an egg to ash)

Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Can survive being trapped in a room with toxic gas for a prolonged amount of time)

Flight and Spaceflight (With jetpacks, planes, and spacecrafts)

Should have grenades and rocket launchers added to their standard equipment.

Skipper:

Enhanced Senses (Can sense if he's being watched by a security camera. Possesses surveillance goggles that have night vision, heat tracking and radar)

Instinctive Reaction (Even while completely unconscious, his reflexes prepare him for combat)

Sound Manipulation (He can yell loud enough to cause vibrations)

Body Control with inflatium (When having absorbed inflatium into his body, his body will puff up like a balloon, which makes him immune to energy projection and getting his atoms smashed)

Limited Precognition (His gut will always tell him what is the right answer, even if Skipper himself doesn’t believe it, and the gut is always correct) (S2E61: Gut Instinct)

Limited Self-Memory Manipulation and Astral Projection (When his memory was wiped, his subconscious created a spirit guide to help him get his memory back)

Rico:

High Pain Tolerance (Can get hit by explosions at point blank and be covered in mouse traps and still barely reacts to the pain)

Dimensional Storage

Explosion Manipulation
(Has access to all kinds of explosives in his stomach, including fireworks)

Smoke Manipulation (Can cough up a smoke bomb)

Sleep Manipulation (Can cough up a grenade filled with knockout gas)

Fire Manipulation (Can cough up a flamethrower)

Greater Underground Mobility (Can cough up a hat that allows for drilling underground)

Status Effect Inducement (Can cough up cheese dust that can blind opponents)

Enhanced Senses (Can track King Julien's scent)

Kowalski:

Enhanced Senses (Made a radar capable of tracking movement. Possesses X-Ray Goggles)

Plasma Manipulation (Owns a plasma blaster that can disintegrate a lamp post in a single shot)

Statistics Amplification (Made a super ray capable of boosting someone's strength and made a machine that could boost one's intelligence. Supercharged his own brain)

Mind Manipulation and Sealing (Held an experiment that could switch two people's brains. Made a machine that could suck away someone's intelligence and seal it inside a box. Has access to truth serum)

Kinetic Energy Manipulation (Made a Kinetic Energy Repelling Polymer that allows the person it's used on to become incredibly bouncy)

Telekinesis and Summoning (His Helmet could allow him to move objects with his mind and summon anything he could think of)

Illusion Creation (With holograms)

Homing Attack (Has a duotronic laser guided targeting system, since it grants sentience to vehicles and makes them entirely dedicated to hunting down and destroying the target no matter what)

More Flight (Made an upgraded jetpack turbos, projectiles in the form of badminton birdies, and an over 50% chance to erupt into a gaseous fireball the size of a dwarf sun)

Precognition (Has a device that can detect when something bad is going to happen)

Explosion Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation (Kowalski’s thermonuclear sardine tin could make an explosion this large. His cold fusion beverage chiller was going to obliterate everyone in a five mile radius. With his churro-fish machine, it releases toxic radiation bubbles into the atmosphere which could alter New York’s climate at random. He also created a machine that generates a small rainstorm over the zoo) (S1E20: Eclipsed)

Nanotechnology and Technology Manipulation (Made nanomachines that are capable of controlling and taking over various devices)

Duplication (Made a machine that can create an exact copy of anything provided he has a DNA sample)

Fragrance Manipulation (With the S.T.A.N.K. Bomb, which can release a foul fragrance enough to cover a city) (S2E63: The Big S.T.A.N.K.)

Empathic Manipulation (Made a device that can make anyone fall in love with the first thing they see, whether they be organic or not)

Deconstruction, Absorption, and Duplication (With Jiggles, which can deconstruct anything inside of it and absorb it to become larger. Every time it's hit, it simply multiplies) (S2E70: The Trouble With Jiggles)

Matter Manipulation (Kowalski modified Jiggles' molecular structure to change his diet and ensure he doesn't grow larger) (S2E70: The Trouble With Jiggles)

Antimatter Manipulation (With his antimatter fusion reactor core, which when punctured would rip open the fabric of time and space as a best case scenario)

Fissionism and Fusionism (Made a machine that can separate one's kind side from their savage side. Later, it fuses them back together)

Now... it wouldn't be right for Kowalski to be without ANALYSIS.

