• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Story

Golf Ball: "Pencil, do you know where Tennis Ball is? I need to-"

Pencil: "Stop right there Bossy Bot, you are like not worthy enough to ask me favours."

Golf Ball: "Do you always have to be so self centred? Clearly you aren't even worthy to do favours for me, since you're always so dismissive towards anyone not apart of your alliance."

Pencil: "Me not being worthy enough for you? Um, says the one who gets anxiety from not being the boss of everyone!"

Golf Ball: "The leader of everyone to be precise. On top of that, you're a terrible leader yourself! The world would be safer with less leaders as bad as you."

Pencil: "That's, like, absurd. You definitely do not know who you're talking to like that. How about I teach you a lesson."

Golf Ball: "Then so be it. Tennis Ball can wait, cause I need to get my equipment. Don't think I'll be going easy on you, cause one of your friends can just ask Four to recover you later!"

Four: "Vote in the comments using the letter and square bracket under who you think would win this fight! Whoever gets the most votes will have this win recorded on their track record."

Conditions
Victory conditions: They can win by any means.

State of mind: Both are bloodlusted cause they know one of their deaths would be inconsequential, but Four recovering them would be a disqualification.

Knowledge of each other: They do have prior knowledge of each other.

Preparation time: They don't have any preparation time.

Equipment: Both characters start with all their equipment available.

Location: This battle takes place near Gelatin's Steak House.

Starting distance: They start ten meters apart.

Votes
[A] Pencil. 7 (Agletonwiki, Psychomaster35, One strange boi, Tonygameman, Soupywolf5, Jimboydejuan12 and FRIMI)

Golf Ball.

[C] Monika.

Golf Ball Icon
Pencil Icon

VS

Really like the story but I think pencil should take this although golf ball is a lot smarter but pencil is a lot tougher she should last longer than golf ball due to her pain resistance plus her arms should give her a longer reach so she can actually hit golf ball so [A] for the win

Isnt Pencil more experienced, as well? Also... shes more or so superior to dodging, danmaku especially. She actually has arms, unlike GB, and has many good counters. The FreeSmart Van literally takes away most of GB's equipment, since they are made of metal, and that leaves her defenseless. Not to mention, Pencil seems to have better tactics, like Freeze Juice to freeze GB. While GB is smarter... thats it. Just because you are smarter doesnt mean you can win, especially if the smarter one knows they cant win.

Sorry best object girl, but Pencil takes this easily. [A]

Psychomaster35 said:
Isnt Pencil more experienced, as well? Also... shes more or so superior to dodging, danmaku especially. She actually has arms, unlike GB, and has many good counters. The FreeSmart Van literally takes away most of GB's equipment, since they are made of metal, and that leaves her defenseless. Not to mention, Pencil seems to have better tactics, like Freeze Juice to freeze GB. While GB is smarter... thats it. Just because you are smarter doesnt mean you can win, especially if the smarter one knows they cant win.

Sorry best object girl, but Pencil takes this easily. [A]
Pencil was my childhood crush

Also, I was wondering why Golf Ball's intellect wouldn't give her a huge advantage. The characters have prior knowledge of each other, so Golf Ball should be able to predict what Pencil will do very well.

And even then, she'd know that she would lose anyways.

As much as like OS golf wa-I mean, Golf Ball, generic No. 2 stays my vote.

Six votes for Pencil, zero votes for Golf Ball, and zero votes for (Monika the true best- I mean) inconclusive. Two more votes for Pencil and she wins.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure Pencil canonically killed Golf Ball once, that is by running her over in BFDIA 5a.

yeah, as much as I hate to say it, and I was honestly going in here thinking GB would definitely win cuz of the rocket and tech manipulation, [A] for the reasons above :/

I was thinking if the fight were in the factory that it'd change things, but I can't think of any reason why besides GB having an incinerator that invariably works on everybody except for herself, and even with that I still don't think it would help. Maybe if there was some prep time GB would win

The hacking part actually required Robot Flower to do this, hence, making it null and void for her...

grace is short for grace period. in 24 hours we're gonna see what the votes are, that way it isn't weighted toward the 7 people that came in early enough to be a part of it. For now you should probably add "Grace" to the title of the thread, probably in parenthasis or brackets or something.

essentially. discussions can still cary on, but for this one in particular, I don't think there'll be much left to discuss

Back