Information Analysis (Could tell a robot was made on Coney Island based on it's taste. Can approximate the distance the penguins are from the ground just by looking once)

Hacking (Can hack into a security feed with only a plunger. Hacks into a traffic light. Hacks into a military grade finger scanner to make it accept any fingerprint)

Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction (Brewed an antidote for a ray that could increase one's strength)

Private:

Enhanced Senses (Can effortlessly defend against Skipper's attacks while blindfolded)

Sleep Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Can unlock a level of cuteness that causes people to faint on sight. When he's molting, it has the opposite effect and causes people to run away in fear)

Hypnosis (Is able to use hypnosis)

That's all.

Agree: TheMonkeMan, koopa3144, Tonygameman, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, RandomGuy2345, Da3ggman, Oliver_de_jesus (7)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree with all the general Penguin additions in the OP.

Iffy on this. I’m not sure if this can be taken literally as AP with earthquakes or dramatic presentation with Toon Force.

Rest for Skipper is fine.

Would this not be listed as something like “greater underground mobility” since all the Penguin can navigate underground, albeit less efficient with their spoons than Rico’s hat.

Rest for Rico is fine.

Mind Manipulation & Sealing

Wait, what? The Imgur example doesn’t explain anything.

Rest for Kowalski is fine.

I’d heavily recommend to find or make a shorter clip than 11 mins.

Rest for Private is fine.

Plasma Manipulation I would add a caveat that Kowalski didn’t make it, he wished for it from a fountain (Although he does possess a gun with a similar design in the second Jiggles episode).

Rico should get law manipulation due to breaking all known rules of the universe and defying them with his own rules. (It’s About Time)

Kowalski should get unintentional weather manipulation+radiation manip with his churro-fish machine, it releases toxic radiation bubbles into the atmosphere which could alter New York’s climate at random, and would grow to encompass the entire galaxy in 5-6.7 million years. He also created a machine that generates a small rainstorm over the zoo, so his weather manip can be intentional too. (Big Blue Marble, Eclipsed).

Potentially adding that Kowalski created an upgraded jet pack with turbos, projectiles in the form of badminton birdies, and an over 50% chance to erupt into a gaseous fireball the size of a dwarf sun. (In the Line of Doody).

Adding Jiggles to Kowalski’s optional equipment, who has the powers of deconstruction, absorption, and duplication. Kowalski also should get molecular manip, since he changed Jiggles on a molecular level to alter his diet and physiology. (Jiggles, The Trouble with Jiggles).

-Adding Kowalski’s thermonuclear sardine tin and cold fusion beverage chiller which could level everything in a five mile radius. (Marble Jarhead,

-Kowalski has an intelligence boosting device that let him do feats like calcing the value of pi to the millionth digit, and let him create a sub-atomic nail trimmer. So Kowalski should get a “higher intelligence with brain amping device”, along with sub-atomic manipulation for that state, with the caveat that after some time he will regress to below average human intelligence until he eats fish. (Brain Drain).

-Kowalski should get homing attack enhancement to technology with his duotronic laser guided targeting system, since it grants sentience to vehicles and makes them entirely dedicated to hunting down and destroying the target no matter what. (Driven to the Brink).

-Kowalski has truth serum that makes the drinker only tell the truth. (Truth Ache).

-Private’s Hypercute turns into potential fear manip when he’s molting, it causes everyone to run away in fear just by looking at it. (High Moltage).

-Skipper currently posses the sword of Shinjin, which gives energy projection and allowed Shinjin to fight Kuchikukan, who can destroy planets. So, Skipper with the sword should be 5-B, with the caveat he doesn’t know how to use it himself. (Lunacorn Apocalypse).

-Skipper gets unconventional memory manip resistance, as when his mind is wiped his subconscious created a spirit guide to help him get his memory back. The spirit guide also has mild toonforce, as it could drive a car temporarily despite being a figment of Skipper’s imagination. (The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole).

-Skipper gets limited precognition with his gut instinct, as it will always tell him what is the right answer, even if Skipper himself doesn’t believe it, and the gut is always correct. (Gut Instinct).

-When Skipper is covered with inflatium (which isn’t standard), his body puffs up when he gets angry, making him generally immune to energy projection and even having his atoms smashed by a “smash-atomizer”. He can turn back to normal if he gets so angry his outer coat bursts. (Action Reaction).

-The penguins resist pain manipulation whenever their intelligence is removed, as they cannot feel pain due to being too stupid. (Sting Operation).

-The penguins should get technology based flight, space flight and aquatic travel with their submarine, snub nosed fighters, rocket ship, and planes. (Big Blue Marble, Snakehead, Launchtime, Otter Gone Wild).

-In the zoo, the fountain can grant any wish possible for the penguins as long as they toss a coin in, but this is environment dependent. (Wishful Thinking).

-The penguin’s lair possesses an antimatter fusion reactor core, which when punctured would rip open the fabric of time and space as a best case scenario. (Work Order).

-Penguins get fragrance manipulation with the S.T.A.N.K. bomb, since it can create a horrible smell over an entire city when detonated. (The Big S.T.A.N.K).

Otherwise agree with the OP

Last edited:
As long as the episode names are linked and referenced, this is fine.

I agree with all the general Penguin additions in the OP.

Iffy on this. I’m not sure if this can be taken literally as AP with earthquakes or dramatic presentation with Toon Force.

Rest for Skipper is fine.
Just gonna add that to the Toon Force section then.
Would this not be listed as something like “greater underground mobility” since all the Penguin can navigate underground, albeit less efficient with their spoons than Rico’s hat.

Rest for Rico is fine.
Noted.
Mind Manipulation & Sealing
Noted.
Wait, what? The Imgur example doesn’t explain anything.

Rest for Kowalski is fine.
I thought that one came with sound, but I can try looking for the episode which explicitly does say that the antidote reverses the effects of the ray.
I’d heavily recommend to find or make a shorter clip than 11 mins.

Rest for Private is fine.
Noted.

Plasma Manipulation I would add a caveat that Kowalski didn’t make it, he wished for it from a fountain (Although he does possess a gun with a similar design in the second Jiggles episode).
Noted.
Rico should get law manipulation due to breaking all known rules of the universe and defying them with his own rules. (It’s About Time)
soon
Kowalski should get unintentional weather manipulation+radiation manip with his churro-fish machine, it releases toxic radiation bubbles into the atmosphere which could alter New York’s climate at random, and would grow to encompass the entire galaxy in 5-6.7 million years. He also created a machine that generates a small rainstorm over the zoo, so his weather manip can be intentional too. (Big Blue Marble, Eclipsed).
Been working on that but it's hard enough to find scans as is, and the ones I was given for that feat were particularly not great.
Potentially adding that Kowalski created an upgraded jet pack with turbos, projectiles in the form of badminton birdies, and an over 50% chance to erupt into a gaseous fireball the size of a dwarf sun. (In the Line of Doody).
Noted.
Adding Jiggles to Kowalski’s optional equipment, who has the powers of deconstruction, absorption, and duplication. Kowalski also should get molecular manip, since he changed Jiggles on a molecular level to alter his diet and physiology. (Jiggles, The Trouble with Jiggles).
Noted.
-Adding Kowalski’s thermonuclear sardine tin and cold fusion beverage chiller which could level everything in a five mile radius. (Marble Jarhead,
Noted.
-Kowalski has an intelligence boosting device that let him do feats like calcing the value of pi to the millionth digit, and let him create a sub-atomic nail trimmer. So Kowalski should get a “higher intelligence with brain amping device”, along with sub-atomic manipulation for that state, with the caveat that after some time he will regress to below average human intelligence until he eats fish. (Brain Drain).
Noted.
-Kowalski should get homing attack enhancement to technology with his duotronic laser guided targeting system, since it grants sentience to vehicles and makes them entirely dedicated to hunting down and destroying the target no matter what. (Driven to the Brink).
Noted.
-Kowalski has truth serum that makes the drinker only tell the truth. (Truth Ache).
Noted.
-Private’s Hypercute turns into potential fear manip when he’s molting, it causes everyone to run away in fear just by looking at it. (High Moltage).
Noted.
-Skipper currently posses the sword of Shinjin, which gives energy projection and allowed Shinjin to fight Kuchikukan, who can destroy planets. So, Skipper with the sword should be 5-B, with the caveat he doesn’t know how to use it himself. (Lunacorn Apocalypse).
Noted.
-Skipper gets unconventional memory manip resistance, as when his mind is wiped his subconscious created a spirit guide to help him get his memory back. The spirit guide also has mild toonforce, as it could drive a car temporarily despite being a figment of Skipper’s imagination. (The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole).
Noted.
-Skipper gets limited precognition with his gut instinct, as it will always tell him what is the right answer, even if Skipper himself doesn’t believe it, and the gut is always correct. (Gut Instinct).
Noted.
-When Skipper is covered with inflatium (which isn’t standard), his body puffs up when he gets angry, making him generally immune to energy projection and even having his atoms smashed by a “smash-atomizer”. He can turn back to normal if he gets so angry his outer coat bursts. (Action Reaction).
Noted.
-The penguins resist pain manipulation whenever their intelligence is removed, as they cannot feel pain due to being too stupid. (Sting Operation).
Noted.
-The penguins should get technology based flight, space flight and aquatic travel with their submarine, snub nosed fighters, rocket ship, and planes. (Big Blue Marble, Snakehead, Launchtime, Otter Gone Wild).
Noted.
-In the zoo, the fountain can grant any wish possible for the penguins as long as they toss a coin in, but this is environment dependent. (Wishful Thinking).
I don't think this should be combat-applicable.
-The penguin’s lair possesses an antimatter fusion reactor core, which when punctured would rip open the fabric of time and space as a best case scenario. (Work Order).
Noted.
-Penguins get fragrance manipulation with the S.T.A.N.K. bomb, since it can create a horrible smell over an entire city when detonated. (The Big S.T.A.N.K).
Noted.

I actually was planning to do a Penguins CRT myself but, it involved creating a profile for Kuchikukan so I wasn't sure when to do it. This is very convenient.

I actually was planning to do a Penguins CRT myself but, it involved creating a profile for Kuchikukan so I wasn't sure when to do it. This is very convenient.
I would have appreciated scans as well, but I suppose references will have to do for now.

Also, I'll save this for another CRT as this is for P&A not AP.
Under more consideration, that's a given. I think everyone can just not feel pain without intelligence and it's not exactly combat-applicable.

I remember the penguins being one of my favorite tv shows when I was a kid, how many memories...

Anyway, I'm fine with basically everything, but I must note a few things.
First, some things, such as fragrance manip, lack scans, but there being a reference is better than nothing.
Some gifs lack audio, and it becomes a problem for those where dialogues are important for context or simply proof.

This should be limited, the egg still took some seconds, and the penguins kept hopping over and over.

Disagree unless something proves the gas was lethal or such, since they were clearly affected by it.

This is due to inflatium, rather than Skipper's own body.

I'd call it limited self-memory manip and astral projection, in lack of a better category, since he was still affected by the wiping and had to create a subconscious backup.

He should also have Dimensional Storage for obvious reasons.

This should be limited, the egg still took some seconds, and the penguins kept hopping over and over.

Disagree unless something proves the gas was lethal or such, since they were clearly affected by it.

This is due to inflatium, rather than Skipper's own body.

I'd call it limited self-memory manip and astral projection, in lack of a better category, since he was still affected by the wiping and had to create a subconscious backup.

He should also have Dimensional Storage for obvious reasons.
Alright, all fixed.

Back